Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Early Am Poppy2 9-1-11

Go down 
AuthorMessage
evenstar
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Early Am Poppy2 9-1-11   Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:01 am

[POPPY2] TOOK A WHILE BUT FINALLY GOT BACK ON . JUST GOT OFF A CALL WITH OKIE AND HE STATED ALL HIS INTEL IS LINED UP WITH ALL OF OURS BETWEEN SCOTTYG, AND ALL THE REST OF THE GANG OF HARD CORE RESEARCHERS. GLORY I AM EXCITED BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT COULD BE A VERY EXCITING NIGHT AND DAY TOMORROW. EVERYONE STAY BLESSED AND HOPE YOU HAVE PREPARED FOR THE INEVETIBLE BLESSING. POPPY2

A LITTLE BIT LATER:

[POPPY2] OK BACK FOR ONE MORE POST JUST HAD ANOTHER PH CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN. GOOD NIGHT PEEPS gods love to all poppy2

A LITTLE BIT LATER AN INVISIBLE POPPY ADDED:

[POPPY2] rtiny the cash out will be extremely fast for those whom have prepared to do so and for many they will stand there and wait for someone to tell them to get off the lazyboy and go somewhere and cash in then they will get pissed off because no one called them and held their hand to get the cashed in. yes there are around 1 million people now in america that hold dinar and about 3 million world wide , i expect 90% of the ones in america will cash out in the first 60 to 90 days. for get all this 45 day crap i dont believe a word of it because it is discrimatory against one currency it just won't happen poppy2

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: Early Am Poppy2 9-1-11   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:19 am

This was posted y or for Poppy2 early AM today. It kind of sounds like Poppy2 is referring to today, even though it reads as tomorrow Friday. Anyone else reading it that way?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvmeplz

PostSubject: Re: Early Am Poppy2 9-1-11   Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:27 am

I HEARD THERE ARE ONLY 250,000 TO 300,000 PER UST.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Early Am Poppy2 9-1-11
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: