Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager

Go down

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Empty What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 19, 2015 8:52 pm

Ingenius1 (TNT)

All --
I've been working on getting my plan together for a while and have spoken to a number of trust attorneys and wealth managers)..The one I recently spoke to seems very knowledgable but is a one man shop vs. large firm. What should I be looking for? Is there a checklist somewhere? 
Thanks in advance!!

Found this link on a post in the forum: www.marke****ch.com/story/how-best-wealth-manager-lists-mislead-you-2014-09-23

And for trust attorneys: trusts-estates.lawyers.com/trusts-and-estates-selecting-a-good-lawyer.html

My question is:
What do trust attorneys and wealth managers look for in their customers?

Answer: 
MONEY!

ALREADY BLESSED

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Avatar_12820

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Circlestar

Date: 01:31 PM Aug 19, 2015  

DO NOT BUY A TRUST FROM SOMEONE YOU FOUND ONLINE...

DO NOT BUY A TRUST WITHOUT TALKING TO AN ATTORNEY THAT YOU CAN TALK TO FACE TO FACE! HE WILL TAILOR THE TRUST TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS!

COOKIE CUTTER TRUSTS ARE JUST THAT!!!

YOU ARE SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

A TRUST IS TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS - FOR GENERATIONS IF NEEDED
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Empty Re: What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:25 pm

Yea, talk to Ray, he'll be glad to help you out ... of your money that is....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager 2805820865  What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager 2805820865  What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager 2805820865  What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Empty Re: What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager

Post by kenlej on Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:13 pm

LMAO I wonder how much time these IDIOTS have really spent pretending to be millionaires LMAO attorneys,realtors,car salesmen WOW never have known dumber people than these idiots LMAO
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:37 am

@ssmith wrote: 
ALREADY BLESSED

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Avatar_12820

What to Look for In a Trust Attorney/Wealth Manager Circlestar

Date: 01:31 PM Aug 19, 2015  

YOU ARE SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS....DO YOUR HOMEWORK!

Pam has been drinking too much Kool-Aid.

Just look at her lips!

If folks were "
SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS" , they wouldn't be in the TNT forum controlled by a tyrant.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum