Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker.

Go down

My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker. Empty My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker.

Post by Ssmith on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:08 am

Getting ever so closer to waking up.

Imagine (TNT)

A good friend of mine shared this speculative investment with me in 2009.  Since then, I have been invested in both the IQN and VNN.  About 2 years ago, I decided that I was not going to purchase any more currency and just hold on to what I have and be happy with whatever I can get once the RV occurs.  I have followed Tony since the PTR days and now with TNT.  I have made some donations along the way and have gained quite an education.
Like many of us, although this has always been presented as a speculative investment, I have always felt that the RV would happen someday.  What I wasn’t prepared for was the rollercoaster ride of emotions that came along with it.

I am married with 4 children.  We both have modest paying jobs in our careers.  In the beginning, I would share the exciting rumors and hopium with my family to only be disappointed when the “window” would pass.  I shared the investment with a few close friends in the beginning.  Most of them only invested a tiny amount, but only viewed it with a lottery ticket mentality.  In fact, most of them have forgotten about it and only acknowledge it when I tell them that things are still moving forward in a positive direction.  They just laugh and say, “tell me when we’re rich!”  What is even more difficult is that my own spouse tells me, “I’ll believe it when I see it.”  I try not to tell my kids about the day to day or week to week updates anymore because I don’t want them to go on this rollercoaster ride with me anymore at their young ages.

In the first 2-3 years of this investment, I made a lot of mistakes and bad financial decisions thinking in the back of my mind, “Surely this won’t go on past June 1st or before the end of “whatever year we were in at the time.”  But, unfortunately it has.  I have made some large purchases thinking that the RV would take care of the payments in the coming days, according to the hopium/intel at the time.

Aside from listening to the calls and reading posts in the forum, I feel like I am taking this on alone.  It’s not easy staying positive in this investment when you feel like your spouse, children and friends that you have told about this think you are crazy for believing in this for so many years.  As Dinarians, many of us have made a commitment to stay informed and ride this rollercoaster for as long as it takes.  Unfortunately, this ride has brought on a lot of stress, headaches and nausea for many of us.

The good news is that I have learned so much from Tony, DC, Pam, Ray, the Mods and all of the members of TNT over the years.  I think if it had happened between 2010-2013, I would have treated the windfall like a lottery ticket. 

I truly want my new-found wealth to become generational wealth for my family and generations to come.  I totally will take the 50% 25% 25% approach once the RV occurs.

The intent of this post is not to bash anyone.  Based on Tony’s call today, I am cautiously optimistic that this really could be our week!  After all we weren’t even supposed to be included in this plan.  None of us know when this is going to happen.  We should all just be grateful that we are in the game.

I know that this rollercoaster ride has affected all of us in many different ways.  I thought this post might help others who may be going thought similar struggles while we wait for OUR day to exchange.  Thanks – Imagine

Of course DAZ has to chime in to keep this from spiraling out of control.

daz
My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker. Circlestar
STEADY RUDDER
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker. Empty Re: My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker.

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:32 am

In the first 2-3 years of this investment, I made a lot of mistakes and bad financial decisions thinking in the back of my mind, “Surely this won’t go on past June 1st or before the end of “whatever year we were in at the time.”  But, unfortunately it has.  I have made some large purchases thinking that the RV would take care of the payments in the coming days, according to the hopium/intel at the time.

I wonder how many dinarians have done the same thing over the years, and ended up with cars being repo'd, wage garnishment, credit card debt that they can't get out from under, bankruptcies, etc.

The good news is that I have learned so much from Tony, DC, Pam, Ray, the Mods and all of the members of TNT over the years.

The bad news is that 99.9% of what you've "learned" is probably completely false.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker. Empty Re: My TNT journey… from a long-time lurker.

Post by dwm007 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:37 am

Imagine (TNT)

In the first 2-3 years of this investment, I made a lot of mistakes and bad financial decisions thinking in the back of my mind, “Surely this won’t go on past June 1st or before the end of “whatever year we were in at the time.”

A very telling statement right there and one that has been repeated far too many times, countless times since this scam started. I personally know one that overextended himself hopelessly three years ago and is still trying to dig himself out of the financial mess he got into. Marriages have broken up over this nonsense and people have even committed suicide, I know of one case in Florida about three years ago because of the debts and financial ruin he was facing upon learning he had fallen for a scam and was not going to be rich after all. The amount of suffering, as apparently is happening here, is simply staggering and people like Tony just don't care! People on forums have asked me repeatedly, "if you don't even own Dinar then why are you here"? Well I'm here because I do care and I want to see this suffering stopped!

I disagree that this person is waking up, I see the despair but I also see a person that is hanging on clinging to hope even though he long ago realized the scam but will never admit it even to himself, if he is still listening to Tony as quite obviously he is then he will remain hopelessly hooked to the bitter end!!!   

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:12 am

"Aside from listening to the calls and reading posts in the forum, I feel like I am taking this on alone.  It’s not easy staying positive in this investment when you feel like your spouse, children and friends that you have told about this think you are crazy for believing in this for so many years."

Let me rephrase the 'waking up' part. 

They now know not to spend money because the RV in imminent.  They have no one left they can talk to....other than like minded people at TNT.  Once Tony goes off to prison and the TNT is taken down.  Where else will they have to turn?  Who's going to step up and take Tony's place in Dinarland? 

Couple Tony's demise with the raid of Sterling and Dinar Corp.....and I think the saner ones will start to see that they have been duped.  Hence....the bitter end.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:31 am

Hopefully you're right, the bitter end can't come soon enough!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 on Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:10 pm

IQN and VNN is only said on Tony's site. such brain washing. Can't these people go to xe.com and type in those currency codes and see that they do not exist? 

5 years ago, when i listened to many conference calls i heard an older lady say she cancelled her medical operation because it was going to revalue in a couple of hours. I heard a man say he drove to Sterling to exchange because Okie said it happened. He was very confused and firmly wanted to know how to do it. I heard of several who lived in their cars, with family members, etc. 
I had to stop listening.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:17 pm

It is like the GOLD RUSH FEVER.  People lose all sensibility when they are overcome with the ailment of need, greed and desire to prosper beyond the minds wildest imaginations.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum