Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES

Go down

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES Empty TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES

Post by chilimama on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:22 pm

BurbankLou

Date: 11:50 AM Aug 5, 2015
Confused by the conflict in today's call information
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

1) Its any minute.

2) The US government won't let us get our reserves.  But some sites are still open selling reserves.

Does this mean that we won't see the RV or RI till all of the sites are closed?

Even if the sites are closed to new business, could we still send our payoff amount and get our dinar? 

And will our reserves have to expire before there's an RV?  That could be 30-45 days from now.

Anyone have any ideas?

Bronze Member

Date: 11:53 AM Aug 5, 2015

I think they have effectively shut down the reserves by FEAR and they don't have to close all sites.   Are you willing to risk it?   

Bronze Member

Date: 11:57 AM Aug 5, 2015

Olesailor Yup. Just need to shut a few main ones and the others will follow 

okrocks

Platinum Member

Date: 12:04 PM Aug 5, 2015

BurbankLou wrote:
1) Its any minute.

2) The US government won't let us get our reserves.  But some sites are still open selling reserves.

Does this mean that we won't see the RV or RI till all of the sites are closed?

Even if the sites are closed to new business, could we still send our payoff amount and get our dinar? 

And will our reserves have to expire before there's an RV?  That could be 30-45 days from now.

Anyone have any ideas?

1) any minute could be a minute in any day...

2) Some sites closed off reserves because the saw the writing on the wall... will the others? IDK but as a person you should

3) once the reserves are closed off on a site if they were not done in legal manner you should call your dealer and see what they are offering... I have seen where they will refund your money in USD but not the other currency... so ask

4) If the reserves are effectively stopped how can expiration day even play in this? it doesnt

ALL my opinion and I would make that call if I had any reserves... I have never done them because I super conservative, chicken if you will, so I guess I saved myself from this headache that so many are feeling right now and I do feel for you... I am sorry

Move on in a proactive way yourself now... get some in hand and use that to grow it into what you wanted

Blessings

Date: 12:14 PM Aug 5, 2015

BurbankLou

That's what they mean by this was a speculative event, albeit, 

never before in the history of our world, has there been such a

potential for riches beyond our wildest dreams, at such a minimal cost.

I knew at the start that it was a risk, but unlike other investment-risks, 

the reward will still be so overwhelming that our dreams can still come true.

The amount of money I put into this was all about helping sooooo many people.

Now, I have to be a little more discerning to use God's blessings in this way.

No reserves, means deal with it, like many of us will...

Whatever you have on hand, is what you will exchange...

Perhaps in the future, they will release the "layaways" and " reserves!"

Don't count on it.

Blessings to all as we finish this "incredible journey to the center of it all!"

TAB

Date: 12:33 PM Aug 5, 2015

Tony & Dc have been saying for ever, not to continue buying. They've consistently warned against continuing to accumulate. Did you think the gov't was going to let everyone continue to leverage pennies for billions of dollars bound for the average folk?
We've been forewarned. 
Move on as best possible is what Tony is saying. 

Date: 12:57 PM Aug 5, 2015

I don't think that the government cares who has reserves. The fact that Sterling was curtailed may or may not have anything to do with who has reserves or not. I think they were a target because of civil forfeiture and the FBI saw an opportunity to cash in and the DOJ gave them the go ahead. It is still not know if they were doing anything illegal or not. It just so happened there were a lot of folks who has active reserve orders on with them. I think the dealers that are staying squeaky clean and giving full disclosure are going to remain in business throughout the exchange process and beyond. If you had reserves with Sterling you just are going to have to have to acquire your currency from another dealer and just see what happens with the government probe of Sterling. This is my opinion. I don't necessarily think that there was anything to it but the government saw an opportunity to profit from the seizure of a sizable amount of assets based on the word of some disgruntled employees. Now if in the process they prevented the lions share of outstanding reserve orders in dinarland then so be it. 

Silver Member

Date: 01:10 PM Aug 5, 2015

I think the 7 or so sites now cut off from doing reserves(most proactively) is a good sign to how close we are...I never did a reserve and just bought a few notes at a time when I could afford them off Ebay...I always checked the length of time the dealers were on Ebay and only bought from US sellers...so far all mine appears to be legit from doing the self testing we can do on each note. But take what you have and run with it. Reserves have always been a crap shoot even if Sterling had not been shut down...But Tony has the right idea, he knows how to grow a lot from a little and those who have been on here awhile and have listened to his advice should be ok with proper guidance...thanks all!
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES Empty Re: TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES

Post by Ponee on Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:09 pm

igt2011 wrote:Tony has the right idea, he knows how to grow a lot from a little

Uhm yaaa, he knows how to grow his little wallet into a big fat wallet from all of your donations !  If you are going to learn from him, you better open your own website and get some fake intel and start some bogus conference calls and start asking for your own donations.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:27 pm

Tony's wallet is not the only thing that's gotten fat.  Did you see the pictures of him walking into the courthouse in KC?  Looks like too may scotches and all those boxes of chocolate covered macadamia nuts didn't help either!

Maybe he'll take advantage of the gym at whatever prison he serves his sentence at.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:11 pm

Amazing to me that apparently it never occurred to any of them that the reserves/layaways were cut off and Sterling shut down for the reason the court documents gave .... they broke the law.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES 2805820865  TNT MEMBERS DISCUSSING RESERVES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum