Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Empty MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:00 pm

People stating this cant,
or wont and it is obvious it cant happen have no clue as to how the CBI,IMF,BIS and WTO
really do and work things
behind the doors.

Because they know this currency got into our hands... the press of the world will go to every step to keep all guessing.

People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

------------------------
Now enjoy all below who have nothing better to do then cut down or state things, and that all they are doing is guessing

MD13

Back to top Go down

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Empty Re: MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:04 pm

@MD13 wrote:
People stating this cant,
or wont and it is obvious it cant happen have no clue as to how the CBI,IMF,BIS and WTO
really do and work things
behind the doors.

Because they know this currency got into our hands... the press of the world will go to every step to keep all guessing.

People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

------------------------
Now enjoy all below who have nothing better to do then cut down or state things, and that all they are doing is guessing

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Empty dwn007 2nd invitation for a chat I'm sure you'll turn down again

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:23 pm

So sad dwn007 and others are afraid to come into other blogs or chat rooms to be truly  educated on your there's a billion dinar and no one will get paid. Your now welcome into a 2nd WW chat room BUT your too afraid  to be called out and proven wrong on your theories on it could never happen with so much dinar out there. Come into the WW  chat room and see how you will be proven wrong from so many....so stay in here where your safe.

===============================

MD13

Back to top Go down

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Empty Re: MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:37 pm

@MD13 wrote:So sad your afraid to come into other blogs ir chat rooms to be truly  educated on your there's a billion dinar and no one will get paid. Your now welcome into a 2nd wealthwatch chat room BUT your too afraid  to be called out and proven wrong on your theories on it could happen with so much dinar out there. Come into the wealthwatch chat room and see how you will be proven wrong from so many

Not a chance, if they want to chat they can come here and I would welcome it but you know as well as I do there would be nothing fair over there. Nice try to discredit me but I think everyone knows why none of us can debate them on their home turf, they can crow and taunt all they like from the safety of THEIR forum but they would not dare debate on a level playing field!

Here's how it works (as if you didn't know) first they can use as many screen names as they like to attack in numbers in the attempt to anger the opponent, facts and logic get shouted down by these alter egos along with their clueless followers. Once the opponent becomes angry they can easily turn it into a shouting match diverting attention from the subject, the opponent is then banned as being "rude and unreasonable". If the opponent is level headed and  the anger strategy fails then he/she gets lambasted with a tirade of nonsense such as the very stuff you have been spouting and THEN gets banned before getting a chance to respond. Either way they have no way what-so-ever to present an opposing view without being unfairly ridiculed and censored in such a way as to never be able to get their point across. Only someone stupid would attempt to engage a pumper on their turf and only someone stupider would even suggest it!

Have them come here where they can't censor and ban, I bet they won't do it!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:11 pm

dwn007---Your such a wimp to be proven SO WRONG, wealthwatch.world was put together so there was no sensor and all could speak their mind, it was developed by people from BGG's who got sick of his..

You refuse to be proven wrong in a professional chat by professionals and you know it, your theory is a joke laughed at by so many.

When your ready to be called out and proven so wrong, come on over.

But you wont, you found a place where you can get all the attention you want from people who are in the same tunnel you are.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:21 pm

Md I think maybe I had you figured wrong, I wasn't sure if you were just an emotionally immature individual or just Bat-Shat-Nutz although you have made every effort to prove the second possibility.

I am beginning to think you are damage control from a guru forum, they would NEVER come here where their BS would be exposed but they are painfully aware that their clueless followers have been coming here and they can not have them being exposed to logical thinking. Lure us over to their turf where they have the means to totally rig any debate, yeah right, no one is going to get suckered into that so save your breath it won't work.

Either you are damage control or just plain nuts but either way this has gone on long enough, too long actually, so carry on your childish rant and if the gurus want to talk I not only welcome it but I challenge them to do so but only on a fair forum. Give it your best shot I am out of troll feed, this is getting boring.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:23 pm

As I thought,
you know your theory
would be proved wrong
and your afraid,
good luck tunnel boy

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:25 pm

@MD13 wrote:dwn007---Your such a wimp to be proven SO WRONG, ww was put together so there was no sensor and all could speak their mind, it was developed by people from BGG's who got sick of his..

You refuse to be proven wrong in a professional chat by professionals and you know it, your theory is a joke laughed at by so many.

When your ready to be called out and proven so wrong, come on over.

But you wont, you found a place where you can get all the attention you want from people who are in the same tunnel you are.

Cindy, you continue to make a fool out of yourself.  It's really time....actually past time to give it up.

sen·sor
ˈsensər/
noun
noun: sensor; plural noun: sensors

a device that detects or measures a physical property and records, indicates, or otherwise responds to it.

Last edited by ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Empty CHALLENGE ALL TO NON-SENSORED DINAR CHAT ROOM

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:29 pm

Come on in and prove your theory, there is no censor

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:33 pm

Who would want to go over there?  It's dead as can be.  Are you in charge of getting new people over there?  With you as an ambassador for WealthWatch, they are really screwed!

Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
21 users active in the past 15 minutes (8 members, 1 of whom is invisible, and 10 guests).
Google, Bing, Baidu, Dinar Bill, Fit2beFit, JT.Colorado, procole1, Sassy, sully, Winnerdinar
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 3,625 posts in 1,438 threads.
We currently have 893 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Dinar Bill
The most users online at one time was 118 on 07-17-2015 at 03:50 PM
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:43 pm

RULES FROM WW

1) WE STARTED THIS FORUM TO ENCOURAGE OPEN DISCUSSION - HOWEVER, THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT IN EXPRESSING YOUR OPINIONS THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO USE PROFANITY, OVERT RUDENESS OR ABUSE OTHERS AT ANY TIME.  PLEASE KEEP YOUR TIME HERE RESPECTFUL OF OTHERS. THANK YOU.

2) IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE'S "REAL" NAME, PLEASE DON'T USE IT IN THE FORUMS OR CHAT. TY.

3) 2 WARNING RULE - ONE TIME SHAME ON YOU....... IF YOU ARE FOUND TO BE ABUSIVE TO OTHERS - YOU WILL HAVE ONE WARNING. 

A REQUIREMENT FOR A SECOND WARNING, MEANS A POTENTIAL THAT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE. 

4) - AGAIN, EXPRESSING YOUR OPINION - IS NOT DISCOURAGED - MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Wink - PLEASE TREAT OTHERS AS YOU'D WISH TO BE TREATED.  

5) TO BE REDIRECTED BACK TO THE MAIN DIRECTORY , PLEASE CLICK OUR LOGO IMAGE AT THE TOP OF THE FORUMS.

6) WITTY BANTER ENCOURAGED!!!  - IT'S NOT A NECESSITY THAT YOU STAY ON TOPIC AT ALL TIMES WITHIN THREADS, BUT IF YOU'D LIKE TO HAVE AN ASIDE CONVERSATION, PLEASE USE OUR To view IQD-411 please Register or Login .!
TO GET BACK TO THE FORUMS FROM CHAT, PLEASE CLICK THE GOLD "WW" LOGO AT THE TOP OF THE CHAT ROOM.

SAME RULES APPLY IN CHAT - KEEP IT RESPECTFUL! THANKS!

7) PLEASE REQUEST PERMISSION OF OOTW, WINNDERDINAR OR SCZIN11 TO POST LINKS OR REFERENCES IN THREADS, TO OR FROM OTHER DINAR SITES, INSIDE THE FORUMS.  IF YOU POST INFORMATION IN THE FORUMS RE ANOTHER SITE - IT MAY BE DELETED.

IF YOU'RE IN QUESTION, ASK YOURSELF IF THE SITE NOW OR HAS EVER "PUMPED"? IF THEY HAVE OR DO, PLEASE DON'T BRING ANY INFORMATION ON THEM INTO THE NEWS FORUMS.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD STICK WITH THE SAME RULES, OTHERWISE YOU WOULD BE BANNED FROM THAT SITE IF YOU ACTED THE SAME WAY YOU ACT ON THIS ONE.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:29 pm

They could come here just as easily.

Censorship covertly done is still censorship and it's impossible to debate with a person using multiple  screen names.

They issued the challenge so why do they refuse to come to where they can't control everything?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:32 pm

MD13 - It appears that your presence here is to:

1. Antagonize  - You have made no posts that contribute to the forum in any informative way.

2. To drum up attention and membership for WW - Just as WW states in their rule number 7...  LEAVE OTHER SITES LINKS OUT...  I am going to enforce that same rule here.  So, I and the mods will be deleting all your WW links.

If you wish to challenge members to a discussions on WW, take it to private message.  This site is not your personal playground nor is it a hunting ground for members for WW.

You are not here to express your opinion, you are here to stir up crap and get exposure for your site.  Either contribute, participate intelligently or move on.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:38 pm

@Ponee wrote:You are not here to express your opinion, you are here to stir up crap and get exposure.

As I said in my second reply I now think this person is nothing more than damage control from somewhere else. I honestly regret playing along for so long.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:49 pm

@ssmith wrote:Who would want to go over there?  It's dead as can be.  Are you in charge of getting new people over there?  With you as an ambassador for WealthWatch, they are really screwed!

Board Statistics
Who's Online [Complete List]
21 users active in the past 15 minutes (8 members, 1 of whom is invisible, and 10 guests).
Google, Bing, Baidu, Dinar Bill, Fit2beFit, JT.Colorado, procole1, Sassy, sully, Winnerdinar
Board Statistics
Our members have made a total of 3,625 posts in 1,438 threads.
We currently have 893 members registered.
Please welcome our newest member, Dinar Bill
The most users online at one time was 118 on 07-17-2015 at 03:50 PM
Lol! You're right right about that, I decided to go over and check them out and there's nothing over there but crickets chirping.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:34 pm

Ponee as I thought, knew you didnt have the insight or real knowledge either to come over and have a real conversation as to why it will never happen, like you do here, what a bunch of chickens

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:38 pm

No MODS or ADMINS here
have the guts
to come into a chat room
and state "their facts"
as to why this is a bad investment.
Wimps

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:43 pm

@MD13 wrote:
No MODS or ADMINS there
have the guts
to come into this chat room
and state "their facts"
as to why this is a good investment.
Wimps
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:51 pm

hahahahaha after so much hype and bs I doubt everything that is said about this investment.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:54 pm

Hey guys have you heard about the price of eggs in China?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 pm

@MD13 wrote:
No MODS or ADMINS HERE

have the guts

to come into this chat room

and state "their facts"

as to why this is a good investment.

Wimps

As Ponee said in another thread that you've seem to keep ignoring...

@Ponee wrote:MD13 - It appears that your presence here is to:

1. Antagonize  - You have made no posts that contribute to the forum in any informative way.

2. To drum up attention and membership for WW - Just as WW states in their rule number 7...  LEAVE OTHER SITES LINKS OUT...  I am going to enforce that same rule here.  So, I and the mods will be deleting all your WW links.

If you wish to challenge members to a discussions on WW, take it to private message.  This site is not your personal playground nor is it a hunting ground for members for WW.

You are not here to express your opinion, you are here to stir up crap and get exposure for your site.  Either contribute, participate intelligently or move on.

As for the statement you've just made, do a bit more research in this site.

You'll find them.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:26 pm

I think MD13 has a legitimate learning disability.  You'd have to have some serious mental problems to think that "You don't know how the IMF does things behind closed doors, so the dinar is going to RV 100,000%" is a debate winning argument.

MD13 has literally posted nothing of substance ever.  Not one fact.  Not one figure.  Not one logical argument.  Not one explanation.  

Hey Einstein, if they're doing all this work behind closed doors, how do you know about it?  If they have the ability to RV a 25,000 note from $21 to $25,000+, why haven't they done it before?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:Hey Einstein, if they're doing all this work behind closed doors, how do you know about it?  If they have the ability to RV a 25,000 note from $21 to $25,000+, why haven't they done it before?

You know of all the questions the clueless fail to ask themselves the most obvious should be "if the Iraqis can "RV" themselves into all this wealth what are they waiting on"? No one in the world would stand to make more money than those with the power to do this (if such a thing could be done anyway) then WHY have they not done it already? They would be the wealthiest individuals in the world but yet they are holding back? Yeah RIGHT!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:45 pm

MD13 I have read your insight on matters and I for 1 am sick of your childish ways, this is the 1st time I have been negative towards any member but plz leave this site and go over to DVs site or any place but leave here.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:49 pm

@MD13 wrote:Ponee as I thought, knew you didnt have the insight or real knowledge either to come over and have a real conversation as to why it will never happen, like you do here, what a bunch of chickens
You have been asked repeatedly to give us anything of value, but you insist on acting like a spoiled brat. You are the chicken, you obviously don't have anything of value to input on anything, so I will second what royboy said and MOVE ON.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:08 pm

I also find it amusing that one of the people spreading nonsense and ignorance about this investment is telling people to be careful about what they listen to.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:12 pm

@MD13 wrote:Ponee as I thought, knew you didnt have the insight or real knowledge either to come over and have a real conversation as to why it will never happen, like you do here, what a bunch of chickens

You have yet to demonstrate that you're even capable of having a real conversation, so how do you expect any of us to see this as anything but a waste of time?

You think saying nonsense like "You have no idea how the IMF works behind closed doors" is insight and real knowledge? You think you repeatedly refusing to answer or even acknowledge simple questions is "having a real conversation?"

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:23 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:I also find it amusing that one of the people spreading nonsense and ignorance about this investment is telling people to be careful about what they listen to.

You mean like Pam from TNT?

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 3508649203 MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 3508649203 MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 3508649203 MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 3508649203

@chilimama wrote:PAM:  Listening is the best thing you can do after the RV.  Seek out a qualified professional with a history of tax, financial.  Be very wary of anyone posting on the chat room.  Only take a minute for a charming scoundrel to take it away from you.  THE RV is not the end.  It is the beginning.  Be very careful.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YEP IT CAN ONLY TAKE A MIN FOR A CHARMING SCOUNDREL TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AWAY FROM YOU.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t41687-tnt-incredibly-awesome-cliff-notes
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:39 pm

oday at 6:30 pmMD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Mini-btn-quote MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread I_icon_edit MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread I_icon_delete

Instead of coming into a chat room of professionals, you ALL  look for or state excuses, not enough members,
might be banned,
etc etc,
YOUR ALL AFRAID 
to come in and challenge your thoughts
in a open view chat for all to see
and respond to on the spot
and second guess
with true currency traders, stock experts, etc instead you want a room of over 100's of professionals, wont happen your
bunch of chickens afraid of a real room of professionals

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:43 pm

Why are they afraid to come over here?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:45 pm

MD13, master of cutting and pasting meaningless jibber jabber.

Professional currency trading experts that think paying a 30% spread and taking physical delivery of currency is how you make money with forex. I'm sure they're top notch traders.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:45 pm

@MD13 wrote:
Instead of coming into a chat room of professionals, you ALL  look for or state excuses, not enough members,
might be banned,
etc etc,
YOUR ALL AFRAID 
to come in and challenge your thoughts
in a open view chat for all to see
and respond to your on the spot
and second guess
with true currency traders, stock experts, etc instead you want a room of over 100's of professionals, wont happen your
bunch of chickens afraid of a real room of professionals

"in a open view chat for all to see and respond to your on the spot..."

Have you got a link to that open view chat room?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:46 pm

as i thought afraid to chat live, you prefer to hide behind a post

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:50 pm

@MD13 wrote:
Ponee as I thought, knew you didnt have the insight or real knowledge either to come over and have a real conversation as to why it will never happen, like you do here, what a bunch of chickens

MD13 -

1)
You have made a very inaccurate statement ---- You said---- "Ponee as I thought, knew you didnt have the insight or real knowledge either to come over and have a real conversation as to why it will never happen, like you do here, what a bunch of chickens"

You are mistaken --- I have NEVER had a discussion HERE saying that the RV will never happen.  Nor, have I had one that says it will. 

2) I have NO DESIRE to visit WW,or ANY OTHER site and discuss the dinar.  If you have followed me here on Dinar Daily, you will see that I do NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING that has to do with the dinar. I NEVER claim whether it WILL or WILL NOT happen.  I never discuss any merits of the articles one way or another.  I post them and then walk away. PERIOD.

I have nothing to offer as far as discussions for dinar and other currencies and have NEVER claimed to have any.

That is the difference between me being the owner of a dinar site and those with these big egos that need stroked and hailed as gurus in the know. I have kept my thoughts on the dinar TOTALLY PRIVATE since the day I registered for this site 4 years ago.  This site is about the members, not me.

I have no desire to discuss Dinar or Currency Information - Never have and never will.  Just take a look at my history of posting... you will not find a single post from me, that says that the dinar is NEVER HAPPENING .... nor will you find one that says IT IS HAPPENING.  Here is the link to ALL of my posts since I signed up in 2011 http://www.dinardaily.net/spa/Ponee

I think it is a waste of time. Why continue to discuss what is or is not going to happen OVER and OVER and OVER?  It makes no difference to the outcome. It is going to be what it is going to be. RV or No RV.  Why keep beating a dead horse? Why keep GUESSING and PRENTENDING to know what is going on in another country behind closed doors?

These people who have dinar sites that keep acting like they have intel, sources, inside information or even any knowledge of what is going on in Iraq are just caught up in the  whole "LOOK AT ME" syndrome of this investment.

I pay for and provide this site and make posts for those that wish to have a place to discuss THEIR thoughts. The only opinion I ever give or make statements about, are the CONNING, LYING GURUS.

So, in conclusion, inviting ME to discuss dinar ANYWHERE is a moot point. I don't do it.  Not here, on this site and not even in MY OWN HOME with my husband and children, my In-Laws, my friends. 

You have yet to put ANY information on the board that can be discussed.  You have only name called, and thrown out inane accusations. The members here have actually put up real information and opinions with facts as to why they believe what they believe and you come back with stupid comments.

Dinar Daily is MY cyber home, my members are my internet family.   I don't come to YOUR HOME  and crap on your  floors and slap your members around, so I won't have you doing it here.

Either have an intelligent, real conversation or stay home but quit pooping in my house.

~ PONEE~

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:52 pm

Why don't you take your best argument over there in favor of a massive dinar RV and bring it over here, so I can see if it's worth my time to go over there and bend your professional currency traders over my knee and give them a spanking?

I'm not going to waste my time if it's just going to be a bunch of mouth breathers cutting and pasting things and saying nonsense like "YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THE IMF WORKS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS!"

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:54 pm

Why is chatting live preferable to posting? How is the chat over there "open view"? I can't see it.

Why are you incapable of posting anything but stupidity?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

There you go again. Name calling. Can I ask --why do you have to have your so called experts (cough, cough,) talk FOR YOU?  You have not had a single conversation on DD that lends us to believe that you have any knowledge about dinar, currencies, RV's, Iraq, CBI, IMF.  You want to load everyone up in a wheelbarrow and cart us over there because you have no idea what YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT and have to have OTHERS do the talking for you.Every one of your posts have been, antagonistic, repetitive and childish.  You are a poor example of WW stands for.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 pm

My apologies to you Ponee

but the others.....sad... your all so afraid to be put in your place LIVE

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:01 pm

@FS4Enthusiast wrote:Why is chatting live preferable to posting?  How is the chat over there "open view"?  I can't see it.

Why are you incapable of posting anything but stupidity?

I can put a chat room here in 30 seconds... just say it and I will.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:03 pm

sad... your all so afraid to be put in your place LIVE

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:07 pm

@MD13 wrote:sad... your all so afraid to be put in your place LIVE

From all the posts you have done in the past few days, it seems that you want us to be put in YOUR place.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:13 pm

If MD is posting over there it's no wonder why there's no one there! Lol!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:20 pm

MD13  This is about as live as it gets right now and my thoughts about you----- MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Mh1fFVGMsR7A5tQ&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:44 pm

MD13...This isn't a video game and unicorns are cool!

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread CMpX94RUsAAckc2
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

MD13...Now that Ponee has put all this into 1 thread, I would really enjoy reading your "facts
" as to why this is a good investment. (I think others would too)

Please include the links at the bottom of your posts of the original postings. (I don't think that posts from WW would be a good idea)

Thanks in advance.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 pm

LOL Well now
MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Dana+Carvey+Church+Lady

I drop by to say hello and see this silliness. Looks like Ponee has another trouble maker on the board.

So you think that any site that features dinar has professionals??? bwahahahahahaha

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 3420

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Th?id=JN.UQEFCVufTg%2bJy5wSuDQiJA&pid=15

I am embarrassed for you MD
does that stand for Mad Dog?

MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread Maddog

Because I think you have a one two many

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 2245507099MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:10 pm

You little boys can say all you like,
but no matter what
NONE OF YOU
HAVE THE BALLS
to come into chat rooms
and argue your "knowledge"
on where this investment
will end up at in the end.
Sad

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:14 pm

I am not a boy. I claim no knowledge what so ever. And anyone that does is full of it. It seems you are just trying to get numbers over at your site to me.
You must be Cindy. The tell is "You little boys"
That is her term

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 2245507099MD13's cry for attention -- All 3 clown shows put into 1 thread 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:20 pm

Cindy, Why is it so damn important that we come over to your chat room?  What is the purpose?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:26 pm

@MD13 wrote:sad... your all so afraid to be put in your place LIVE
Cindys got so much stuff queued up to cut and paste "live" you wouldn't believe it.  It's all gibberish, like all her posts here, but she can cut and paste it really really fast.

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum