Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Investing Tips From TNT's RED DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Investing Tips From TNT's RED

Go down

Investing Tips From TNT's RED Empty Investing Tips From TNT's RED

Post by Ssmith on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:27 pm

Remember Red from the other day?  The WalMart employee who saw Okie riding on the kiddie airplane ride and is going to buy three spare tires w/her new Bentley, to save that $75,000 repair bill to have a flat fixed.

She's back with great tips on how not to lose your shorts when shorting the market.  Or something like that.

Red wrote
21m ago

I sold my shorts today and netted $2,100 on the advice of my broker he said that I had done better than most of his clients I accidentally push the short button 3 days ago haha and now I'm looking for a place to get long

I will need to pay 35 percent tax on my game plus 40% penalty for using my IRA in an unlawful procedure without consulting my handler anyway I'll come out with an F to buy some hot dogs mustard for a picnic it was a fun ride down.

I couldn't stand to sit on the sidelines and watch this pull back in the market so I used finds out of my 401k without consulting and doing the right paperwork and 35 percent tax on the gain anyway live and learn next time I will have all of that done in advance for the next pullback or the next time the bear shows up
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Investing Tips From TNT's RED Empty Re: Investing Tips From TNT's RED

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:31 pm

picking

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:08 am

Red must be celebrating her big killing in the stock market.  Wonder if she get's an employee discount @ Walmart on a red wine.....in a box.

Red wrote
50s ago

I'm just playing having fun loving life and I'm on my second glass of red red wine soon I will be retiring for bed or I will dream wonderful dreams and let my body recuperate for my 6 hour shift at Walmart tomorrow
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:40 am

I think you've had enough for the night, Red!

Red wrote
17m ago

For calls ago Tony told us that the very best thing we could be doing is counting are Dinar and get ready for the currency exchange well I have now counted my Dinar 136 times and I still have 3 notes I've tried rearranging them throwing them up in the air and picking them up at every time I still come up with the same number 3
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:42 am

crap raspberry
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:52 am

@ssmith wrote:I think you've had enough for the night, Red!

Red wrote
17m ago

For calls ago Tony told us that the very best thing we could be doing is counting are Dinar and get ready for the currency exchange well I have now counted my Dinar 136 times and I still have 3 notes I've tried rearranging them throwing them up in the air and picking them up at every time I still come up with the same number 3
Seriously I really didn't know there was people this dumb in the world let alone the USA. I can't fathom how she could leave her house alone let alone work on a job even a brainless job at Walmart LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:01 am

They flock to TNT like moths to a light!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:30 am

Investing Tips From TNT's RED Im-getting-really-tired-of-people-acting-like-this-is-a-new-phenomenon-61076

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Here, let me make it easy, jjust send all your money to me and I'll invest it for you .... sarcastic Twisted Evil eys bigsmile

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865  Investing Tips From TNT's RED 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum