Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Banking & Bentleys I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Banking & Bentleys

+2
dwm007
Ssmith
6 posters

Go down

Banking & Bentleys Empty Banking & Bentleys

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:08 pm

TNT members are getting an education from "Red" today.  She's giving some great tips ranging from banking strategies to purchasing a Bentley.

#1 Let the bank do the work

Red wrote
29m ago

I put all 5 of my currencies that I own and I own very little of each one but into the hands of my wealth manager he put a alert on his computer and he will notify me by text if any of them change more than 10% he said he can give me a 10 minute heads up as soon as a change makes occurs that way I don't have to stay glued to my computer or the chat room what a relief

my currency is in the bank vault but I did give him the different countries that I invested in not even the amount just the currency name

She told me she would match the rate of any other top tier bank and there would be absolutely no fees or costs associated with the currency exchange very nice wealth manager and she also had nice heels I would sure like to know where she got them

#2 Bentley Info

Red wrote
21m ago

I've got to look good when I get in my new Bentley with ostrich hide seat covers and real fox fur carpeting

My sister told me all the looks that come my way will definitely not be at me but my Bentley

I heard it cost about $75,000 to have a flat tire fixed on the Bentley so I am ordering it direct from the factory with 3 spares so my car doesn't have to be shipped back to the manufacturer just to fix a flat  (proper planning is important!)

I guess then if I have a flat in my Bentley I need to put it out for bids on Craigslist I sure don't want to get ripped off by the dealer

I should have said $75 I guess after looking at all these trillion dollar notes I put too many zeros on my flat tire cost sorry about the confusion at least I haven't written the check yet (damn those zeros anyway)

I guess if it cost that much to fix a flat my first business would be to open a tire repair store and specialize in Bentley and Rolls Royces

I'm sure my car has some of those thingys in the trunk too but it's those nuts on the wheel that are hard to turn I'm sure I would have to have somebody help me to do that  (thingys?)

I have never had a problem getting help with my car the last time my car quit on me I pulled over and within 5 minutes there were three different guys stop to help me into truck drivers so I'm sure there are always gentleman passing by who would fix a ladies flat tire on her Bentley e

CONAN wrote
7m ago

Red- females can just put the wrench on the nut and then stand on the wrench (cheater bars work too)

Red wrote
50s ago

Ever since I lost my chauffeur it has been very trying for me even to drive from point A to point B I cannot imagine myself trying to get the jack up out of the trunk space and put it under the car I know for sure I could not turn those knots let alone put the new tire on my car I am so at the mercy of others but that will soon change after the currency exchange  (gotta remember which way to turn those "knots" also)

Bentley has just come out with a new 2 door model and the doors bend backwards the wrong ways I think it is so cute might not even need a shofar after all
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Banking & Bentleys Empty Re: Banking & Bentleys

Post by dwm007 Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 pm

Damn! I so wish I could un-read that stupid non-sense I just read!
Banking & Bentleys 2350219667

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Forever burned into your brain dwm007. You are stuck with that frivolous knowlege.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:58 am

They just keep redefining stupid....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Banking & Bentleys 2805820865  Banking & Bentleys 2805820865  Banking & Bentleys 2805820865  Banking & Bentleys 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 am

Update from Red:

Red wrote
34m ago

Ok ok I'm going to have my red red wine now and my square cheese so I can settle down, I just got off my shift at Walmart and I must have given away 300 stickers today to all those cute little kiddos so I am pretty wild up

There was quite a distraction in the foyer today I ran out the entry door and I heard this man screaming and yelling help help when I turn the corner I saw that the machine was out of control so I pulled the plug on the kiddie airplane ride and ask him to please get out that was only for children

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 am

Works at walmart and telling people about banking and bentleys, smh...

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 am

There was quite a distraction in the foyer today I ran out the entry door and I heard this man screaming and yelling help help when I turn the corner I saw that the machine was out of control so I pulled the plug on the kiddie airplane ride and ask him to please get out that was only for children

Truly one of the great American heroes of our time.  Her quick thinking likely save this poor man's life. Very Happy

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:11 am

Wonder if the man on the kiddie airplane was  Dinarland's favorite pilot????      OKIE

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:16 am

ssmith wrote:Wonder if the man on the kiddie airplane was  Dinarland's favorite pilot????      OKIE

Good one! LMAO!

Banking & Bentleys 3508649203

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum