Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Another TNT Member About to be BANNED DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Another TNT Member About to be BANNED

Go down

Another TNT Member About to be BANNED Empty Another TNT Member About to be BANNED

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:30 pm

How dare he bother the Almighty PAM with questions....... let along expect her to respond to a commoner.  She's too busy killing kittens to put in her magic tyrant witch brew.

Request

basel1964 (TNT)

I've been trying to find the names of the banks that has been open in Iraq from AB for weeks now and I get no respond, here where I live in Nashville there is about 30,000 to 40.000 Iraqis and Kurds and after asking if the banks has been open there on Friday the answer was always no, so why no one can tell me a name of a bank or banks there !!!!!  (I'll tell ya.  There are no banks open.  It's all a lie made up by Tony.)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Another TNT Member About to be BANNED Empty Re: Another TNT Member About to be BANNED

Post by dwm007 on Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:45 pm

A better question might be "what possible difference would it make"?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum