Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH)

+3
Ponee
kenlej
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) Empty Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH)

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:38 am

UKmtb wrote
1h ago

drinking a v healthy drink of lemon juice, ginger juice, honey, apple cider vinegar with fresh rosemary. Said to get rid of age spots and a great digestive cleanse...

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) Avatar_12820 ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago
MAKES SENSE ON THAT BEING A CLEANSE
ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

THAT IS SO PRETTY  (Cleanse....Pretty? You probably think those nasty purple lips are pretty too!  YUCK!)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

MODS USUALLY CHECK IN TO MAKE SURE ALL IS GOOD IN THE MORNING....THROUGHOUT THE DAY AND BEFORE BED......THAT IS JUST WHAT WE DO....FULL TIME JOB  (Know Tony pays YOU well.  Why don't you share w/other mods?)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

NEW BABY PANDAS  (Pandas? I thought we were talking about cleanses)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

IT'S GOOD BABY  (OK.  If you say so)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

THE NATIONAL ZOO ....SMITHSONIAN NATIONAL ZOOLOGICAL PARK AND THEY HAVE PANDA CAM....THEY EXPECTED ONE BUT 2ND WAS A SURPRISE

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

UK - I HAVE BEEN DRINKING RED'S POTION DAILY AND USUALLY ADD GREEN TEA OR SOME CHERRY OR POMEGRANATE JUICE....  (Normal people start their day w/coffee.  Pam starts her day off with drinking a magic potion)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

I HAVE ROSEMARY GROWING ALONG WITH MANY OTHER HERBS....I ALSO BUY RAW HONEY LOCALLY  (where do you get eye of newt, toe of the frog, wool of the bat & tongue of the dog?)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1h ago

DO YOU GRATE THE GINGER?  (Sprinkle lightly?)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
59m ago

2 NEW KITTENS...THAT WILL BE SOOOOO MUCH FUN   (NO!!!!!!  Please don't put the kittens in the potion pot!!!!)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
59m ago

COUNTRY DOC 2 - I JUST PICKED UP SOME ESSENTIAL OILS....BEEN READING VORACIOUSLY BUT KIND OF AFRAID TO JUMP IN....I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START  (Pam is going to put a spell on YOU)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
57m ago

SO FRANKINCENSE IN A ROLLER BALL NEAT OR IN A CARRIER  OIL?  (How many types of potions do you make?)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
54m ago

SEMPERFI - I FORGOT ABOUT THAT.....WHAT DID TONY GET ME INTO? POSTING A PHOTO?  (Put off making the potion that the dead kittens go into!  Post the stamp photo instead!)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
52m ago

SEMPER - I WILL HAVE TO GET TONY TO FIND THE STAMP....THAT WILL BE THE CHALLENGE AND THEN FIGURE OUT HOW TO POST IT    (You can figure it out, Pam.  Just don't kill the kittens!)

semperfi01 wrote
51m ago

Thank you PAM we do so love you very much.  (Example of CULT BEHAVIOR)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
49m ago

POOF...BREAKFAST JUST ARRIVED  (Uh Huh!  "Poof...Breakfast Just Arrived.  PAM IS A WITCH!  Notice she didn't cook breakfast.  She just conjured it up!  CASE CLOSED!  GUILTY!)
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) Empty Re: Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH)

Post by kenlej Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:25 am

LMAO GOOD ONE SS IT SURE SEEMED LIKE SHE WAS BREWING A POTION LMAO THEN HER HUSBAND GOT HOME WITH THE CRISPY CREMES LMAO  happydance happydance
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) Empty Re: Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH)

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:41 am

This was a good laugh for my morning coffee !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:00 pm

Pam, Daz, IdahoUSA. The TNT Witches are brewing something special for you today.

A dark Cave. In the middle, a Caldron boiling. Thunder.

Enter the three Witches.

WITCH PAM.  Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.

WITCH DAZ  Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.

WITCH IdahoUSA  Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!

WITCH PAM  Round about the caldron go;
In the poison'd entrails throw.—
Toad, that under cold stone,
Days and nights has thirty-one;
Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!

ALL.  Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble.

WITCH DAZ  Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.

WITCH IdahoUSA  Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
Liver of blaspheming Jew;
Gall of goat, and slips of yew
Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
Finger of birth-strangled babe
Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
Make the gruel thick and slab:
Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
For the ingrediants of our caldron.

WITCH DAZ  Cool it with a baboon's blood,
Then the charm is firm and good.

Watch out Mtn. Goat...There after your Gall!

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:04 pm

CALL PETA!!!!  PAM has KILLED the KITTEN!!!!

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 am

ssmith wrote:CALL PETA!!!!  PAM has KILLED the KITTEN!!!!

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:29 pm

That was hysterical!!!!! Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:43 am

:pump2: :witch2: :pump2:

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:53 pm

If the Witches are brewing up anything it would have to be more lies and balderdash.  One can't believe a thing that comes out of TNT.  Well, if I may correct that, one CAN believe that it is all hog wash.

Witch Pam, broom Hilda, etc. are out howling tonight.  I hope they did not forget their brooms as I need mine in the morning to knock the snow off the windshield.  I hate it when Halloween comes along as it always snows.  Must be something in the brew that isn't right, or something???

Tell ya what Pam, why don't you mount your broom and fly away, forever.  See Ya.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:54 am

Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! He said, "mount your broom'!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:02 pm

Well, if the Chiefs and Lions can play football in the stadium in London, then Pam can "mount" her broom.
At least I was subtle in my choice of words I could have said (well you know what I could have said of how to  ,,,,, never mind).
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:04 pm

Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 3508649203 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 2834342768 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 2834342768 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 2834342768 Breakfast w/PAM (TNT's Very Own WITCH) 2834342768
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum