Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
GROUPS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

GROUPS

5 posters

Go down

GROUPS Empty GROUPS

Post by benttree Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:57 pm

If it  true that the Admirals Group and Generals 64 have a deal with China through the UST and Wells Fargo why would their have to be an RV first

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

GROUPS Empty Re: GROUPS

Post by FS4Enthusiast Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:26 pm

It's not true that the Admiral and Generals groups have a deal with China through the UST and Wells Fargo.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 1:38 pm

Pure 100% USDA certified Hogwash and nothing more! These types of stories have been bantered back and forth since the beginning of this scam and I suppose it will continue. Considering the obvious absurdity of nonsense such as this and the past records of the gurus who dream it up I honestly don't understand how anyone could even consider that it MIGHT be true.

Not sure where you got that, but seriously, look at whoever it is that's spouting that nonsense and ask yourself what have they EVER been right about and how many other BS stories have they told in the past?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by benttree Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:19 pm

dwm007 wrote:Pure 100% USDA certified Hogwash and nothing more! These types of stories have been bantered back and forth since the beginning of this scam and I suppose it will continue. Considering the obvious absurdity of nonsense such as this and the past records of the gurus who dream it up I honestly don't understand how anyone could even consider that it MIGHT be true.

Not sure where you got that, but seriously, look at whoever it is that's spouting that nonsense and ask yourself what have they EVER been right about and how many other BS stories have they told in the past?

ask how many people are confirmed member

Last edited by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Duplicate posts removed)

benttree
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Well you posted three times and I still don't know for sure what you are asking? How many members are confirmed for the groups? I have no idea and couldn't care less and I don't know if the groups even exist or not, again I couldn't care less, what I was addressing is the supposed "deal" that's pure BS! NOBODY has made, nor would it even be possible to make, any such nonsensical deal as that. My god man it should just be common sense!

Tell ya what, why don't you describe in detail just what you have been told and by whom then maybe we could discuss it item by item, how's that?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:19 pm

Ok since I am still stuck in my home with an injury so I have taken a bit of time to research this question, "Admirals group Dinar" also ties in to TNT in almost every link so that in itself should be enough! Now just to attempt to address this issue let's start here,

OLDER POST wrote:
December 29, 2013
The Admiral’s group cashed out today with the Chinese?

12-28-13 CAL:   Treat this as rumor, but the guy who got me involved in the dinar 3. 5 years ago, was involved 1. 5 years before me. He knows of the Admiral’s Group. I do not know if it is the same as who Tony talks about in the past. None the less, he just told me the Admiral’s group today cashed out with the Chinese and should be hitting their accounts very soon. That is all I was told! No more detail than that! I pray that this is true!!! Come on RV!

UPDATE: No SKR, will receive Cash! RV should be triggered not long after that!?! My friend does not know the Admiral, but someone in the group. Again, though I trust my friend, you know how hear say is, please take as rumor! I am encouraged for my friend trust his!!

http://www.dinaradvice.com/2013/12/29/the-admirals-group-cashed-out-today-with-the-chinese-2/

Two years ago? Is that the "deal" you are referring to?

THINK for a second and you can see why I said earlier it should just be plain common sense. Instead of asking "If it's true then why would there have to be a RV first"? Why not instead ask the logical question of WHY would there be a deal with the Chinese (or anyone else for that matter)? THINK about it! Why on Earth would the Chinese pay one red (pun intended!) cent more for Dinars than the market price? Why on Gods Green earth would they pay a "RVed" rate when they could get all the Dinars they want for 1166/1170 to the Dollar? Does that make sense at all?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:02 pm

I will freely admit that I have paid almost no attention to these "groups cashing out ahead of time" in the past, I mean it's just so ridiculous why bother? Still just a few minutes using Google shows it to be EXACTLY what I have assumed all along, how could it be anything else?

"Cash in to use Dinars for future oil purchase" is an old guru tactic used to explain the obvious answer to the question I asked him about why anyone would pay "RVed" prices when they could get all they want for a fraction of that cost. It matters not in the least what they would intend to use them for the fact remains that it would take unbelievable stupidity to make such a "deal" when Dinars are available at a fraction of that cost. Even if it would somehow be possible in the future to trade Dinars for oil at $50 a barrel or even 50 cents a barrel that makes no difference what-so-ever they could STILL BUY Dinars for a tiny fraction of any "RVed" price so why would they "cash out" ANYONE for any reason?

Besides those stories about countries holding Dinar for oil don't even address the also obvious question of why would Iraq sell oil cheaper if it were to be paid for in Dinars?

And then there is also the fact that everyone just automatically ASSUMES Iraq even wants these Dinars back but would they? Really? No country in the world wants Dinars because they can't buy anything with them! Iraq has noting to sell but oil, sand and camel dung, no one wants sand or camel dung and oil must be paid for in Dollars therefor the Dinar has value in Iraq only and raising the exchange rate will not change that!

The U.S. Dollar OTOH, like the Euro, can purchase almost anything that's available on earth that's for sale so yes they have value but not the Iraqi Dinar!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:15 pm

I didn't get involved with any groups because I wasn't turning my dinar over to anyone, and I wasn't paying any upfront money for something I had no control over and there was no proof of any legitimacy.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:29 pm

For sure!

Some of those groups were indeed a scam within a scam and some speculators saw their Dinar vanish by allowing someone else to "cash it in" for them! That Dinar simply wound up going right back into the Dinar sales pool and being resold to more speculators wth the proceeds going into the scammers' pockets! In that sense it does indeed have value in that it will (would in the past anyway) bring $1000 to $1200 per Million or even more if broken down into smaller packets.

In any case it's hard to imagine how anyone could actually believe that ANYONE would for ANY REASON pay "RVed" rates while all the Dinar they could possibly need for whatever might be the reason are available for a fraction of the cost. It just boggles the mind that someone could fall for this! If the Chinese could get "cheap oil" for Dinars they paid $1 to $3 per for then they could get that same "cheap oil" with Dinars they paid a tenth of a cent for so again I ask WHY?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:39 pm

That has been my question also. Why?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:59 pm

If I am remembering right, the Admiral's group and the Generals 64 group have each cashed in several times in the past few years.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

GROUPS 2805820865  GROUPS 2805820865  GROUPS 2805820865  GROUPS 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum