Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE

Go down

DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE Empty DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE

Post by chilimama on Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:17 pm

daz wrote
42m ago
The Secret of the 50 Richest and Most Successful People in the Worldhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCcLEAtcgic THIS IS GOOD AND IMPORTANT...ITS LONG BUT PLEASE DO IT...TAKING NOTES MAYBE? TONY ROBBINS INTERVIEW...DISCUSSES INVESTMENT SAVINGS, SAFE MARKET INVESTING, WEALTH MANAGERS AND REGISTERED AGENTS, INDEX INVESTING, FIDUCIARIES, INVESTMENT FEES. RETIREMENT PLANNING STRATEGIES, ASSET ALLOCATION AND DIVERSITY AND MORE SOMETHING EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH AND SHARE..IMO

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
10m ago
DAZ - GREAT INFO!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING THEM THE INFO TO HELP THEM HELP THEMSELVES....

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
10m ago
RUSSELL - WE ARE SO SORRY !!!! MY WWII DADDY IS 89 AND I CHERISH MY TIME WITH HIM! NAVY- PEARL HARBOR

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
8m ago
I SAID EARLIER IN HERE THAT IF WE ALL SPENT AS MUCH TIME ON OUR PERSONAL FINANCES AS WE DO ON THE DINAR....NOBODY WOULD BE WORRIED OR AFRAID .... YOU CAN READ FREE ONLINE BOOKS NOW!!!!! TRUST ROBBINS....HE ALREADY IS A GAZILLIONAIRE

zzzzzzzz wrote
20s ago
Iraq Report ‏@IraqReport 2m2 minutes ago Here come Iraqi bonds http://www.snsanalytics.com/6f8gy5

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
2m ago
OUR INFO ALSO IS THAT DR. SHABIBI HAS BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT WITH DR. ABADI ALL ALONG...HE HAS WANTED TO RETIRE FOR A LONG TIME AND IS NOT A SPRING CHICKEN...WE DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO RETURN AS GOVERNOR OF THE CBI.

Newcreation wrote
2m ago
RAYREN was speaking about this today : http://j.b5z.net/i/u/2018731/f/Sudden_Wealth_-_Avoiding_The_Twelve_Dea​dly_Mistakes.pdf

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
2m ago
OUR INFO IS THAT MALIKI IS IN COUNTRY....IRAN DIDN'T WANT HIM....HAVE NOT CONFIRMED BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
5m ago
OUR INFO ALSO IS THAT DR. SHABIBI HAS BEEN WORKING ON THIS PROJECT WITH DR. ABADI ALL ALONG...HE HAS WANTED TO RETIRE FOR A LONG TIME AND IS NOT A SPRING CHICKEN...WE DO NOT EXPECT HIM TO RETURN AS GOVERNOR OF THE CBI.

SassyD wrote
2m ago
AB... I pray your sources are correct on Maliki... and all this Maliki-Iran business is pure smoke !!! ... Lot's of conflicting info coming out of Iraqi media !!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1m ago
SASSY - THAT IS THE PLAN HON Smile

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
1m ago

I HAVE SEEN A FEW HERE PUSHING TRUSTS .... YOU NEED TO TALK TO AN EXPERT AND FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOUR NEEDS....BECOME EDUCATED ABOUT TRUSTS...DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE FROM MEMBERS HERE....YOU KNOW BETTER....YOU HAVE PLENTY OF TIME...IF SOMEBODY IS SELLING SOMETHING OR TELLING YOU TO USE HIS NAME WHEN YOU CALL ETC.....RUN
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE Empty Re: DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE

Post by Ssmith on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:14 pm

"I HAVE SEEN A FEW HERE PUSHING TRUSTS .... YOU NEED TO TALK TO AN EXPERT AND FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOUR NEEDS....BECOME EDUCATED ABOUT TRUSTS"

Seems whenever anyone does go and talks to an "expert" about the Dinar RV, it doesn't go too well.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE Empty Re: DAZ & PAM GIVING FINANCIAL ADVISE TO THE SHEEPLE

Post by dwm007 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:24 pm

@ssmith wrote:"I HAVE SEEN A FEW HERE PUSHING TRUSTS .... YOU NEED TO TALK TO AN EXPERT AND FIND OUT WHAT WORKS FOR YOUR NEEDS....BECOME EDUCATED ABOUT TRUSTS"

Seems whenever anyone does go and talks to an "expert" about the Dinar RV, it doesn't go too well.

REALLY!

The one convert in my family (now both he and I are working on the other one) came to his senses after he actually got to talk with a real financial planner at a local bank. When he came over to my place that evening he was in a state of shock and kept repeating "How could I have been so stupid"?  He had 6,000 Dinars that he had almost $7600 in when he figured spreads, shipping (overnight each time) and other fees he had paid. Selling them on Ebay he managed to recover about $4400 of that after paying the fees. Yep no doubt about it talking to an expert, a real one anyway, is a real eye-opener!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:30 am

Pam says you have plenty of time?

That's not what Tony is saying on the calls.

Someone isn't getting "The Memo"...
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum