Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

LET OUR RV GO! DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

LET OUR RV GO!

Go down

LET OUR RV GO! Empty LET OUR RV GO!

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:53 am

People at TNT are fed up and not going to take it any more.  I smell a revolution in the air! 

morgan1

How can we fight back against this unfair treatment? I wish Tony would give us some direction like he did when we Tweeted #wearethepeople. Isn't there something we can do to make the PTB stand up and notice us?

Tony, please tell us what to do on the call today. Im really sick of this and don't want to take it anymore. 

We need our blessing and so does Iraq!  Whoever is holding this up please let our RV go!

JDrum

I think we need to file a Class Action suit against the Government and the FBI.

Just I take on it.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

LET OUR RV GO! Empty Re: LET OUR RV GO!

Post by dwm007 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:58 am

If that is a sampling of even a small portion of the U.S. population then I truly fear for the future of this country, think about it -these people VOTE!

(And even worse, they breed!)

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by BritishBulldog on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:12 pm

Your going to sue the government and the FBI for what??
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:14 pm

FRIGHTENING ! I think twitter has brought out the dumbest of dumb too. They can all congregate and inject each other with hopium on a daily basis all the while blocking any sense of reality.

It is the "stick your fingers in your ears syndrome".  If you can't hear it, it isn't so.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:15 pm

LET OUR RV GO! 3508649203 LET OUR RV GO! 3508649203 LET OUR RV GO! 3508649203 LET OUR RV GO! 3508649203
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:20 pm

@Ponee wrote:FRIGHTENING ! I think twitter has brought out the dumbest of dumb too. They can all congregate and inject each other with hopium on a daily basis all the while blocking any sense of reality.

It is the "stick your fingers in your ears syndrome".  If you can't hear it, it isn't so.

That about sums it up perfectly!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:00 pm

LET OUR RV GO! Albert11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

LET OUR RV GO! 2805820865  LET OUR RV GO! 2805820865  LET OUR RV GO! 2805820865  LET OUR RV GO! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:34 pm

I can call the people at TNT a lot of things.....but WISE isn't one of them.  But it sure is fun to read what they have to say.

brendad

morgan1 wrote:

How can we fight back against this unfair treatment? I wish Tony would give us some direction like he did when we Tweeted #wearethepeople. Isn't there something we can do to make the PTB stand up and notice us?

Tony, please tell us what to do on the call today. Im really sick of this and don't want to take it anymore. 

We need our blessing and so does Iraq!  Whoever is holding this up please let our RV go!

Please remember who we are, we are as wise as a serpent, BUT as gentle as a dove.  We do not want to hurt anyone, we just want what is "FAIR AND EQUITABLE" for everyone. WE ARE GOOD NEGOTIATORS, WITH EVERYONE'S BEST INTEREST IN MIND, INCLUDING THE PERPETRATORS.  WE HAVE AGAPE LOVE FOR THEM TOO. LET OUR RV GO! Heart  LET OUR RV GO! Heart  LET OUR RV GO! Heart
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum