Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING?

Go down

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? Empty TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING?

Post by chilimama on Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:57 am

ALREADY BLESSED

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? Avatar_12820

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? Circlestar

Date: 06:53 AM Aug 29, 2015

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING?

THERE IS A LOT OF INTEREST IN USING TNT SUPERFANTASTIC FOR CHARITABLE GIFTS TO WAITERS, WAITRESSES, CLERKS, GREETERS AT WALMART, CASHIERS, PEOPLE ON THE STREET ETC.

I BOUGHT A CUP OF SPECIALTY COFFEE FOR THE YOUNG MAN WHO WAITED PATIENTLY BEHIND ME WHILE MY FRIEND AND I TOOK WAY TOO MUCH TIME CHATTING WITH THE SERVER....I JUST TOLD HIM TO HAVE A SUPERFANTASTIC DAY AND PIF! 
SOME HAVE SUGGESTED AND ARE USING 

T
SUPERFANTASTIC
  T

POST YOUR IDEAS OR PICTURES BELOW?

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? Empty Re: TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING?

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:29 pm

Specialty coffee?  If the story is even true, I'd imagine Pam's 'specialty coffee' was nothing more than decaffeinated.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? Empty Re: TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING?

Post by dwm007 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:43 pm

Buying coffee? Superfantastic business cards? What am I missing here?

Not being a follower of Tony or other idiots like him maybe I just missed something that others are well aware of?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:48 pm

TNT SHEEPLE HAVE BEEN GETTING STAMPS MADE UP THAT SAT HIS CATCH PHRASES, PAM IS JUMPING ON THE BAND WAGON. IT'S RIDICULOUS BUT IF I AM EVER OUT AND SEE A STAMP ON SOME MONEY OR SOME SUCH, I WILL KNOW THAT A TNT MORON PUT IT ON THERE.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:12 pm

This all started on August 17th.  Since then Tony & Pam have got the sheep all excited thinking of things they can stamp w/their new SuperFantastic TNT stamp.  I'm thinking their foreheads would be a good place to start! 

C:  Okay.  Just have one question.  I sent you a donation a week or so ago, and on the front of the envelope I had a, a stamp which I thought maybe you would see, and it said, “You Are Superfantastic, TNT.”  Did you see that?

T:  Oh, you mean a, a stamp where you can stamp something with.

C:  Yes. 

T:  Yes, I did see that!

C:  I’m, I had, I had one of those stamps made, the, you know, the rubber stamp things made, and I put a note in there with it saying that I made, had it done at the Office Depot, and they put the data on a little thumb drive so, and, so I have that if you or anyone wants to make a copy of it.  In fact, as soon as we get our exchange, I thought I would donate a, a few, a few of ‘em.  Just tell them they can send ‘em to anybody that requests it.

T:  Well, you can send it to me.  I don’t know if Pam or Ray wants it or DC wants it, but you could…

C:  Okay.

T:  …send it to me!  I like it!  That’s gonna make things really simple for me.  If there a way to…

C:  Yeah, it, it….

T:  …even put it in the forum so everybody can see how you did it would be great so they could look at it, anybody who chooses to do that. 

T:  But I would stamp all of mine like, with that.  I like that. 

C:  Good.  Well, so I will just send you the stamp itself.

T:  Okay.

C:  But, and if you want to make, if anyone wants to make additional ones, then just tell me where to send the, the flash drive.  I don’t know…

T:  Well….

C:  …quite how that would work, but….

T:   …just send me the flesh drive, too.  Send me the flash drive, and then…

T:  …I can send it to them and they can have it printed out for…

C:  You can, you can, you can have that wherever they want to.  They can go…

T:  Yeah.

C:  …to any Office Depot, I would imagine.  It’s in their computer, and it’s a real simple one to, to make.  I thought it was, turned out really nice.  It looks (inaudible).

T:  It did.  And I remember a lady sending me a letter back a long time ago sayin’ hey, when we first talked about writin’ it up there she would do it that way and the stamp is just like that.  I think it was her, but anyway.  Yeah, I like it, thank you.

C:  Okay.  Well, I’ll send it to you.  Just send it to the same address of the….

T:  Yep.  Yeah, just send it to the same address and I’ll get it just like I got this.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:00 pm

Good grief, stupid has reached an entirely new level!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:35 am

TNT people have been busy getting designs for their cards/stamps ready.  The only thing they are going to be missing is the extra cash for their $1,000 tips!

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? COvtqp2VAAAyhZV
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:36 am

More!

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? COvsxrLUYAA1eFN
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:18 am

Wow, what a superfantastic bunch of idiots! Or maybe it should be super-fanatic....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? 2805820865  TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? 2805820865  TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? 2805820865  TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:45 am

SHOW ONE OF A PRISON---TNT THIS IS WHERE TONY LIVES---INSTEAD OF A TIP SCRATCH MY "ASS".

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 on Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:25 am

Never mind the ass scratch- Tony would enjoy a rototiller- TNT SUPERFANTASTIC BUSINESS CARDS FOR GIVING? 3508649203
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum