Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT DINAR EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!

Go down

TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! Empty TNT DINAR EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:48 am

Remember BillyBob from Alabama? Apparently he has fallen upon hard times.  Damn that Sterling Currency Group anyway.  The RV didn't happen as thought.  What's a Dinarian to do????

billybob wrote
2m ago

Hope someone can help me....folks I got screwed by Sterling and as part B ...I need to buy some dinar (or watever currency you think is a better buy) please help me out please....you can PM me....

BillyBob was flying high just a few years ago.  I know the RV is supposed to be moving East to West, (per DC), but how damn long does it take to get to Alabama?

From Anbar to Alabama?

Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000!

April 1, 2012 in Banking & Finance
Just as the dinar speculators predicted, Iraq has re-valued its currency 1000-fold, making dollar-millionaires of ordinary folk from Anbar to Arkansas!
The unprecedented 100,000% revaluation was welcomed by businesses all across the world, who saw nothing strange about paying $1,000 today for something that was priced at $1 yesterday. At the stroke of a pen, foreign companies now pay their cleaning staff in Iraq more than they pay board-level directors back at home.
Dozens of ‘investors’ in America partied the night away, as news of their windfall came through.
Billy Bob, from Alabama, exclaimed: “I knew it would happen, just like the Lord said it would!” When asked why he only invested $1,000 if he knew it would revalue, he declined to comment.
Peggy Sue, of Butte, Montana, said:
Wooo hooo!!! I knew if I just said ‘Go RV!’ one more time on an internet forum that it would somehow make it all come true – you just have to believe hard enough!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: TNT DINAR EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:55 pm

billybob wrote
7m ago

Hello folks....I need to get going on Plan B since Sterling screwed me over so bad....so.... does anyone hace a coupon or discount code for the greatamericancoincompany.com. I need all the help I can get....:(
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! Empty Re: TNT DINAR EMERGENCY! PLEASE HELP!!!

Post by Kevind53 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 am

I agree help is needed, but I am not a shrink, so not sure how much I can do. Besides, they have to recognize that they need help first.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! 2805820865  TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! 2805820865  TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! 2805820865  TNT DINAR  EMERGENCY!  PLEASE HELP!!! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:16 am

Billy Bob:  My condolences to you on your loss.  You went into this with your eyes wide open and should have known what you were getting into.  YOU made the choice.  YOU should have done your homework.  YOU personally did it to yourself and now you ask us for help?  Huh.  That's a tough one.

What should you buy?  Got me Pal.  That is your decision and yours along.  Have fun.

Sheech, what a deal - I don't see any emergency here.  Poor choices, bad decisions and no homework on Billy Bob's part does not make it my emergency or my problem (you other dinarians either). 

Time to chart your own course and set sail Dude.  Bon Voyage!
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum