Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat

Go down

Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat Empty Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:17 pm

rrrr wrote
21m ago

“I have one life and one chance to make it count for something... My faith demands that I do whatever I can, wherever I am, whenever I can, for as long as I can with whatever I have to try to make a difference.” ― Jimmy Carter  (Too bad you had to hitch your wagon to a conman like Tony Renfrow)

weneedit wrote
44m ago

rrr how hard is it that your group got paid, but you can't spend yet? It would be killing me cheers

rrrr wrote
43m ago

wene... it shall be when it should be

rayj wrote
10m ago

any bets we will be here come x the new year???

rrrr wrote
8m ago

rayj... let's leave those negative vibes outside please... serves no useful purpose here.  (You applying for a TNT mod position?)

ravenhill wrote
3m ago

looking for a bit of the latest in TNT land.....things are very difficult and I'm usually very positive. but from past experience things should be getting better

daz wrote
8s ago

RAVEN...THIS IS A NON-LINEAR EVENT

Then the TNT pack piles on...

Chanan wrote
4m ago

rayj... With All Due Respect I Believe You Need To Take A Break With A Comment Like That... We Expect The The RV At Any Moment... That's Why We Believe In And Follow Tony And TNT!!

skunkworks wrote
3m ago
Bus is now leaving for Neggie-Ville... please insure you are under it.

okrocks wrote
2m ago

Please remember there are people going through some very difficult times and could use your encouragement .... Peeps dont believe everything you read. So much has been accomplished and this is coming home. Hang in there and keep the faith, cuz its real  (like the TNT member who tried to kill himself the other day?  http://www.dinardaily.net/t46639-tnt-member-attempts-suicide)

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat Empty Re: Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith on Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah, I think the strain is starting to show......Especially in people who write this kind of silliness. 

rrrr wrote
8m ago

The strain is starting to show. Every day seems to be the time that the RV is about to GO. BUT… a Global event like this is unprecedented. Constant delays should be expected. But now, everything points to the fact that we ARE truly in the moment. The moment we have all projected. This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Soooo, forget about was isn’t and revel on what’s about to be. This event can’t be stopped! It’s our Time! We did it! Our Blessing will soon shine upon us!

rrrr wrote
3m ago

It’s the bottom of the 9th… Bases loaded… International Bonds 3rd base… Shabibi’s CBI Governship on 2nd base… RV on 1st Base… 2 outs… 3 balls... 2 strikes… Tony’s at Bat... The pitcher (IMF) looks worn and tired… Tony fouled off 25 pitches in a row…. She just can’t strike him out… IMF is totally intimidated… She is sweating bullets, trying to gather strength…. She rears back for one last fervent effort…she fires the ball and. WHAM… It’s out of Here…Tony Hit a Grand Slam… RV Scores…We all win!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:30 pm

Boy oh boy!  Too bad I can't believe what you write rrrr.  This stuff has gone on for so long and the same old predictions and nonsense has been published so often that I find myself looking for chicken little, and other sordid characters.

THE FACT is that NOHING has come of any of it.  Why should it change now?

Personally, if and when, I will believe it has happened when I have paid the taxes if any and am blissfully going about my business a far more wealthy person.  Until then it remain all BALDERDASH.

Thank you.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Snicker, snicker, chuckle! Sunday Afternoon TNT Chat 1656125192
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:24 pm

@ssmith wrote:Yeah, I think the strain is starting to show......Especially in people who write this kind of silliness. 

rrrr wrote
8m ago

The strain is starting to show. Every day seems to be the time that the RV is about to GO. BUT… a Global event like this is unprecedented. Constant delays should be expected. But now, everything points to the fact that we ARE truly in the moment. The moment we have all projected. This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Soooo, forget about was isn’t and revel on what’s about to be. This event can’t be stopped! It’s our Time! We did it! Our Blessing will soon shine upon us!

rrrr wrote
3m ago

It’s the bottom of the 9th… Bases loaded… International Bonds 3rd base… Shabibi’s CBI Governship on 2nd base… RV on 1st Base… 2 outs… 3 balls... 2 strikes… Tony’s at Bat... The pitcher (IMF) looks worn and tired… Tony fouled off 25 pitches in a row…. She just can’t strike him out… IMF is totally intimidated… She is sweating bullets, trying to gather strength…. She rears back for one last fervent effort…she fires the ball and. WHAM… It’s out of Here…Tony Hit a Grand Slam… RV Scores…We all win!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum