Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Where is DC DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Where is DC

Go down

Where is DC Empty Where is DC

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:48 pm

People are still wondering where DC went to.  Apparently Tony is having trouble without him.

Gtov725 wrote
1m ago

I really enjoy listening to Tony, but when DC was on, there was pertinent discussion as to what was or was not going on and why.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Where is DC Empty Re: Where is DC

Post by ReapAndSow73 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:44 pm

DC's exit coincided with FBI raids & Tony's guilty plea. C'mon - I was born at night, but not last night.  To think that people at TNT believe Tony talks w DC regularly, SMDH. What happened to DC's FBO biz in Georgetown?  Why has he vanished from social media?  Why are his numbers all no longer in service?

Nobody thinks critically at that site, which explains why they'd even invest in toilet paper currency and follow the advice of a convicted felon who has been wrong w intel for more than 4 years...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:16 pm

As the old saying goes, "He got out while the gitten was good"! I suppose that make him a little smarter than the rest.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:59 pm

Listen---Tony says he talks to him everyday---You don't believe him?--I certainly don't because Tony is so into himself that he thinks he talks to him everyday----HE BLOWS SMOKE OUT OF HIS ASS----SIMPLE----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum