Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DAZ & Tony Robbins DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DAZ & Tony Robbins

Go down

DAZ & Tony Robbins Empty DAZ & Tony Robbins

Post by Ssmith on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:58 pm

DAZ just won't let this drop.

daz wrote
15m ago

HAS EVERYONE CHEWED THROUGH THE AUDIO? http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t60731979/highly-recommended-excellent​-financial-information-for-every/ STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW IN THERE..TH​AT WILL SAVE AND MAKE YOU MONEY AN​D KEEP IT SAFER

Not everyone is as impressed w/it as DAZ seems to be.

Red wrote
13m ago

I fell asleep after 15 minutes listening to the audio his voice is great it is a good sleeping aid lol 

B Squared wrote
12m ago

That's a lotta hours of book

Red wrote
11m ago

Who could endure 10 hours of reading at type material this book is a university level education and its own it must be received and integrated into your thinking over a long period of time  (University level?  Somehow I seriously doubt that.  "endure 10 hours of reading" tells me a lot of you you too.)

Newcreation wrote
10m ago

B2...aint it thought:) ...especialy since I am used to my **** and Jane series,

graciella wrote
9m ago

Daz, thanks! I do enjoy listening to TR's "gravely" voice, as well as reading the book too. Sorta re-enforces the material in my mind. Glad you recommend him so highly...I appreciate you sooo much!    (Suck Up!)

daz wrote
9m ago

DONT BE INTIMIDATED BY THE LENGTH OR MATERIAL SUBJECT...ITS ENGAGING AND EASY TO LISTEN TO..TAKE NOTES AND CONCEPTUALIZE THE INTENTION

Red wrote
9m ago

I may just buy the book I have enough space on my third shelf I think this book would fit into nicely  (Buying a book to decorate with? You sound like the kind of person who thinks it cost $75,000 to fix a flat on a Bentley.  Whoops!  You Are!)

B Squared wrote
52m ago

Red: Good idea. Make sure the spine is the appropriate color to go with the others   (Great Tip!)

Last edited by ssmith on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DAZ & Tony Robbins Empty Re: DAZ & Tony Robbins

Post by chilimama on Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:02 pm

LOL  DAZ & Tony Robbins 3508649203 DAZ & Tony Robbins 3508649203 DAZ & Tony Robbins 3508649203 DAZ & Tony Robbins 3508649203

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DAZ & Tony Robbins Empty Re: DAZ & Tony Robbins

Post by Ssmith on Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:36 pm

backboard13 wrote
15m ago

Let's not forget - whether it be Tony Robbins (who is not a financial expert); Economist that appear on TV; Stock Pickers they all are trying to sell something - looking for that market of people that they catch with - books, investing with their company whatever - so balance

daz wrote
1m ago

backboard...listen or dont listen its up to you.....its information and its on target. robbins doesnt profess to be an expert thats why he interviewd and presented the material drawn from the 50 richest most successful people in the world...we might consider them experts..right?

Hey DAZ.....  Why don't you ask the 50 most successful and respected financial experts in the world their opinion of the Iraq RV and report back with what they say?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum