Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR

Go down

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR Empty TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR

Post by chilimama on Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:59 am

Well, when I woke up this morning I was happy to see that ALL the markets are making a miraculous recovery after the last 7 days. Now you are going to say is what was accomplished by this bold move by China? well of course,us Dinarians knew it had to be done to jump start the GCR a term that supposedly is a fabrication! Two things were accomplished by doing this. China, which wants to be a major player as a reserve currency and part of the sdr needed to wake up ALL currencies and create the start of a re-alignment so that the smaller emerging countries can be on an equal playing field against the USD which will still remain the lead currency and the standard for other currencies.

China's central bank has been asked in the past to do these corrections and decided the timing was now. The Yuan,by doing this thus depegged itself from the USD and is now a "free agent" of sorts. It is also understood that it maybe a floating currency and not a fixed rate like the dollar has been. In the international markets there is always fluctuation in currency value but in country the currencies are usual 1:1. Now yesterday the China central bank did something for it"s banks,they released  billions of dollars for interbank usage in small loans @ 3.8% to be used for 6 days. These are similar to our "bridge" loans.

They create a money flow when their is a cash flow until the regular flow can continue and pay off the bridge loan.The time period is very short which makes me think something else is about to happen ? RV,debt forgiveness.

The next thing that China did was to create a wake up call to all the markets that you can not keep stealing and hedging your bets and creating derivatives up the butt. There were people caught short and big businesses were hurt and there were some arrests for insider trading. Right now this is the start of perhaps another set of corrections down the road. Will it be as bad as 2001-2008? I'm not sure but I can say that I doubt the Fed will raise interest rates-to do so would be the need to fabricate more fiat money which is a NO-NO. The name of the new game is asset backed currency and it is time that every currency be re-aligned to that philosophy.

Now today,we have an interesting timeline. If you go back to my previous posts there are certain things for today and tomorrow 8/27 and 8/28. ISX is screaming to get on board now. The bonds need to get out international as well as in country and you need reality rates for both.Will they show on the screens 2 morrow is yet to be seen but it seems Iraq is moving at warped speed. We know their banks are ready,they are collecting taxes and tarriffs and as of 8/22 I can assume that the people were paid in country-Tony has been giving rates that lead me to believe they have. The part of the money reform that is needed is to go international and I believe this is what is NOW needed. 8/28 which has 4/eights in it is the pay day for the government, the UN operational sheet is due for 9/1 and I believe you will here the announcements we are waiting for regarding the CBI/GOI and perhaps the announcement they have completed everything including seating of the government,all the laws signed sealed and delivered and implimented and hopefully we will see the new rates on the cbi site. I hope so. On 8/29 is the full moon and the completion of a lunar cycle which started on 7/29 with the blue moon also someone told me that Iraq likes to put out new money on the 29th of the month? I'm sure about that one but it sounded good to me.

Now your question is will we have to wait till next week? I hope not BUT if Iraq pulls this final rabbit out of the hole than I would say that come 9/1 the whole world will know by the markets and forex changes.I am hoping that we are in and done by the time it goes truly public! but we can only wait and see if Iraq can do it. They have promised their people completion in August and there are 31 days so we wait and watch what they can accomplish.

Now you will ask me who is pulling the button-I believe it was given back to the UN/IMF and the Chinese,who have brought us,the world into a new world of peace and harmony and equality that, hopefully 
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR Empty Re: TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Thu Aug 27, 2015 12:02 pm

Amazing that someone with such a fine financial mind like Martha is working at Wal-Mart. She should be running the UST.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR Empty Re: TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR

Post by Kevind53 on Thu Aug 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Nope, no bold moves by anybody. Wall Street was up yesterday and all the other markets followed suit, mostly on the news that the Fed will likely delay any rate hikes until December at the earliest, and likely until 2016.

China desperately continues to try and shift their economy to a consumer based economy while avoiding a crash of their own. Will they succeed? Maybe, maybe not ... only time will tell.

Does any of this have to do with the GCR? Well since the GCR is mythical, no. So then how about Iraq? Other than the possible world wide repercussions if China crashes and burns, no.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR 2805820865  TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR 2805820865  TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR 2805820865  TNT POOROO WANNABE MARTHA & HER TAKE ON THE MARKETS/GCR 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum