Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Friday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Friday Cliff Notes

Go down

Friday Cliff Notes Empty Friday Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:32 pm

Highlights of Tony's CC.  Updated as the call progresses.
Tony:  :  Nothing has changed.  Still at the same spot.  Banks were ready to go at 8 but it did not.  Probably not get any more notifications because the plan is just to do it.  May not hear wrap up memo type thing anymore.

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Could happen over the weekend.  In Iraq they were told today or next week.   Scheduled banks to be open again today in Iraq.  Could happen any moment.

IRAQ:    Tony has received conflicting messages.  Some saying how safe Baghdad is and others talking about demonstrations in the streets.  People in the streets been hearing the reform is going to happen in 2 days, 2 hours, next week and they are getting fed up. The people see them saying one thing but doing another.  No VP's pulled out of office. Abadhi issued statement yesterday it takes time.  In the past they have given them the cards, payments to quell the unrest.  Tony wondered how they would do it this time as the people are demanding they do something. 

• People paid:  Tony heard they got paid Tuesday but did not know at what rate.  They were told not to discuss it.  Tony does not think it was the revalued rate or they would not be in the streets demonstrating this morning. Tony:  They would be out buying TV's, cars, etc.

• Banks scheduled to be open today as they have for the last three Fridays.

• Economic Reforms:   Abadhi got the ER's approved but they are not ALL implemented.  Some have been implemented. It is a process that he has started.  There are still procedures to follow to make it all happen.

INTERNATIONAL:    

• Baskets:  Tony said it would make sense for Chinese Ywan (spelling?) to be part of this first basket.  

• Rates  staying the same.  Looking for .47 on the Dong but Tony said it could go well over $2.00.  ZIM:  Tony said should come out between .11 and .22.

UNITED STATES:
An individual was detained, (by the FBI?) and all their dinar was taken.  (I missed the point of why Tony mentioned this or in what context.  He was talking about scams again and it was unclear to me if it was truly the FBI or people posing as the FBI) 

Scam:  Tony said 4,000 people that exchanged in Utah and Reno don't even know yet they have lost their dinar.   Even church groups are being mislead by their ministers. 

Tony:  400  FBI investigations going on right now. There are 300 legitimate groups but they send people to the bank to exchange.  These other groups want your name, DL and sign a document signing everything over to them.

• UST:    
  • Interest Bearing vs. non-Interest Bearing Bank Accounts: Years ago Dinarland was told the bank could not use your money if it was in a NI Account.  Tony said we need to research that information for ourselves.  
  • Packages:  

***TIP DAY:  Tony would love to designate a specific day that we all do our large tips on. He said 10 days after the last call would be that day.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

RAY:  (ray was positive as always. I missed his verbatim statement)

TONY:  Again nothing bad as far as the currency, meetings or people upset about that is holding it up.  Might be something in the process or economic reasons but not anything in the law or people.  System completely ready.  Plan done here and in the US of how to process.  Rates done.  In a holding spot waiting for the go.

Please be careful and help one another through a difficult situation.  Lots of people going to try to take advantage of you here at the end.  They are being watched.  One person file a law suit and tie it up.  Again, heard the information on Monday.  Some of you realize you lost it already.  Some are going to lose it.  Some people get a little and they can afford to file a law suit and everything gets frozen.

[size=16]Everything is good.  SuperFantastic for everyone else.  We will go when Iraq goes. . . Let’s hope and pray they get it real soon.  Enjoy your weekend.  I am truly looking for it any minute.  I know that is a possibility.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  
[/size]

Hi All,  I am still in Mesquite, Nevada but driving to Salt Lake City tomorrow to visit my 94 year old Aunt.  She is next to the last of 12 siblings.  I will be driving south to north along the western edge of the Wasatch mountain range and expecting a beautiful drive.  - Happy weekend to ya'll.  Sunny
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum