Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself.

4 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. Empty Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself.

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:27 pm

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to pop in to give an overview of what we should expect from Iraq in these coming weeks and what we just experienced this week. We are now moving into September. Do you remember what I told you about September?

I told you from mid August to mid September would be a very critical time for getting these reforms accomplished. I told you Abadi would make a final push to get them completed and it would be very sudden and unexpected by most.

I told you that “if” this reform process is successful,  we would be in a great window to possibly see the currency reform project pick up momentum and maybe see a significant increase the value of the Iraqi dinar and the continuation of the “deletion of the 3 zeros” project.

In mid June Abadi attended a second Paris Conference where they discussed the progress of Iraq under the Abadi administration and what was needed yet to be accomplished. Abadi was given until mid September to complete these items (or reforms). What are these reforms?

When we arrived at mid August we were still seeing some stalling and procrastination on many of these laws necessary for the major reforms to take hold. We also did not see an end to the economic crisis for Iraq since oil prices fell sharply since June. ISIS was still a threat and still occupied many towns. Iraq also still maintained a high level of Iranian influence and we all should know by now that if this was not put in-check we could clearly see a second Iran in Iraq. The USA and UN certainly will not allow this to happen.

So what was the solution?

Article Follows:

MASOUDI: ABADI REFORMS NEED TIME TO SHOW RESULTS ON THE NATIONAL ECONOMY

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=93718

Baghdad: Euphrates News} MP for, Bloc citizen, Mohammed al-Masoudi that "the political and economic reforms launched by the federal government and approved by parliament need some time to show results on the Iraqi economy."

According to Masoudi in a statement the agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it on Saturday that "the integration of ministries and cancellation of a number of positions and reducing the protections and the retrenchment process will have significant effects on the provision of liquidity to the Iraqi government, especially during the end of this year and the beginning of 2016, which is hoped to be His plan is more realistic and useful than previous years.

"He added that" the citizen run out of patience because of fiscal and monetary policies practiced by governments during the previous years, which led to a weakness and loss of Alaguetsadalaraca.
"It is said that, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi issued a series of reforms that specializes side economic in the country, including the abolition of posts of prime minister and the father of the Republic, and the integration of a range of ministries, in addition to reducing the protections Almsaolin.a

Article Ends

Today’s News

Today is Sunday August 30, and still no news of an RV. I will say that we are heading for a great window of opportunity for an RV come mid September and onward. Did I say it was going to RV in mid September- NO! So please do not put words in my mouth as some have done in the past. There is still much work to do in Iraq but the momentum is amazing and many things are happening very quickly.

So what makes this such a great window of opportunity? Abadi’s government had until mid September to implement the needed laws to support the necessary reforms, as these reforms are part of his promises made during the negotiations to allow him to take control of the government and to be seated as the new prime minister.

Also, resulting from a second Paris Conference in mid June, they also gave him 90 more days to complete the reforms (on corruption) and get in place other laws to support the economy (i.e Investment law and Banking laws, anti-Laundering laws, etc).

I believe that if he can be successful we may also see the currency reform finally implemented. 

So here is an article to begin today’s news. It is an article explaining the urgency of these reforms and how they must be implemented.

I also want to remind all those who have been spreading the usual misinformation and rumors every week about the accomplishment of these reforms. They said  they were all completed and we should have seen an RV any day , any time.  Really?  After reading today’s news letter you tell me if Iraq is ready for an RV……lol….

Again why in hell would they be talking about all these reforms with countless articles if they were all done?
So before many of you intel “gurus” shoot you mouth off on these conference calls maybe you should start reading more articles and first VERIFY the information you are putting out from your secret “boots – on- the ground” intel sources.

Article Begins:

August 29, 2015 - 15:56

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iraqi top Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Seyed Ali al-Sistani said Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi’s government should show that it is seeking genuine change to combat corruption and not just introduce “temporary measures” to appease the nation.

In a message delivered by a representative in a Friday sermon, Grand Ayatollah Sistani also cautioned protesters, who have staged weekly rallies to press demands for reform, that they must guard against groups seeking to hijack their movement to further other interests.
Hours later, tens of thousands of Iraqis rallied in Baghdad and a string of cities south of the capital in support of Prime Minister Abadi’s reform drive and to press demands for the dissolution of parliament and an end to corruption.

The Baghdad rally, in central Tahrir Square, was the largest by far, attracting at least 20,000, many of them waving the national flag. It was held under tight security measures but ended peacefully shortly after nightfall.
Ayatollah Sistani’s comments, delivered in Karbala, challenged the government to show that it is “truthfully and seriously” responding to demands for change.
“Citizens have experienced past promises that were never realized on the ground,” he cautioned.
“Officials must work differently this time around and win the trust of the citizens,” he said, according to an AP report.

The weekly rallies, which began last month, have been pressing for better basic services like power, water and medical care, as well as an end to corruption.

The rallies came as Iraqi Parliament Speaker Salim Al-Jabouri threatened Minister of Electricity Qassem Al-Fahdawi Tuesday with a vote of no confidence if he does not appear within four days to be quizzed over a persistent power crisis.

Prime Minister Abadi has responded to the rallies with a package of reforms that reduced the size of his cabinet, and eliminated the three vice presidencies and the three deputy prime minister posts. He has also ordered a revision of the government’s pay scale and the annulment of financial perks enjoyed by senior officials, lawmakers and consultants.

His actions raised questions about the legality of his reforms and whether they violate the constitution.
“I will not back down,” Abadi vowed in televised comments this week. “There is no going back on reforms. Our political system needs popular pressure to reform itself,” said the prime minister who has said he would seek a popular mandate to amend the constitution, which he described as “incomplete.”

http://www.tasnimnews.com/english/Home/Single/843282

Article Ends

So next I would to summarize the overall attitude of this ongoing reform movement by Abadi. He has told us he is going to bite off parts of the broken Iraq and group his reforms and administer them his way. So far he has told us of three (3) groupings of reforms in his movement. 

Reforms I

The council of ministers devised an extensive long term plan to revise Iraq. The plan is multi phased and includes many aspects. It included cleaning up the corruption, meeting the 2015 budget, getting rid of ISIS, and dealing with Iranian influence (meaning Maliki and his goons). 

We also new that in September 2014, when Maliki officially resigned and Abadi took office and established his GOI ministries, he told them they would have a performance review a year later. He made good on the promise recently and sacked many of his ministers for incompetence, especially those that stalled the transition over to the provinces under the Decentralization effort Abadi told us in many articles this phase of reforms would be ongoing for many years. This was the first phase of the reforms those that were more related to the economy and stream lining government in the process. (nothing to do with the RV as I told you a month ago).

So we are now seeing various programs in Iraq to assist in launching these reforms to assist in building up the economy and getting the MONEY FLOWING. We also heard about a future BOND drive for the national citizens (not international). These BONDS are yet another solution to raise needed capital to fill the deficit gap.
Why the need to fill this budget deficit gap? Why not just borrow the money like the USA does? The USA and IMF are forcing double standards on Iraq and maybe they too should look at other nations in the same light.

These economic reforms are just not about SAVING money but to also disperse money into the economy to activate the private sector. What does it mean to “activate the private sector”. Many of you readers of this news letter probably are not economists so I will explain what this means. The basis of any robust economy is getting the private sector to produce and sell goods and services to the citizens and international community. Its all about money flowing. The result is there must be a surplus of funds (net profit revenues) at the end of the process to reinvest and expand the economy, thus creating yet more prosperity.

It is a cycle and each time a nations wealth builds yet even greater,  given the opportunity. Iraq government is now giving the private sector that opportunity. Also some of these surplus funds must go towards needed charities that can fill the gaps in society since they do not have the means of production. This creates yet more jobs, cleaner cities and neighborhoods. Have you traveled much? Do you see how some cities are cleaner and more developed than others? It is not coincidence and does not just happen. These cities are like this because of careful, long term planning. You are seeing the results of infusing the private sectors and priming them to succeed. 

So knowing this, can you see how the government is infusing money to “kick start” the Iraqi economy. They are  priming the pump by getting the needed capital in the hands of the private sector to create these incentives to get the economy rolling as I described above. We need a stable Iraqi economy to see any dinar revaluation.

Again I am telling you the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. An RV is not the solution but a product of the process. An RV at this current stage of Iraq is not the solution to all of Iraq’s problems. In fact an RV now would only ruin the economy and the currency would surely crash making the economic situation only worse. Do I need to say it again? Did you hear me this time? They desperately need these reforms prior to any RV.

Article Begins:

The launch of the “small” loans to activate the private sector and the recovery in 2016 budget      

August 26, 2015
Since 08/26/2015 20:28 pm (Baghdad time)

Special – scales News
Confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib, Wednesday, The launch of the micro-loans came to activate the private sector further and revive the financial budget for 2016.

She said Najib’s / scales News /, that “the allocation of $ 5 trillion dinars by the government and launched in the form of loans” small “for citizens came mainly the basis for activating the private sector, especially agriculture and industry sectors that promise clingy,” indicating that “activating the private sector automatically will recovery of the financial budget for 2016 “.

She said the economic and investment commission parliamentary member, said that “the launch of loans also will provide many job opportunities for the unemployed through the opening of small businesses.”
This “confirmed a member of the economic and investment commission parliamentary Najiba Najib’s / scales News /, earlier, the central bank equipped with soft loans for agricultural, industrial, and commercial banks, which in turn will launch those loans interest rate of 3% up.”

It is said that “the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced on Tuesday, to take immediate action to cope with the financial crisis in Iraq, including the allocation of five trillion dinars for the revitalization of agriculture, industry and housing sectors, and encourage investment and job creation” .anthy 29/9 P

Article Ends

Reforms II

The second phase of reforms was revealed to us the later part of August and is geared towards cleaning house on the banking and finance corruption such money laundering and the justice and courts system.  I have to tell you Abadi is moving fast and furious on this one too. 

We also know about the needed Justice and Accountability Law and the Parties Law. We witnessed last week the passing of the Parties Law and political groups have 60 days to read it, study it and conform going forward.

We witnessed the resignation of the   Iraq's Supreme Court chief judge Midhat al-Mahmoud then only to be rejected by the council due to lack of means to accept the resignation. Since judges are appointed in their office until death with no means to resign he must stay in his position (for now). We know that when the Justice and Accountability Law, when finally passed, will provide this means to resign.

This will also take out many other corrupt judges and apply much needed reforms such as incarceration limits, due process, hearing and trial law proceedings, etc. The Justice and Accountability Law basically fine tunes the entire judicial system for Iraq and ends corruption as they know it today. I believe this law will parallel the Amnesty law and we may see the final conclusion to both of these at once. The last item on corruption (not the last to be fixed) is the Maliki and Iranian situation

We witnessed the investigation into money laundering and the past and future efforts by the CBI. W learned why they need to stop money laundering and what it has done to prevent the currency reforms from going forward. Out of this came three political figures named as the main culprits in laundering billions out of Iraq. They will be charged with money laundering and dismissed from their government positions. I have included an article on the latest news about the money laundering I talked about in my last news letter.

Article Follows:

RAFIDAIN BANK ANNOUNCED RECOVER TENS OF BILLIONS OF DINARS WERE SMUGGLED INTO THE MARKET AND ARE BEING RECOVERED.    

http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/51251.html

rother – Baghdad

Rafidain Bank announced the recovery of tens of billions of dinars were leaked to the public market and are operated by some quarters and crooked ways.

The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani in a press statement that many of the financial manipulations and abuses have been exposed. He is adding that he has control over misappropriation of funds between attempts through the instruments or through the operation of such amounts in violation of legal contexts.

He said al-Hassani said there are some actors pushing cheap ways to get the gains of banking facilities outside the framework of legal controls, indicating that not get this side or that the loans paid each Ahina to defame the work of the bank.

Article Ends

I have told everyone that the Iranian influence must be gone or drastically tempered going forward with any currency reform. We have seen the final report of the Mosul situation and so have the millions of protestors now demonstrating in the streets of Badhdad and elsewhere. What do they want?

They are marching in solidarity for Abadi’s program of reforms. They want an end to government corruption meaning political and monetary. They want their country back from Iran.

So I included a recent article for you to read. This is just one of dozens of articles telling us about the recent demonstrations throughout Iraq that began in mass yesterday. Their list of major demands are nothing more than the same demands of the USA and the UN on Iraq. They need stability in Iraq meaning:

Economic and Financial Stability (pay for the budget to provide services to the people)
Security Stability (end to ISIS and Iranian led terrorism)
Political and Governmental Stability (End to the corruption and be able to bring those responsible to justice)

Article Begins:

HILLA PROTESTERS ARE DEMANDING THE RESIGNATION OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT AND JUDICIAL REFORM

Along with a demonstration of Hilla on Friday, August 28, 2015
Hilla protesters are demanding the resignation of the local government and judicial reform

Author: AB, **, IM
Editor: AB, ** 2015/08/28 18:13 Number of Views: 273

Long-Presse / Babylon
Thousands of residents of the province of Babylon, on Friday, demanding the resignation of the government, both local and disclosure of the files of corruption and judicial reform and the application of law (Where did you get this), as called for disclosure of who ordered dispersed the sit-ins.

One demonstrator, just Yasiri in an interview (range Press), said that "thousands of people demonstrated in the province, this afternoon, in Freedom Square the center of the city of Hilla."

The Yasiri, "The demonstrators demanded the dismissal of the governor being a Shi did not provide resolution of the provincial council and find out who ordered the protesters to disperse and the disclosure of the files of corruption, reform the judiciary and the application of the law (Where did you get this) and pay the salaries of the popular crowd."

The province of Babylon witnessing for more than a month of large demonstrations demanding the resignation of the governor of Babylon and resolve of the provincial council and the disclosure of corruption and to bring to justice the corrupt files, and turned the protests over the past week to sit-ins in front of the governorate building.

http://almadapress.com/ar/news/54758...83%D9%88%D9%85

Article Ends

Reforms III
So later last week Abadi announced his third package of reforms to us. I have included articles showing us this is what they fully intend to do in the coming weeks.

We also anticipated the National Guard law vote in parliament yesterday but still no word of it’s success or failure. If passed this would be a HUGE milestone for Iraq and gets them that much closer to an RV.

We are also still waiting for the Federation Council law, the Justice & Accountability law, Reconciliation completion and for Oil Royalties to be finally paid out to the citizens such as they promised would happen in June/July timeframe. Of course I am thinking that maybe because of the drop in oil prices, the may have to wait a while to get any oil royalties which are surplus revenue from the sales. So this one I understand and it may no longer effect our RV.

I believe fully the reforms in phase III will bring us the currency reform we have been waiting on. Recently there have been many articles once again on this topic. They are definitely considering it seriously but need many of these reforms completed (i.e money laundering). I will also say this would not be possible without the ongoing phase I and II reforms we have already witnessed and are now in play. 

Article Follows:

ABADI CALLED THIRD PACKAGE OF REFORMS IN IRAQ

Publishing Date: 28.08.2015 | 06:51 GMT

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Friday, the leaders of all operations and security leaders in Baghdad and the provinces to open the main streets closed by the figures and parties and influential and subsidiary.

The prime minister's office said in a statement that the 'al-Abadi is also taking into account the development of protection plans to cover citizens and visitors to the state departments to targeting terrorism', while issued his orders to the security leaders necessary arrangements to make the necessary arrangements to open the Green Zone in front of the citizens.

Abadi also ordered the formation of  legal committees to review the sale, rental real estate ownership of state property in Baghdad and other provinces in the previous stage of any side 'as well as the return of the funds seized outside legal contexts to restoration of State funds, the injustice in the evaluation'.
And Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi, the customizations needed for children with cancer in Basra Province

Article Ends

Article Follows:

PARLIAMENTARY FINANCE IS PREPARING TO LAUNCH A PACKAGE OF LAWS   

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=29196

Finance Committee Alnielyh confirmed, it has a package of laws exceeded ten to support monetary policy, is preparing to be passed soon to parliament.

He warned the parliamentary finance committee member Abdul Qader Mohammed earlier, of “economic difficulties” the government may face in the event of continued decline in global oil prices, noting that the Commission is working in coordination with the government to find solutions to the provision of staff salaries solutions during 2016.

The committee member said Massoud Rostam’s (IMN) said that “the committee more than a dozen laws are being discussed for the legislation in the coming sessions of the House of Representatives to support the monetary policy process in the country.”

Rustam said that “the most prominent of those laws is the money laundering law, which will pass close to the parliament and be included on the agenda to read it a second reading.”

He said, “Among those laws is the Federal service, which completed the discussion and enacted the law, and the government needs to send him his salary for inclusion as a supplement to the law and then vote on it.”

Iraq has suffered from the financial crisis and the weakness in monetary policy that caused squandering of public money, and therefore, the government and parliament serious attempts to reform and promoting a framework law the work of the country’s economy.

Article Ends

So there should no longer be ANY question is anyone’s mind that the REFORMS ARE NEEDED and we will not see any significant increase in the value of the Iraqi currency until they are sufficiently implemented, at least enough to clean up the corruption, money laundering, banking practices, investment laws, justice system, CBI, etc…

Yes – there is a lot to do, but they also have done much already (glass is half full).

We do know they must increase the value of the IQD significantly since they are way out of whack with the other neighboring countries. We also know that the reason we (as international citizens) are even allowed to own the currency in the first place is because they negotiated future oil credits on our dinars when we exchange it. The USA needs these oil credits to ensure cheap oil for the next 30 years. The big picture too is for the USA to broker this oil at the low negotiated price and sell to other countries too at a higher market price. This is part of a plan for paying off on the USA national debt.

So there is a plan and it includes  the international citizen exchanging their holdings as they complete the second phase of the “deletion of the zeros” project in the near future. They must collect the notes in our hands and they are not going to get them unless they significantly increase its value.

Let’s sit back and all relax. These coming weeks are going to be a very interesting ! 

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. Empty Re: Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself.

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:29 pm

Has anyone else noticed that Mountain Goat has dropped ALL Bavarian pretense the last few months?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. Empty Re: Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself.

Post by Terbo56 Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:23 pm

I did, but only in this post-I am thinking she is on the east coast, somewhere in the North, to South Carolina area-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:33 pm

Yea she has been changing her tune, trying to act like she has never been a pumper or a liar.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. 2805820865  Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. 2805820865  Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. 2805820865  Mountain Goat says the RV is a by-product of this reform process and not the means in itself. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:00 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Yea she has been changing her tune, trying to act like she has never been a pumper or a liar.

SEEMS LIKE MORE OF THEM ARE, I GUESS THE NOOSE IS GETTING TIGHTER, FINALLY.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum