Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Forum Q & A DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Forum Q & A

Go down

TNT Forum Q & A Empty TNT Forum Q & A

Post by RamblerNash on Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:19 am

Q: Is it Tony's Forum?

A: NO. The people who send in Donations to keep it running, it belongs to them. Tony just writes the check for it.

Q: Does Tony work for you?
A: Yes. The people who send in Donations, that Tony keeps asking for, are for him to continue to provide you "THE INTEL" from his sources.

Q: Can you post anything in the forum?
A: NO. The forum has rules to abide by. If you don't like the rules, ask for them to be changed or find another forum.

Q: The moderators seem to be a little bit harsh about some of the posts questioning Tony's INTEL?
A: The forum belongs to the people who Donate to keep it running. They can decide on who should be the moderators.

Q: I've noticed that some of the posts are being deleted. Is there a way to bring them back?
A: Yes. The moderators have control of that. Ask the moderators why they have been removed.

Q: If I send a private message, can they be seen by anyone else?
A: Yes. Ask the administrator who can see them or make arrangements to message elsewhere.

Q: Does anyone know how much the bills are and what the Donation totals are?
A: Yes. Checks get written for the bills and there is a record for the donations received for tax purposes. Non-profit organizations post them.Just ask to see them.

Q: Can my friend join the forum?
A: No. The forum is closed so that the only truth allowed is what Tony will provides. Nothing else is allowed unless approved. It's for your protection.

Q: I've noticed that there a lot of posts that don't seem to be believable, like the bank stories. Is there a way to verify them?
A: No. Bank story posts were not placed in the correct part of the forum. The "Funny's" forum is where they belong and is for entertainment only.

Q: I've noticed that the moderators tend to treat members as if they're children and have them "Go outside and play". Is that what we pay for?
A: Yes. When the opinions don't agree with Tony's, "Go outside and play" is a warning that you will be BANNED and wont be allowed back in the forum.

If you feel your not getting what you pay for, summit a request for a refund.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT Forum Q & A Empty Re: TNT Forum Q & A

Post by Ponee on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 am

Q: If I send a private message, can they be seen by anyone else?
A: Yes. Ask the administrator who can see them or make arrangements to message elsewhere.

Private messages can NOT be read on forums by mods, admins or site owners.  I am not sure why they are saying that. The only way they can read anyone's messages is if they change your password then get into your account.  Members would know that their password was changed.

I think they are using that as a scare tactic to make sure no one PMs back and forth any mutinous information.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:10 am

Tony has given Pam the job of keeping the followers under control.  They must be kept under control at all times.

See Guru Handbook for further information on how cults operate:

http://www.dinardaily.net/t41620-handbook-for-the-guru-wannabe
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:18 pm

"Q: I've noticed that the moderators tend to treat members as if they're children and have them "Go outside and play". Is that what we pay for?

A: Yes. When the opinions don't agree with Tony's, "Go outside and play" is a warning that you will be BANNED and wont be allowed back in the forum."

I remember the day Sterling was raided.  Complete chaos.  Mods had lost all control of the chat room.  Tony even had to put his scotch and cigar down to put a a tweet saying that things aren't as they seem.  Of course, he never addressed what he meant by that.  But no one seems to notice or care.  Perhaps they had too many of the valium lollipops that DAZ was handing out.  Drugging the children....TNT will do whatever needs to be done to keep the cult members under control.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by nickgiammarino on Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:01 am

North Korea has good control of it's people, this is what Tony and Pam do.

Nick Giammarino - Global Currency Reset

Contact me on Twitter via globalresetguy or dinarrvnews or private message (PM) me here on Dinar Daily.  I have private videos HERE
nickgiammarino
nickgiammarino
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://dinarrvnews.net/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum