Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
How To Be A Con Artist 101 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

How To Be A Con Artist 101

Go down

How To Be A Con Artist 101 Empty How To Be A Con Artist 101

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:38 am

Here's a great example from today's call on how a Con Artist operates by the Master himself....Tony Renfrow.  He coaches his group of Super Fantastic Super Heros to run around doing good deeds after the big RV.  Also they have their TNT stamp which bonds the group together even more.

Then Tony, ever the humble one, talks about how he's just a regular guy he is.  My personal favorite is when he goes into how he's not a saint.  Well, No $hit!  He's a twice convicted Felon about to get sentenced for his scam before he started the TNT Dinar Scam. 

I don't believe for a minute that Tony has ever bought a homeless person even so much as a cup of coffee.  Every dollar he gets donated goes for fine cigars and liquor at the clubs he brags about going to. 

Okay.  All right, we talk about some other things which I hope you guys continue in this way to help some other people once this goes down and, you know, with our cars, with our TNT stamp, with giving money to charities, with starting your own charity, and just bein’ involved in your community.  And I like that and a lot of people have a lot of different ideas, and I think we’re posting some in the chat room, you’re putting some out and, and they’re all good.  All good as, as long as you’re helping somebody, each one reach one teach one, then this thing’ll work.  So I was telling you guys some of the things that I do and I do today, you know, just buyin’ a extra meal at, at, at McDonald’s or Burger King there, or Carl’s Jr. or Kentucky Fried or wherever you’re out eating and you see people out doing that, just givin’ a extra cup of coffee in the morning.  Guys, those aren’t things—and I tell you those things ‘cause those are things I actually do—it wasn’t to make people praise me or think Tony’s a saint, ‘cause he’s not a saint, I can tell you that right now, ‘cause I know the guy personally so he’s not a saint, but anyway, and nobody needs to think that he is.  Those are just things I do all you cannot feel obligated to do.  But there are also things that you can do and we don’t have to wait for the RV to take place to do that, ‘cause those are things that cost five, six bucks, ten bucks.  It’s just things to do.  But if you are doing them, just think what you’ll be able to do once this does happen and the way you’ll be able to affect lives.  And I, I do that, guys, for the same reason I hope you do things with the RV is you get to personally see the reaction.  You get to be personally involved in somebody’s life and see the reward, the reward of helping somebody, and there is a reward when you see that smile, when you see that thank you, believe me, there’s gonna be a reward.  You’re gonna feel good that you’re doing the right thing.  And that was the only purpose for that portion of it.  Okay. 
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum