Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM?

+9
Kevind53
RoyBoy
TinfoilHatless
dwm007
aksafeone
Purpleskyz
Ssmith
The Great Oz
Cindy813
13 posters

Go down

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? Empty IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM?

Post by Cindy813 Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:21 am

I'm glad their are a few that posts news, thats truly giving back...opposed to the ones who have nothing better to do then cut down others

It seems most get more attention out of cutting down others instead of providing their opinion on the outcome of this investment with proven, research, breakdowns and facts

what you see below will prove who is
here for what

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? Empty Re: IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM?

Post by The Great Oz Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:08 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!  OH WHAT'S THE MATTER.... YOU BEING A LIAR AND A THIEF NOT GOING OVER SO GOOD????

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 1656125192

The Great Oz

Back to top Go down

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? Empty Re: IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM?

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Cindy813 wrote:
I'm glad their are a few that posts news, thats truly giving back...opposed to the ones who have nothing better to do then cut down others

It seems most get more attention out of cutting down others instead of providing their opinion on the outcome of this investment with proven, research, breakdowns and facts

here for what

Original post #3.  I'm so proud of you, Cindy813.  You go girl!

Now to the content.  If Dinar Daily isn't what you are looking for, my suggestion to you would be to find another site to participate in. 

Dinar Daily has been around for awhile.  Many people have been posting here for years and seem to be quite happy with the way it's being run.  There was even a thread started the other day thanking Ponee for all her working providing this forum for us.  https://www.dinardaily.net/t45824-have-you-thanked-your-ponee

You became a member just five days ago.  That seems to have been ample time for you to look around and see if this is a good fit for you.  Apparently it isn't what you are looking for. 

Since you are the only one complaining about the way things are run here, maybe you should continue your search...or...better yet.  Why don't you just start a Dinar site of your very own and that way you can shape it into whatever vision your dream Dinar site is?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:51 pm

Spot on ssmith!!!

I will never understand those that whine a lot and complain on what others post. Not your cup of tea? Then why stay here? Don't like what others post? Then click out of the thread and move on. So simple even a child can understand!

I question the agenda of those that just like to bitch and moan instead of posting what they want to read and share here for others to learn from.

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? $%28KGrHqN,%21jkE1I92hRnkBNd%21bb1pL%21%7E%7E_35

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2245507099IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cindy813 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Little boys can just never grow up

Cindy813

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:04 pm

Purps:  Right on!!!!  If they can't stand the heat!  If they want to argu - BRING IT ON!

That is what this site is all about - OPINIONS.  The freedom to opine.  Unless it is not tastefully done or the post overreaches the common sense definition of nice or the post becomes smutty.  There are limits here, but they were expanded from what the old OOM sites were to allow for posters to present their personal opinions without fear of the ban button.

WE also sometimes try to inject a little humor. I inject a little BARNUM occasionally, sorry but to me that is funny.  Personal opinion.  And that is why we have this site - personal discussions relating to the dinar or at least stemming from it.

Will it RV?  Who knows, and we all know he is on first.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:46 pm

I am a new member myself but from what I have seen so far most of the members here have been far more respectful than on most of the Dinar sites. What has happened here is quite clear, a member did something that is normally considered rude even if it's not a violation of the rules and seems to be a bit upset and responds with a childish response when called out about it. Anyway as the old saying goes I don't have a dog in this fight but just wanted to say that as a newbie here I find this place delightfully different and so far very tolerant of other people's ideas and opinions, instead of complaining I just want to thank those who made this place possible and for the opportunity for me to be here!

THANK YOU!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:50 pm

This site works because of people like you dwm that continue to visit and share.

Welcome!

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 230677302

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2245507099IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Cindy813 wrote:

The only one behaving "little" around here, is you.
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:28 pm

Cindy318: You have spoke your mind, you are new here, the members on this site try to let others know on this site when they read BS they call it for what it is. Many members on this site that go negative on posts have been around long enough to have seen it so many times in the past it just gets old. May-be you did not know but even Okie got railroaded  out of here and this was his site, when I first came here I didn't like him after a short while so I moved on to other sites. I will say this, if I went to a party and didn't know the people there, I would never go there and tell them how to act, I would keep my trap shut and move on. We don't all agree on every thing but we all get along and vent from time to time ,but hey this is America and we are allowed this luxury. Cindy I like one thing you said ( This investment) You understand that this is a gamble for future win or loose. I'm in this for the long haul and not a quick RV win. In the past I choose not to be active here , Okie is gone, years ago I joined DV, didn't take long for me to jump ship but I kept my thoughts to my self and never slammed others for there opinions because it was THIER site and not mine.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:04 pm

Cindy813 wrote:

News flash Ms. Critical ... they're both gals.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Speaking for myself, at times I grow so tired of pointing out the same errors, lies, logical faults, false assumptions, and such crap that I resort to one or two word posts or an appropriate image. After all you can only point out the same repeated lies and errors so many thousand times.....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865  IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:01 pm

I usually just post the guru info and walk away.... no comments, just close the door.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:24 pm

Cindy813 wrote:

here for what

I'd love to see a post like this over on the TNT forums...

We are a room of free thinkers and people who are tired of the nonsense. So if you consider talking about about a bunch of proven liers, convicted felons and all around scumbags....then yes it's both.
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:37 pm

Cindy813 wrote:

here for what

Here's what I found below.

Cindy813 wrote:

Here's what I found on another post.

Cindy813 wrote:
AAAAAHHHH how sweet of you "little boy"
Thanks

NUFF SAID!

IS THIS A CUTDOWN ROOM OR AN INVESTORS ROOM? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by FS4Enthusiast Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Cindy813 wrote:

providing their opinion on the outcome of this investment with proven, research, breakdowns and facts
I've don't plenty of that. Can you point to where you have?

FS4Enthusiast
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum