Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Isa52bc: Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both)

Go down

Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both) Empty Isa52bc: Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both)

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:53 am

Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both)

I watch the mood swings on chat day after day.  The hopium comes in like climbing uphill on the roller coaster, then quickly wanes and the downward descent begins. Emotions change in an instant.  

We all know the waiting is stressful.  Many people need the RV desperately to survive, others look to the RV to better their circumstances, and some look at this is purely an investment.  No matter your reason for purchasing your currency, the emotional ups and downs get to all of us at one time or another.   

My reason for posting this is to offer an explanation of the cause and effect of the unchecked emotions we all feel once in awhile. I will start with the definitions as they pertain to Dinarians of Hopium and Knowing.

Hopium:  The emotional act of "Hoping" the RV may happen.

Knowing:  Deep inner assurances of the fact the RV will happen.

Now let's discuss the cause and effects of both Hopium and Knowing as it relates to manifestation:

To begin with, I believe we can all agree that each and every Dinarian truly wants the RV to happen...and SOON!  We are all working toward or manifesting a common goal. 

Here is where everything becomes convoluted...

Manifesting requires us to HOLD the belief that we will receive what we choose for ourselves.  We must also HOLD the same intention day in and day out of receiving the RV and truly feeling and being grateful for the forward progress of our manifestation. 

We must also truly experience and express the positive emotions surrounding the outcome.  We each sent out our intentions to Divine Creator the moment we made our first currency purchase and began the process of manifesting our RV.

Every time we allow ourselves to doubt, give up, question the validity, or even search for encouragement and reassurance about our belief, we reverse all the manifesting we have done up to that point. 

We now have to start over manifesting each and every time we lose faith, need hopium, or give up.  This roller coaster ride so many people speak of Hopium down into doubt creates a roadblock felt worldwide.  We are all connected through Source, we all feel each other's feelings and emotions on some level. 

We can either buy into the negativity (doubt) or we can choose to KNOW in our hearts and minds that our manifestation is in process. 

We are a strong team.  I suggest we pull together and create a steady ascent into our manifestation of the RV together through our deep inner KNOWING the RV WILL happen. 

I propose we continue to move forward with our lives each day, doing what needs to be done to meet the needs of ourselves and our families.  This will help keep fear out of the equation because our basic needs will be met, while we continue to manifest the RV. 

We all have individual circumstances, however we all have a common goal of the RV. 

Ask yourself..."Do I live from a standpoint of "Hopium" or "Knowing?"  When you have your answer you may or may not choose to make any changes as to how you view the RV and manifestation process. 

At least you will have more knowledge with which to remain steady in your emotional response to your process of manifesting your RV.  Thank you for being part of this amazing RV event. 

Much Love to Everyone

Isa

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both) Empty Re: Isa52bc: Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both)

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:26 am

I find it so interesting that people really think they can change the rate of a country's currency just by wishing & hoping.

bonshoom

I just wonder if all the emotional highs and lows are stopping the mindset of getting the RV done subconsciously with the people who have the power to let it go???
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both) Empty Re: Isa52bc: Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both)

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:16 am

Ponee although we are at opposite ends of this thing I truly respect you and your opinion, unlike some others you are willing to discuss this in a civilized and sensible manner and that's truly important! "Hopium" and the "What if" question is what keeps people hanging on, "What if I give up and it happens" has probably sold more Dinar than all the scammers combined! However to hold on to the belief requires that a person ignore the overwhelming evidence that this is, and always has been, only a dream and nothing more.

What overwhelming evidence? Well simple mathematics for one, the numbers of Dinar that Iraq has and the effects of that simply can not be ignored! Then there is the fact that not a single credible economist or financial institution on the planet thinks the "RV" will happen and indeed if they mention it at all they will laugh at it and call it a scam. Then there are all the state and federal agencies who along with the FBI are not only trying to expose this as a scam but are actively trying to prosecute those who promote it. Then there is the situation in Iraq itself, that one speaks for itself! I could go on and on about the mathematical impossibilities, such as having to pay hundreds of Billions or even Trillions to foreign speculators with way less than $100 Billion to pay with and I could also ask WHY would they do this even if they could? But you get the idea, the things that point to a non-event are almost endless.

Now let's take a look at what folks think might make a "RV" possible. Guru info? I think we can both discount that as nonsense so what else do we have to go on? I mean really what is there? Poorly translated articles in Iraqi news? Common sense tells us they would never ever tell anyone ahead of time about an intent to increase the OFFICIAL (the one that matters!) exchange rate for obvious reasons. Even very tiny adjustments to this rate are closely guarded secrets by central banks and for good reason! Did you notice that back when the CBI changed the rate a tiny bit from 1170 to 1166 that EVERY SINGLE GURU OR ANY OTHER SOURCE were ALL caught totally off guard! Not a single one of them had a clue until after it happened, so what happened to all their "inside contacts" and "top secret info"?

Why do I get so emotional about all this? Because I have watched two friends and a family member be emotionally destroyed by it and I know that is only an infinitesimal fraction of the numbers of people who have been affected likewise! I see my neighbors darling little 10 year old daughter dreaming about the things she will have "when the Dinar comes in" and it's heartbreaking knowing that she is only in for disappointment. Even worse is knowing that she has been placed in even more hardship because of what her irresponsible parents have spent on this scam, they can't even keep up with their rent nor keep their broken down car running yet they brag about having accumulated over 14 Million Dinars, over  $14,000 worth and that little girl doesn't get the things she needs!

I have no ill will at all toward those who were and still are innocently caught up in this thing but I truly hope there is a special place in hell reserved for the scum gurus and dealers who started and continually perpetuate this misery producing scam!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:32 am

ssmith/dwn007 is a guy that lives at home, obviously doesn't work, BUT states he knows for a fact what will happen, is gonna happen.  

How does ssmith/dwn007 who lives at home 24/7 seems to act and state:  

ssmith/dwn007 knows: The currency world in front of the scenes and behind the scenes 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows for a fact what the CBI is really going to do  dwn007: Knows what the IMF is really going to do 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the executives of the BIS banking powers are gonna do 

ssmith/dwn007: Knows what the WTO will do  

Should we go any further with dwn007who seems to act like he thinks he knows for sure what is really going to happen for 100% sure what will happen with the future of the Iraq Dinar.   Oh you'll read his reply below, but remember folks this is coming from a guy that all day, all night sits infront of the computer and knows for a fact, as he states, what the CBI/BIS and Powers of Iraq and the IMF are going to do when it comes to what will happen for a fact of the dinar and holders here in the usa.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

MD you are clearly showing strong evidence of serious mental problems.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:06 pm

@dwm007 wrote:MD you are clearly showing strong evidence of serious mental problems.

I COMPLETELY AGREE
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:09 pm

@chilimama wrote:
@dwm007 wrote:MD you are clearly showing strong evidence of serious mental problems.

I COMPLETELY AGREE

This won't be continuing for much longer.  If MD13 wants to continued to be able to post, she really needs to stop this nonsense, because it will stop.....  One way or the other!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MD13 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:10 pm

People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

MD13

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:15 pm

@MD13 wrote:
People stating "facts" are pulling facts from the PAST not what the future will do or can do.

So why aren't you stating "
what the future will do or can do." instead of the silly games your playing on this forum?   Isa52bc:  Hopium vs. Knowing (the cause and effects of both) 2827852457
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:37 pm

@DWM007 wrote:Ponee although we are at opposite ends of this thing I truly respect you and your opinion,

@DWM007 - Why do you think we are at opposite ends? You do realize that the above post is not a post from me.... It is from someone called Isa52bc. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:02 pm

@Ponee wrote:
@DWM007 wrote:Ponee although we are at opposite ends of this thing I truly respect you and your opinion,

@DWM007 - Why do you think we are at opposite ends? You do realize that the above post is not a post from me.... It is from someone called Isa52bc. 

No I did not but of course I do now, I am thoroughly embarrassed and offer my sincerest apologies for thinking you wrote that, I will certainly be more careful in the future!!!!!!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:21 pm

LOLOLOL... No Worries.  The poster is actually from the TNT forum.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum