Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1

Go down

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 Empty Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1

Post by Ponee on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:49 am

Jhockey00 : (Late Friday Evening)  Good evening everybody,  Frank perhaps you or someone else can clarify something for me as i am confused on a few things.

So am I to understand that not until Dr. Shabibi is seated with Alack removed, then Dr.S will lift the 000's. Which also means these reforms especially the Monetary Reform & HCL are picking up speed to happen very quickly.

Which in then points to an RI this year. Which obviously and RI is refering to an In Country Rate would come close to or around 1:1 ratio between IQD & US Dollar. Followed by a RV referring to a International rate.

Also if I'm not mistaking I believe Frank you said In Your Opinion that the rate of the Dinar would need to change prior to Oct.1st or it would be put on a so called Blacklist and set MR(Monetary Reform) way back in the process.

So to sum this up with a question & statement, at the momentum that Abadi is getting these reforms done & news of Iraq's International Bonds maybe being released soon it seems to me that a rate change of some kind is due at the lastest sometime this year and at the earliest some time very soon.

Would that be a very summary of what is going on?

Any details I am missing I do apologize. Thx .  Jason,

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 Empty Re: Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1

Post by dwm007 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:02 pm

Jhockey00 : (Late Friday Evening)

Any details I am missing I do apologize. Thx .  Jason,

If you are referring to REAL details then you are missing ALL of them!

"In country rates", etc, Damn!  How can these people be so stupid!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 Empty Re: Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:50 pm

Not only are you missing everything, what you do have is flat out wrong. There is no blacklist, in fact there is no dissatisfaction with Iraq's progress by the IMF, WB or any other international trade/financial group you care to drum up. Nor is there going to be a RI this year, in or out of the country. Finally the chances of Shabibi resuming the reigns of the CBI are somewhere between slim and none.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 2805820865  Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 2805820865  Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 2805820865  Jhockey00 says info points to RI this year - with IN COUNTRY rate of 1:1 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum