Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
TNT Call Screening Procedures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

TNT Call Screening Procedures

2 posters

Go down

TNT Call Screening Procedures Empty TNT Call Screening Procedures

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:12 pm

TNT people weren't happy with the quality of the callers today.  Can't say as I blame them.  Tony had the biggest collection of idiots on today that I've ever heard.   Guess you get what you pay for.  Even 404 was a no show.  Don't know if Pam didn't get the script to her on time or what.

cudbuck wrote
14m ago

I've said this frequesnly, until Pam or Ray, or someone screens the caller/questions, we will have to listen to small minds, and the "me, me,me" complex...these people should be "banned" from getting on the call

carrottop wrote
13m ago

just a lurker but this was the worst call I have ever been on and I have been here since the onset. i was so upbeat befor the call and after all the negative stuff is just awful. If this is the best the caller can come up wth, please just don't get on the call.

Fishon wrote
12m ago

Blame it on the US...Blame it on the elites... Iraq is moving forward and it just isn't ready yet. Some people are just self destructive.

fantastic lady wrote
12m ago

I'm with you Carrottop, I was really getting angry with all of the whining too. There are still people out there who just don't get it.

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
11m ago

CUDBACK.....WHILE I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION AND BELIEVE ME...I DO....TONY WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING 'CONTROLLED' ETC.....AND I JUST ERASED A WHOLE LINE OF COMPLAINING ABOUT IT BECAUSE COMPLAINING ABOUT COMPLAINING IS STILL COMPLAINING....AND IT WAS ME DOING IT

SO....AS DAZ SAYS....LET'S MOVE ON

BREAK OUT THE LIFEJACKETS.....I AM READY TO TOSS SOME OVERBOARD Smile
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Call Screening Procedures Empty Re: TNT Call Screening Procedures

Post by chilimama Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:13 pm

Slmitcham wrote 
3s ago
Guys, we are all so very tired. Try, try, try to focus on other things for now. Review your plan, educate yourself on various financial products, research things you're interested in. Hang in there!

cudbuck wrote 
25s ago
seriously, I have been reading about this "day of reckoning" since the early 1980's, and the latest cons are stansberry to sell subscriptions and Paul to raise $$..dips happen, it's part of the cycle

Iko Ward wrote 
27s ago
My uncle served on a pocket carrier during WWII. He once told me that anyone who constantly complained or spread negativity among the crew found themselves overboard late at night without a life jacket. Harsh, but their very lives depended on discipline and good morale. There simply wasn't room for anything else. Then he broke down and cried. Today's call brought that back for me..

Old Crow wrote 
37s ago
Thank you Tony, Pam and the TNT family!! God bless you all!! We are all indebted to you for information!!

zzzzzzzz wrote 
38s ago
Breaking News Araji resigns in response to Sadr's order Published: 2015/8/11 5:30 • 5 Reads Araji resigns in response to Sadr's order Baghdad (Forat) –Deputy Prime Minister, Bahaa al-Araji, responded to the order of Sadr Trend Head, Muqtada al-Sadr, resign where he submitted his resignation to Prime Minister. /End/ Updated: 2015/8/11 4:16

mangelo wrote 
43s ago
I liked this part!!!!!   People I have talked to for years, who are just as broke as you and me, they bought two luxury cars and they didn’t win the lottery. Yes, they were part of a group, so something happened. We were all supposed to be paid this morning, but here we are.  

jade wrote 
45s ago
Father is only burning the chaff. ...

fantastic lady wrote 
1m ago
I agree with too Pam, I wont do any more complaining. I feel great that this is coming to a close and that the Iraqi people are starting to see progress and action in their government.

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Call Screening Procedures Empty Re: TNT Call Screening Procedures

Post by Ssmith Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:18 pm

More from the TNT Witch:

ALREADY BLESSED wrote
7m ago

THERE IS AMAZING STUFF HAPPENING AND GREAT INTEL COMING IN.....NO REASON TO BE NEGATIVE....THAT IS THEIR PROBLEM....WE CAN FOCUS ON ALL THE GREAT STUFF AND THOSE GREAT SONGS WE PLAY BEFORE CALLS.....MONEY IS COMING TO ME....DO THE RIGHT THING....AND MY FAVORITE BECAUSE TONY IS SUCH A PISTOL....GOD BLESS TEXAS

GO BACK TO WHAT YOU KNOW....IT IS GREAT NEWS....

LOTS OF PEOPLE OUT THERE HUNG UP AND COULDN'T EVEN COME IN HERE AND TYPE IT OUT OF THEIR SYSTEM....

JUST LINE 'EM UP.....NEXT?

:idiots:

AWWWWW THANKS! I WAS GOING FOR FIDIOTS NEXT

TONY HAS TOLD YOU THAT I CAN SWEAR LIKE A SAILOR....MY DADDY WAS ONE

.I COULD COME IN FOR A DRINK OF SOMETHING OR OTHER AND MAKE SURE THAT THE LIPS GET POLISHED?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum