Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore

Go down

Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore Empty Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore

Post by Ponee on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:32 am

Forestrain:  Dong is a tradeable currency, they've always exchanged it back. Why stop now

locofelipe: forestrain- this is JMO- but when a currency devalues- the banks will wait for about 24 hours to see how it settles... I can only imagine how they are feeling with it devalueing three times in a week…. I am surprised the Indonesia hasn't started to devalue as well..... they usually follow China's move.... and if Indonesia does.... then India will (they will have to)--- meaning the IMf better get off the fear pot and get on with it.

locofelipe: I said it last friday, and I will say it again. watch China.... if they devalue again/ vientnam will as well..... and IMO, each time is like a kick in the seat of the IMF britches. trying to get the ball rolling….

Troymap:
  The Iranian currency is about to be announced as an international traded currency while the IQD sets and waits. iraq is about to get their economic lunch eaten by their neighbor…….

forestrain : Okay, this is interesting just came from Wells, acct overdrawn and I'm desperate, was going to trade a little dong in to cover acct. at least help it and three tellers were all looking on the computer and had some odd looks on their faces before finally telling me they no longer exchange dong. I said, I bought it from you and it's a tradeable currency what do you mean you no longer exchange it, the lady said, we have to go by what's on our computer and we no longer accept it.

[daz] SAME THING AT BOA FOR ME LAST FRIDAY

[sonlover]
Huh, maybe that means that, because it is about to revalue big time, the exchange has to be done at an exchange center???

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore Empty Re: Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore

Post by Toby1 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:36 am

nothing new. almost 2 years ago i tried to sell my dong that i bought from wells fargo. No luck at multiple banks. I tried 2 currency exchange sites in 2 states at 2 airports and no luck. I finally practically gave it away to xchange of america. i lost most of what i spent for it, but happy it is gone.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore Empty Re: Dinarian Forestrain says BOA isn't trading DONG anymore

Post by dwm007 on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:18 pm

How about that they're starting to find out that banks are not obligated to "cash in" on demand.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum