Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning!

Go down

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! Empty rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning!

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:41 pm

rrrr wrote
26m ago

bringitontony... I have created an RV Spreadsheet to assist all of you​ with your Investments and Taxes. I have been fine tuning it over the ​last couple of years.... Please be aware that I’m not by any means a T​ax expert. Please consult a professional to assist you in your taxes…E​njoy…

DropBox Link to Download RV Spreadsheet

rrrr(TNT)

Make sure you save it to you computer after you download.
This spreadsheet is a great tool to assist you with your Investments and Taxes.

I suggest you bring it (if possible) with you to your bank appointment so you will be able to plug in any rate scenario they offer. At the same time the bank will see you as a serious and astute investor who's money they know will be around for a long time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yace3633vrqhkme/RV_TNT.xls?dl=0

Please be aware that I m not by any means a Tax expert. Please consult a professional to assist you in your taxes… Capital Gains Links… 

http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm , http://www.moneychimp.com/features/capgain.htm

Enjoy Dinarians!
Note:
User Imperium, noted that Capital Gains should include the 2% bank charges. Please be aware of this.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! Empty Re: rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning!

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:33 pm

Those spreadsheets have been around for years. I remember seeing them when I first got into this, probably still have a couple on my computer somewhere.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! Empty Re: rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning!

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:22 am

@ssmith wrote:rrrr wrote
26m ago

bringitontony... I have created an RV Spreadsheet to assist all of you​ with your Investments and Taxes. I have been fine tuning it over the ​last couple of years.... Please be aware that I’m not by any means a T​ax expert. Please consult a professional to assist you in your taxes…E​njoy…

DropBox Link to Download RV Spreadsheet

rrrr(TNT)

Make sure you save it to you computer after you download.
This spreadsheet is a great tool to assist you with your Investments and Taxes.

I suggest you bring it (if possible) with you to your bank appointment so you will be able to plug in any rate scenario they offer. At the same time the bank will see you as a serious and astute investor who's money they know will be around for a long time.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/yace3633vrqhkme/RV_TNT.xls?dl=0

Please be aware that I m not by any means a Tax expert. Please consult a professional to assist you in your taxes… Capital Gains Links… 

http://www.moneychimp.com/features/tax_brackets.htm , http://www.moneychimp.com/features/capgain.htm

Enjoy Dinarians!
Note:
User Imperium, noted that Capital Gains should include the 2% bank charges. Please be aware of this.

rrrr has created a spreadsheet, but there are several issues.

There is NOT an International Currency Code (ISO 4217) listed for the IQN, assuming that is for the Iraqi Dinar (IQD).

The same for VNN, IDN, or ZNN. Do we just make things up?

Groups? Are they something special?

Rates? Did they just get plucked from the air?

Spreadsheets are pointless, unless they have accurate information to start with!

Here's rrrr's spreadsheet for your entertainment.

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! CNygAdRVAAE-Wjg

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 3508649203 rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 3508649203 rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 3508649203 rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 3508649203 rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 3508649203
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:46 pm

rrrr's spreadsheet with REAL values and ISO codes!

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! COU_xvcVAAAuWoO
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:09 pm

I hope he does not really expect the sort of returns he has plugged into the investment section, cause he ain't gonna come close.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865  rrrr Does More than Poetry.....He Provides Investment & Tax Planning! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:00 pm

With the current buy/sell price, there really isn't anything left to invest.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:13 pm

True ...

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:03 pm

@ssmith wrote:With the current buy/sell price, there really isn't anything left to invest.

Let's not forget about the shipping costs to you that aren't included in the spreadsheet, let along to send it back when you cash them back in.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum