Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Awarded by Feed Spot Blog
Iraqi Dinar Blogs
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

CBI Site updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:17 pm

Hey okie, i notice that on fridays and saturdays the cbi website doesn't update. thats obviously because they are closed on those days. Well if you check the website it says the rates are of 8-29-2011 it is the 31st. It is neither friday or saturday. I check the cbi site atleast once a day for the past 2 months and it is updated every day except for friday and saturday. Is this a hint or clue that they may be preparing to update the site or rates on it? It hasn't been updated in 2 days and it seems a lot is going on the past 48 hours. let me know your thoughts on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:20 pm

i heard they were on a 3 day holiday... well wouldn't it have updated yesterday or so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
Hey okie, i notice that on fridays and saturdays the cbi website doesn't update. thats obviously because they are closed on those days. Well if you check the website it says the rates are of 8-29-2011 it is the 31st. It is neither friday or saturday. I check the cbi site atleast once a day for the past 2 months and it is updated every day except for friday and saturday. Is this a hint or clue that they may be preparing to update the site or rates on it? It hasn't been updated in 2 days and it seems a lot is going on the past 48 hours. let me know your thoughts on this.

Interesting...
Back to top Go down
joejaboah

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:21 pm

That's great! Maybe the rate changed yesterday or today and they are delaying posting it until..... :o
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 pm

@joejaboah wrote:
That's great! Maybe the rate changed yesterday or today and they are delaying posting it until..... :o

You are getting me excited...STOP :o :o :o
Back to top Go down
revenuerog
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:24 pm

maybe...maybe....maybe some one...UNPLUGGED IT.. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.pileof.goldfromkb.com
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Well the 3 day holiday started today (31st) and IMO the government needs that 3 day holiday of shutdown to possibly do an RV. During these 3 days since its shut down they CBI site may not update their rate and the have ceased auctions at this time... so no trading is going on. so since they are on a temporary pause, IMO this may be the perfect window for them to do an RV so that when the offices are back up and running the Dinar will now be a trade-able currency if they choose to do an RV at this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:27 pm

Hopefully by midnight it updates...RV :cheers:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
Well the 3 day holiday started today (31st) and IMO the government needs that 3 day holiday of shutdown to possibly do an RV. During these 3 days since its shut down they CBI site may not update their rate and the have ceased auctions at this time... so no trading is going on. so since they are on a temporary pause, IMO this may be the perfect window for them to do an RV so that when the offices are back up and running the Dinar will now be a trade-able currency if they choose to do an RV at this time.

Going with your theory...then Saturday midnight we should see the RV...
Back to top Go down
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:29 pm

i'm not a guru or anything, but i have enough knowledge and common sense to realize that a governmental website will just "NOT" forget to update their rates for their currency for their country. Thats like all members of congress not showing up during a meeting thats been scheduled. Things like that just don't happen. Something is happening, any guru's out there got an opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

i'm not a guru or anything, but i have enough knowledge and common sense to realize that a governmental website will just "NOT" forget to update their rates for their currency for their country. Thats like all members of congress not showing up during a meeting thats been scheduled. Things like that just don't happen. Something is happening, any guru's out there got an opinion?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:32 pm

your right! that is where these other gurus are getting this midnight on saturday deal... didn't think about that one. this is why i think its the perfect window.... my main concern is WHY DIDN'T THEY UPDATE THE RATES ON THE CBI YESTERDAY IF THE HOLIDAY WAS TO START TODAY????
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:34 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:

I am getting excited again bounce bounce bounce :drunken:
Back to top Go down
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:36 pm

punisher wrote:
@cameronwheeler wrote:

i read somewhere online awhile back that shabs wanted a 3 day period where he could to do a conversion.... i wish i knew where i read it and i hope that information i got was credible too because when i had read that it didn't mention anything about Id Al-Fitr the holiday. this could be the end... lets all hope everything goes through right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:39 pm

***** DISCLAIMER***** This is not a positive post......

Sorry to inform you that a few years back the CBI site was down for several days and nothing changed. And many times over the years the site didnt update for days on end then it was all updated at once. Found the auction results in Aswat instead of the CBI. Soooooo its not really an indication of anything. Sorry to disappoint you guys..... :(

Trust me I want this over too but dont get upset if this isnt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
punisher wrote:
@cameronwheeler wrote:

i read somewhere online awhile back that shabs wanted a 3 day period where he could to do a conversion.... i wish i knew where i read it and i hope that information i got was credible too because when i had read that it didn't mention anything about Id Al-Fitr the holiday. this could be the end... lets all hope everything goes through right.

I'm officially drunk with EXCITEMENT and POSITIVITY :drunken: :drunken: :drunken: I will sleep Sleep well tonight.
Back to top Go down
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:42 pm

@joejaboah wrote:

that could be a possibility... but maybe it changed and went through activation yesterday the 30th and they did it for a reason because the CBI would be closed the next 3 days so they plan to get it ready to be trade-able and be able to use the new rate... IMO we are in to see this from midnight tonight all the way to saturday at midnight at the latest... where will we see this first????? either forex or cbi... the cbi site usually updates around midnight to 3 am est from what i have seen in the past. or anywhere between 2pm to about 5 to 6pm est. time.... its close to midnight now... lets all pray for an update or so and if things happen im pretty sure that poppy2 okie bear and scottie g will let us know as soon as it happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:44 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:

Sorry to inform you that a few years back the CBI site was down for several days and nothing changed. And many times over the years the site didnt update for days on end then it was all updated at once. Found the auction results in Aswat instead of the CBI. Soooooo its not really an indication of anything. Sorry to disappoint you guys..... :(

These are all just theorys of ours... you never know this ACTUALLY COULD BE IT.... or maybe it isn't. But dont you feel that this is significant to what the gurus are saying too? It seems like this is all lining up with their info too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

Think positive and POSITIVE things will happen buddy :arrow:
Back to top Go down
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:46 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

These are all just theorys of ours... you never know this ACTUALLY COULD BE IT.... or maybe it isn't. But dont you feel that this is significant to what the gurus are saying too? It seems like this is all lining up with their info too.

ALSO, YOU SAID A FEW YEARS BACK. WE WERENT IN THE WINDOW THEN, BUT NOW WE ARE! I hope your wrong and I think you hope you are wrong too, but according to the information provided to us this is just one little contribution that may be needed for this to RV. Maybe they wanna update it ALL AT ONCE with a new rate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:49 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

I wish I could have faith in the CBI site but its not crucial to anything. Its just the consumer end for their bank. If it was offline for weeks they would still function and change rates. They dont run the actual banking institution from the site. Thats all. But I do hope that this is over! I am worn out after 8+years......

***added**** We were in the window back then too. It was supposed to be done back on Oct 2009. ;-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

It was stated on DonnieR's post today I believe, that they are closed and will resume business some time between the 4th and the 6th. Ill see where I found it today and post it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:53 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
@cameronwheeler wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:

I wish I could have faith in the CBI site but its not crucial to anything. Its just the consumer end for their bank. If it was offline for weeks they would still function and change rates. Thats all. But I do hope that this is over! I am worn out after 8+years......

AMEN! the CBI site is full of information, now TBH the rate will more than likely hit FOREX first rather than the CBI site, but it still makes me wonder about this not being updated... its been updated daily for awhile now and for it to just not be updated really makes me think especially when we are in the situation we are in now and the opportunities we have for us. THINK POSITIVE GO RV!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:54 pm

therealbutterfly, I am going to buy you a bucket of KFC once this RV's Saturday midnight ☀
Back to top Go down
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:56 pm

punisher wrote:
therealbutterfly, I am going to buy you a bucket of KFC once this RV's Saturday midnight ☀

Make it Popeye's and you got a deal! LOL!!

I sure do want it to happen, tomorrow is even better! I am tired of repairing this prom dress! LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:57 pm

punisher wrote:
once it rv's therealbutterfly could buy his/her own KFC Chicken, and possibly some sides! there will be enough money to go around for us to buy a bucket everynight for the rest of our lives!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:58 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

I sure do want it to happen, tomorrow is even better! I am tired of repairing this prom dress! LOL!!!!

You got it buddy. I myself like Popeye's much better as well :bom: I understand why you --or some-- are skeptical especially if you have been in this thing for 8 years. Eight years would have made me insane by now lol.
Back to top Go down
cameronwheeler

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

You got it buddy. I myself like Popeye's much better as well :bom: I understand why you --or some-- are skeptical especially if you have been in this thing for 8 years. Eight years would have made me insane by now lol.

never had popeye's before, seen the tv commercials but its about 100 miles from me... maybe after the rv i can get a corvette or a lamborghini and take a trip down there! jk jk , tryna be wise about my money, will probably pay one of the workers $1,000 to deliver it to me haha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

never had popeye's before, seen the tv commercials but its about 100 miles from me... maybe after the rv i can get a corvette or a lamborghini and take a trip down there! jk jk , tryna be wise about my money, will probably pay one of the workers $1,000 to deliver it to me haha!

LOL...you deserve the best chicken so get some POPEYE'S and the fries too...yum! GO RV!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 pm

@cameronwheeler wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

LOL...you deserve the best chicken so get some POPEYE'S and the fries too...yum! GO RV!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wizkid

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

It did this loads of times in May of this year. In fact we were told 3 days no change on a holiday weekend was what shabibi requested back then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Psalm85:13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

Ok it wasnt DonnieR....it was Delta....and it wasnt the CBI it was parliament....offical holiday today ( if going by the date he posted) and back in session some time around Sept 4-6..sorry I thought it was CBI..

here is the link

http://www.dinardaily.net/t4434-delta-gives-his-intel-from-his-cbi-contact-from-ptr?highlight=delta

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:05 pm

@wizkid wrote:
It did this loads of times in May of this year. In fact we were told 3 days no change on a holiday weekend was what shabibi requested back then.

I still think something is up... :bball:
Back to top Go down
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:11 pm

punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

What gave you the impression I was sane????? LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:13 pm

@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:
@therealbutterfly wrote:
punisher wrote:

What gave you the impression I was sane????? LOL!!!!!

Good point Embarassed LOL.
Back to top Go down
Wataday

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:03 am

Nice CBI Post - "Thank You!" We will see what our Father does with this now... He Is Forever Faithful... One Can Never Give Up Hope!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tenbucktoo

PostSubject: Re: CBI Site updates   Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:08 am

Yes what the realbutterfly states is very true , its not what you would call a normal govt website. The CBI has several people who update that site and honestly I have seen it go for days with no update , there is no rhyme or reason for this It is just the way they handle it . Sorry to burst your bubble but the only true way to check for changes is the Forex and even then it wont be in real time and it will have some delay Sorry but this is the real truth. Its just a waiting game and we are are all in a hold pattern right now sorry to inform ya'. I dont mean to be the bearer of bad news because I'm in the same boat with ya' wanting it to RV ASAP !!!!!! just sayin ' keep your head up and your heart in it , It will Happen soon IMO
Back to top Go down
View user profile

CBI Site updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: