Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for

4 posters

Go down

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for Empty RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for

Post by Ponee Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:51 am

Rrrr :  Tonight or tomorrow, the moment we’ve been waiting for. This day will mark a new beginning. Unbelievable times are in store. The start of a life that the world’s never seen. It’s a time of events that will open all doors, To a Universe of Love, of abundance Galore. I feel it down deep… way down to the core. The RV’s is complete. The waiting’s no more.

Last edited by Ponee on Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for Empty Re: RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for

Post by Ssmith Sat Aug 08, 2015 10:59 am

Wasn't rrrr or his group supposed to cash out last weekend?  Now he's back to his non-stop poetry festival.

rrrr wrote
10m ago

“If you build it, it will come”. It has been built! It will come without all the judging, blaming, analyzing, miss-informing, complaining, and negative comments! Seize this Moment of RV. It’s a truly magical moment. Be in awe that you were chosen to receive this Blessing. Don’t try to touch it. Just feel its presence. Don’t try to understand it. Just know that it is here. No questions, No doubt. When the time is perfect, the universe will Break it Out.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for Empty Re: RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for

Post by Kevind53 Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:53 pm

Yep, and he was supposedly under a NDA ..... too bad it didn't take.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:18 pm

ssmith wrote:Wasn't rrrr or his group supposed to cash out last weekend?  Now he's back to his non-stop poetry festival.

rrrr wrote
10m ago

“If you build it, it will come”. It has been built! It will come without all the judging, blaming, analyzing, miss-informing, complaining, and negative comments! Seize this Moment of RV. It’s a truly magical moment. Be in awe that you were chosen to receive this Blessing. Don’t try to touch it. Just feel its presence. Don’t try to understand it. Just know that it is here. No questions, No doubt. When the time is perfect, the universe will Break it Out.

It seems that rrrr likes to copy and paste that alot.

ssmith wrote:rrrr from TNT wrote
3m ago
“If you build it, it will come”. It has been built! It will come without all the judging, analyzing, miss-informing, complaining, and negative comments! Seize this Moment of RV. It’s a truly magical moment. Be in awe that you were chosen to receive this Blessing. Don’t try to touch it. Just feel its presence. Don’t try to understand it. Just know that it is here. No questions, No doubt. When the time is perfect, the universe will Break it Out.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t45191-so-beautiful

Do you think this is a rrrr original?

omg

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:17 pm

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865  RRRR poetically says tonight or tomorrow will the be the moment we've been waiting for 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum