Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

More Casualties from TNT DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

More Casualties from TNT

Go down

More Casualties from TNT Empty More Casualties from TNT

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 pm

Just what is going to happen to these people when Tony goes to prison?  Are they even stable enough to handle it???

Dave101 wrote
25m ago

Mark we are waiting for the word go for it and lets get it done now

Markster wrote
24m ago

Dave we have been there years now lol

Dave101 wrote
22m ago

yes we have Mark I have been waiting for well over 7 years and I don't know what is holding this thing up but we have to wait until it goes. I beleive Tony is doing the best he can and he has more info than we do

Mark the best we can do right now is watch and wait till it happens and hope it is soon because I myself can not hold out much longer

Fishon wrote
19m ago

Dave I wonder how many Dinarians lost their homes over that period that couldn't believe the RV didn't happen.

Dave101 wrote
17m ago

Fishon I have lost my home and my business of 40 years and my wife and am living in a storage area that I have to leave very shortly and will be in the street in my truck

Fishon wrote
16m ago

Dave Now that is tough but maybe someone would be willing to help you if you just ask for help.

Dave101 wrote
13m ago

Fishon I am an old redneck and don't ask for help I am 65 and lived in a world where you made your own way not like today

daz wrote
11m ago

THERE ARE ORGANIZATIONS THAT WILL HELP...YOU CAN REPAY THE SUPPORT POST RV BU SUPPORTING THEM AS THEY SUPPORT OTHERS

Fishon wrote
11m ago

Dave I kind of figured you would say that but I would never turn my back on an old friend or family. Its OK to show your human my friend. Sometimes life throws us a curveball.

chessie wrote
10m ago

Dave, I lived in my car along with my dog and 4 cats for 2 and ne half years...not easy but it is doable - I am in my 70's - my heart goes out to you.

Dave101 wrote
9m ago

Fishon most of my friends are gone from this world and some waited for this and will never see it

Dave101 wrote
7m ago

chessie I know what you are saying and when this happen we can say lets live again

Fishon wrote
6m ago
Dave I dont know your deal but I know for me if I get in shape and eat right my whole view of everything changes.

IvanTulafitov wrote
6m ago

sometimes we must let go - to gain, if it's prosperity you strive for, let go of your lack

jesuspost46 wrote
5m ago

Dave, your in great company w/me.... remember, nobody will beable to take YOUR testimony away from you,Its seems simple what I' m saying but deep inside....Only you know and the Lord know.....God bless

Dave101 wrote
4m ago

Fishon I do eat right and have been envoled with healing work for many of years but that has nothing to do with how are you going to support yourself

IvanTulafitov wrote
17m ago

I only have so much room for anything... so when I let go of being poor I began to have money come to me... yah i KNOW its easy for me to say now that I have moneu but I have been there lving in my car,, you just gotta suck it up and do the things you know you should do Dave you can do this

Dave101 wrote
16m ago

jesus I believe you are right only the Lord knows when this will happen

Fishon wrote
15m ago

Dave I probably feel that way cause I've been in sales 40 years and how my self confidence is is everything to my income.

Dave101 wrote
14m ago

Thanks Ivan I have lived like that for years but right know its not working

Dave101 wrote
12m ago

Fishon have done that to hold degrees in many ancient mystick organizations and have a go life up until now

jesuspost46 wrote
12m ago

Dav- The Lord is the one in charge, people don't believe that, but "oh well" This is all Prophecy being fullfill, so things do have to be done according... We will be fill ourselves, Your the big one's on His list--Its Great, But the wait is terrible---LOL

Dave101 wrote
11s ago

well time to blow up the air matress and get some sleep and thank you all for you thoughts and lets hope tomorrow is a better day

The DAZ has the nerve to post this. How damn callous are these people????

daz wrote
8m ago

SURPRISE...THE LINK WAS UPDATED HERE http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t60731979/highly-recommended-excellent​-financial-information-for-every/ AND WORKING LAST TIME I CHECKED

And THIS is supposed to cheer him up????

Isabelle wrote
8m ago

Dave, be encouraged. i have a very good friend that lives on Long Island. Lost ALL. Now lives in 'the concrete Hilton" as he calls it, a 5' x 8' storage room at $45 per month, sleeping om the boxes of his meager belongings for OVER 5 tears. Never gave up. Now, has arranged a "technology deal" that will start paying him $50,000+ per MONTH in about 120 days. You can do it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

More Casualties from TNT Empty Re: More Casualties from TNT

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Isabelle wrote
8m ago

Dave, be encouraged. i have a very good friend that lives on Long Island. Lost ALL. Now lives in 'the concrete Hilton" as he calls it, a 5' x 8' storage room at $45 per month, sleeping om the boxes of his meager belongings for OVER 5 tears. Never gave up. Now, has arranged a "technology deal" that will start paying him $50,000+ per MONTH in about 120 days. You can do it.

Or got sucked into another scam that will eat up what little he still has.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

More Casualties from TNT 2805820865  More Casualties from TNT 2805820865  More Casualties from TNT 2805820865  More Casualties from TNT 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:14 am

@Kevind53 wrote:
Isabelle wrote
8m ago

I think u hit it right square on the head Kevin LMAO  More Casualties from TNT 3508649203
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:50 am

@kenlej wrote:
@Kevind53 wrote:
Isabelle wrote
8m ago

Now, has arranged a "technology deal" that will start paying him $50,000+ per MONTH in about 120 days. You can do it.

I think u hit it right square on the head Kevin LMAO  More Casualties from TNT 3508649203

Another scam? No doubt about it! Look at what was said, "ARRANGED" a technology "DEAL"? LMAO!

"ARRANGED" a "DEAL",  not got a job or a position or even landed a contract with a technology firm but "arranged a technology deal", then the $50,000 per month "starts in ABOUT 120 days" is a dead give-away! It's a classic example of  how a sucker describes their latest get rich opportunity!

Going from living in a $45 per month 5x8 concrete storage area to $600,000 a year by "ARRANGING" a technology "DEAL" just screams SCAM from every angle!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum