Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie's Birthday DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie's Birthday

Go down

Okie's Birthday Empty Okie's Birthday

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:09 pm

countrygirl2002 from TNT posted this.  I know Okie's phone number is out there somewhere.  He might appreciate a phone call wishing him a Happy Birthday!  LOL

I realize this is not  intel or rumor -  but   I want as many people to see it as possible so am posting it here also.    Thanks for understanding. 

I have a note on my calendar that TODAY is Okie's  birthday -    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY AND BLESSED  DAY TO YOU SIR.      WOULDN'T IT BE WONDERFUL IF YOU GOT CLEARANCE TO LAND  ON THIS PARTICULAR DAY .      THERE ARE NO WORDS BIG ENOUGH TO THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE THAT WE WILL NEVER KNOW ABOUT.        GOD  BLESS YOU !!!!!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Okie's Birthday Empty Re: Okie's Birthday

Post by RoyBoy on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I only have one comment ( Oh brother )
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Happy Birthday Okie! Another year with Alzheimer's in the books!

Think of all the lies that you don't have to remember!
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej on Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Okies number is 580 472 3882 Tony Turds is 916 370 5954 Give them both a call and ask them about the fairy tale They love to hear from the TNT IDIOTS You've called them countless times when I said the dinar had RVED LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum