Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lexie
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm

Aug.31,2011

BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT

OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG----SIC EM

[Bulldog75] FLASH UPDATE! 98.17% RATE POST PROBABILITY TODAY/HOURLY, AS OF 1:00PM EST WITH A DAILY HOUR TO HOUR STAND-BY. THIS OFFICIAL RATE POST CAN DOMINO AT ANY TIME, ANY HOUR AS OF NOW! MAKE SURE YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE SET UP IMMEDIATELY AND ARE READY FOR WIRE DEPOSITS AS THIS WILL SPEED YOUR DEPOSIT IN TIMELY FAST MANNER. BANKS WILL BE FULL AT MAJOR CITIES. YOUR NON INTEREST BEARING SAVINGS ACCOUNTS MUST BE SET UP NOW. SEE PREVIOUS "FORUM POST CHAT FROM THIS AM AND LATE LAST NIGHT FOR FURTHER DETAILS" AND LINKS. ESTIMATE TIMING OF THIS "NEW WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY" 1.) BANK/FOREX RATE POST FROM IMMEDIATE NOW THRU NEXT 72 HOURS/WEEKEND 2.) SUNDAY/MONDAY LABOR DAY HOLIDAYS/MAJOR USA BANKS ARE CLOSED 3.) CASH-IN PROB THEN ON TUES, WED. IF NOT BEFORE PENDING ACTUAL FINAL OFFICIAL POSTING ON BIS/W.BANKS/FOREX. THIS IS OUR BEST ESTIMATE. ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE, IMO, WITH FINAL RATE POST MAYBE SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. LANDFALL/WINDFALL VARIANCE PROBABILITY PENDING CIRCUMSTANCES. KNOW THAT THE GOOD LORD BLESSES OUR WORLD, PLANET, UNIVERSE AND YOU; FOR YOU ARE CHOSEN, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED FOR YOU ARE AMONG THE CHOSEN AND THE BELIEVERS IN HIS GIFT WHICH HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU WITH LOVE. WHERE THERE IS TOTAL LOVE, THERE CAN BE NO FEAR. AMEN.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] LET ME ADD AN ADDENDUM TO HIS POST---100% POSSIBILITY

[Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : THANK YOU SIR!!!

[Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : I JUST LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK OKIE.

[.katt] Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ WOOHOOO!! Thank you ..OKIE OIL MAN and Bulldog75!!

[Bulldog75] GO NOW; OKIE TOO PLS SIR.

[Rose] [THJ] Is there going to be a difference between the CBI redemsion rate and the reported 3.68 IS bank rate? If so, do you have any idea what the difference will be?

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; PENDING. NOW 3.68 CASHIN.

[Rose] [nozak3] bulldog: there was a post that was reposted here re. the bank rate being 3.68 but the trade rate being 5.25 and that we needed to work to get the higher upon trade in... your thoughts?

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER. THOSE HIGHER RATES WERE PREVIOUS.

[Bulldog75] Rose : IT ENDS IN 'DAY' WHICH IS A GOOD DAY TO RECEIVE.

[Rose] [joyful12] my q is so do you think we could see this today but if not will not going pass next wed. /

[Bulldog75] Rose : YES, TODAY, ANY HOUR!

[Rose] [SWFloridaGuru] Thanks Bulldog. My question is have you heard 3.68 from your own contacts or are you using Okie's rate? Thank you.

[Bulldog75] SERVOR IS SLOW ; WE HAVE OVER 2,000 APPROX ON BOARD RIGHT NOW.

[Bulldog75] Rose : THIS IS THE USD 3.68 OKIE RATE. ITS BRANDED AND HOT

[Rose] [hawaii] okie/bulldog was the info today that the rv was activated?

[Bulldog75] Rose : THAT INTEL IS PROTECTED AND CONFIDENTIAL AT THIS MOMENT VIA OKIE.

[Rose] [mountaingirl1106] bulldog why wire money can't we just go cashin at one of the 4 world banks? ty

[Bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER; MAX AMT OF CASH WITHDRAWAL MAY BE LIMITED DAILY TO $10,000 CASH. MAKE APPTMENT IF U WISH MORE WITH THE BANK MANAGER. EVERYONE WANTS CASH; THEY HAVE DAILY MAX PAY OUTS.

[Rose] [tobit2] Is the announcement going to be an RI or an RV?

[Bulldog75] Rose : THIS WILL BE A QUITE RVD.

[Rose] [snowman] Are the CBI and bank rate going to be the same?

[Bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER: PENDING, ON CBI; USA 3.68 BANK OKIE.

[Rose] [mm1797] Any idea on tax rates?

[Bulldog75] Rose : APPEARS TO BE , IMHO, 15% INITIALLY WITHIN FIRST 45 DAYS. THATS PENDING; THEN RUMORED TO BE 30% AFTER 45 DAYS.

[Bulldog75] SEEK COMPENTENT LEGAL ADVICE FROM A CERTIFIED CPA/TAX ATTORNEY.

[Rose] [JohnnyB] Any chance WH getting in the way of latest intel?

[Bulldog75] Rose : IMO, 1600 IS GONE; THEY TRIED TO BUY MORE TIME; ALL THEIR CHIPS WERE GONE FROM THE 'POKER GAME'.

[Rose] [Lifesagent] question- I heard something to the affect that some banks will pay more for the smaller notes like the 5000 notes. Hear anything like that?

[diamonddust] Message/Rose/Question: Bulldog - you suggested opening acct with pobox to transfer from l acct to another, but if my acct is already established with WF, & I open second acct, won't my personal info still be in jeopardy? TY

[Bulldog75] diamonddust AND EVERYONE: JUST DO NOT USE YOUR PERSONAL HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. IF BANK HAS YOUR CURRENT HOME ADDRESS...........CHANGE IT NOW!!!

[Rose] [soonerfan] Bulldog75, So are you and OKIE going to be having "LUNCH" tomorrow?

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; UNKNOWN. OUR STAFF WILL CHECK THAT ONE OUT. INTERESTING ANGLE. BUT PROB NOT. BUT LETS NOT RULE THAT ONE OUT. TY.

[Bulldog75] Rose ; ANSWER: OKIE AND I HAVE LUNCH ANY HOUR; HUNGRY ALL THE TIME.

[Rose] [okjhawk] any further news on cashing in at a ust or irs office(s)?

[Bulldog75] Rose ; NO UST CASH INS. GO WITH BIG 4 FOR SECURITY PURPOSES.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG--YOU ALREADY MISSED LUNCH WITH SCOTTI-G AND MYSELF--STOP BY McDONALDS AND GET A HAMBURGER

[Rose] [DEnergy] what does it mean 1600 is gone

[Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUYING!

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER; 1600 PENNSYLVANAIA AVE, WH #.

[..OKIE OIL MAN] BULLDOG--I AM SO BROKE IF THEY WERE SELLING STEAM SHIPS FOR A DIME APIECE----ALL I COULD DO IS--RUN UP AND DOWN THE BANK AND SAY----AIN'T THAT CHEAP

[Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN ; THAT DEAL WON'T LAST LONG!

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER: QUIET; LITTLE TO NO PRESS; RATE SHOULD NOT FLOAT AT THIS TIME. STABILIZATION IMPT HERE.

[.Sambo] ..OKIE OIL MAN or I am so broke I cant pay attention
[..OKIE OIL MAN] CORECTO

[Rose] [smabes] Has the annoucements that needed to be done...been posted in the Gazette? And does it need to be in the Gazette to become law for several days?

[Bulldog75] Rose : ITS IMPORTANT; BUT SHOULD NOT HOLD BACK DOMINOS.

[Rose] [rainbow7] will this 15% within 45 days , be for both short term and long term?

[..OKIE OIL MAN] GONE FOR NOW AWAITING A 3 WAY WITH BEAR AND SCOTT-I G WILL POST OUTCOME LATER TODAY--BUT IN ANY CASE--IT IS FINISHED

[Bulldog75] ..OKIE OIL MAN : THANK YOU SIR OKIE!

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER: 15% LONG OR SHORT; ITS A TEASER TO GET ONE TO CASH OUT EARLY. GOVT WANTS YOUR MONEY.

[GAcavegirl] [TBIZKIT] OKIE: i heard you tell someone to quit their job...are you really that positive that this reide is FINALLY over?

OKIE HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

[Bulldog75] GAcavegirl : ANSWER FOR OKIE (JUST FOR THIS TIME ONLY) I FEEL IMO, NO ONE SHOULD QUIT ANYTHING AT THIS TIME. PROTECT YOURSELF AND FAMILY. STAY FOCUSED. STAY CALM.

[Rose] [chancesare] ..... Any information on "cashing in" in hawaii? I cannot find information about THIS..... Help!

[Bulldog75] Rose : CANNOT SPEAK FOR PRIVATE CASHINS. BANKS SHOULD BE NORMAL AS CONTL. USA.

[Bulldog75] THAT IS IN HAWAII.

[Rose] [forgotten] About our home address is a P O box accecpted by a bank

[Bulldog75] Rose ; USE A UPS MAILING STORE AS YOUR HOME ADDRESS, IMHO, BECAUSE THE ADDRESS WILL SAY; 1000 SUNNY AVE #101, ORLANDO, FLA. 30355.

[GAcavegirl] susieg] Where can we find the info about the 15% so we can take a copy to our attrny/CPA etc?

[Bulldog75] GAcavegirl : USE INTERNET; ITS AAVAILABLE THERE.

[GAcavegirl] [ready4riches] Do you expect security to be present at the big 4 banks?

[Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; THREE MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE TIL 2PM EST. HOLD AT THIS TIME.

[Bulldog75] 15% ON THE INTERNET, 'TYPE , IRS 15% TAX'

[Rose] [ASN] Bulldog: last week the news was about the RV was released but not activated.... Is today's news any different making it activated?

[Bulldog75] Rose ; CAPTAIN, 15% GREAT DEAL EARLY, IMO.

[Rose] [hepner] Bulldog: Is there any chance that this will be stopped again or is it '' a go"

[Bulldog75] Rose ASN : ACTIVATION COMING; SHORT DELAYS; LIKE KUWAIT; ITS COMING.

[Bulldog75] Rose HEPNER: WE ARE AS "GREEN GO" AS ONE CAN GO! ONLY GOD IS OMNIPOTENT; HE KNOWS; JEREMIAH 33:3. SEARCH NOW; FOR THE FATHER KNOWS.

[Rose] [joinmenow] Does Bulldog have iny infor. re Banks for Canadians. Thank you

[GAcavegirl] [broncosfan] are we looking at cashin tues ?

[Bulldog75] Rose : ANSWER CANADIAN: RATE VERY SIMILAR; MAYBE PENNY OR DIMES APART. TY.

[Bulldog75] GAcavegirl : SEE OUR RATE POST FROM ONE HOUR AGO. ALL ANSWERS THERE. CASH IN TUES, A MAJOR 'GO'.

[Bulldog75] TY

[GAcavegirl] [susieg] Where can we find the info about the 15% so we can take a copy to our attrny/CPA etc? [susieg] and for our records

[Bulldog75] GAcavegirl ; ANSWER; 15% SEE CERTIFIED CPA/TAX ATTORNEY. PLEASE. TY1

[Bulldog75] WE ARE FINISHED FOR NOW. YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL AND WONDERFUL. YOU ARE CHOSEN AND YOU KNOW THIS. SHARE YOUR LIGHT TO THE WORLD.

[Bulldog75] AMEN. BLEESSINGS EVERYONE.

Last edited by lexie on Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Hopefully we finally have RV WEDNESDAY!!! Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm

On Okie's addendum "100% possibility". Is that like a DEFINATE MAYBE? A lot of people will be very happy if your right this time Okie?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
steamer

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:43 pm

punisher wrote:
Hopefully we finally have RV WEDNESDAY!!! Smile Smile Smile

Sorry if this comes off as sarcasm, but which Wednesday are we hoping for exactly? There is one every week I hear tell.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:10 pm

@Ironfire13 wrote:
On Okie's addendum "100% possibility". Is that like a DEFINATE MAYBE? A lot of people will be very happy if your right this time Okie?

............I have a contact in Iraq now, but I wont give out names or organization he/she is working for due to security reasons. So anyways, my friend, whom I trust with my life and has never lied to me, just texted me to be ready because it CAN HAPPEN at any hour starting 8pm est!!!! .............

Well duh, its going to happen whenver it happens.

Take the post like a addict. Just something that picks you up a bit. Its good to do your own research.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:34 pm

It is sure to be sometime between RIGHT NOW and one entire week from now. Can we be in on the reasoning behind this narrow window?
Back to top Go down
rfguy

PostSubject: Any intel?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

@RVNOW 55 AND EXPLODING BUTTERFLY:

Do you any intel that you can provide? It sounds like from your sarcastic comments that maybe you know something that the rest of us do not know. Care to stick your neck out like Okie does? Oh and can you give all of us the name of your contact, number and a clearly defined reasoning behind your intel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:16 pm

@rfguy wrote:

Do you any intel that you can provide? It sounds like from your sarcastic comments that maybe you know something that the rest of us do not know. Care to stick your neck out like Okie does? Oh and can you give all of us the name of your contact, number and a clearly defined reasoning behind your intel?

Glad you saw my sarcasm. Do I have any intel? No. Im just simply saying, for people not to be so gullible and not to believe in everything thats repeated every week. Hence, I wrote my little "intel story" b/c thats how vague some post are. And some of your questions concerning me to name names and what not are the same questions thousands have ask posters before.

Didn't you read the rest of my post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:38 pm

@rfguy wrote:

Uhm, no sir, I do not have this spectacular "intel" that perpetually narrows it down between "right now!!" and a week from now. Do you want the name, number and clearly defined reasoning behind anyone else's ongoing "it's happening right now!" intel? Hmm. Because I do not completely give away all of my own reasoning in order to automatically absorb the always-changing thoughts behind someone on a forum, do you actually feel it is necessary to make some kind of example of me?

Please. Pick on someone else. Or better yet - go buy a jillion on reserve
Back to top Go down
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

I sure hope that the money from the RV will make some of you less cantankerous. Without exception, every single posting that I have read today involves angry attacks and bickering.

You are aware that the RV is supposed to make you happy?

The old adage of "money can't buy you happiness" appears to be the likely outcome with many investors.

I supposed that many of you think that there will be a light switch and as soon as the RV occurs, you can flick the switch and you will be happy..

I doubt it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Not trying to be negative Goldenfan, but some of these people (myself included) have been in this for several years now. All of the guru's, Okie included have called the RV wrong for these past 2+years. I can see how people are worn thin and a little fed up. If you can't, then you must be new to the Dinar and the Guru hype. Welcome if you are. .
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:31 pm

@Ironfire13 wrote:
Not trying to be negative Goldenfan, but some of these people (myself included) have been in this for several years now. All of the guru's, Okie included have called the RV wrong for these past 2+years. I can see how people are worn thin and a little fed up. If you can't, then you must be new to the Dinar and the Guru hype. Welcome if you are. .

Yep. There's basis for being a bit tired of the ongoing "it's here!" stuff - and understandable when patience runs thin. Try not to criticize until you've been disappointed 100 times. Then, please encourage and keep everybody's chins up. That's appreciated too Smile

Back to top Go down
candi

PostSubject: DON'T READ THE INTEL!!!!   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:43 pm

GEEZ HOW STUPID AND IGNORANT CAN YOU DUDES BE???? DON'T READ THE INTEL!!! GO AWAY!!!

GO WHINE ELSEWHERE!! YOU SIT THERE AND WHINE ABOUT IT, DON'T WASTE ANY MORE OF YOUR TIME AND OURS COMPLAINING!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT STATEMENT???

GOOOOOOOOO AWAY PLEASE!!!!!! SO YOU WON'T SEE THE FREE INTEL THAT IS SOOOOOO BAD, DON'T READ IT!!!!! WALK AWAY FROM YOUR COMPUTER.....

YOU WOULD COMPLAIN ABOUT FREE ANYTHING, IT JUST ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!!! EVEN IF IT IS FREE??? DON'T UNDERSTAND YET?????

GET IT? DOUBT IT??? WALK AWAY AND PLEASE DON'T COME BACK.

OH PLEASE AND THANK YOU,

CANDI :flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:50 pm

Take deep breaths Candi. You'll be OK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Diversuz

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:23 pm

I am with you 100%, Candi!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ZTRAVLR2011

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:27 pm

U GO CANDI.... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:32 pm

Hello Ironfire13,

Thank you for your posting!

One small flaw however: My wife and I purchased our first Dinar's almost 31 months ago. My brother in law is heavily invested and has been for almost seven years now. It took 4.5 years of family events to convince my wife and I to invest.

The funny thing is that for the first two years that we had Dinar's, my wife and I never, never went onto any of the various blogs. Part of this had to do with the fact that at our Christmas party last year, my brother in law told us that the Dinar was going to RV before January 1, 2010. All of a sudden we start checking out the blogs and we're hooked! I'm even sure when Okie's site went up.

I just believe that regardless of whether you have been involved one day or seven years, the bickering is not helpful in any way and that certain people go out of their way to battle other posters. I just read one poster who attacked another because the writer did not IQD letters correct. Let's be honest, do we really need people attacking others on this site?

Thanks again for your posting!

Best of luck to you with the coming RV!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM

PostSubject: LOL   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:36 pm

And what will we say a week from today? hmmm i have an inkling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 pm

me2, unfortunately....hope I'm wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Thanks for the reply goldenfan. Your an old timer here so you have seen the many ups and downs with this investment. Cheers for hanging in there, because it has been a like nothing I have ever invested in. The feelings with this have been weird/difficult/exciting/depressing/elated, etc, etc, etc., all wrapped into one strange ball. HCL and Lifting of the 000's are both in front of Parliament, so I'm looking for some good news upon their return..

Cheers to this wrapping up soon..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:53 pm

DESERTREIGN2002:

I know that I will enjoying the journey! Over the last few years my wife and I have been involved in 11 foreclosures, a bankruptcy, two separate eminent domain cases and my wife having a cancerous tumor removed.

My wife and I have 3 grandchildren, our home, our health and a solid future ahead of us.

The RV may not occur this week. It may not occur next week. I am 100% convinced that it will occur! I have no idea when, I have no idea at what rate and I have no idea what the tax will be.

I wrote recently about a book that I read about Thomas Edison (arguably the United State's greatest inventor.

After Edison patented his light bulb, the press took great pleasure in pointing out that Edison had tried thousands of filaments for his light bulb, before he was able to find the perfect filament.

A young reporter from New York asked the middle aged Edison what it felt like to fail thousands of times before getting his light bulb to work.

Edison replied that he had not failed at all. He went on to say that inventing the light bulb required several thousand steps and he used every single one of the steps before he got it right.

I firmly believe that no matter how old any of us live, we will regard the re-valuation of the Dinar as our own "thousand step process".

Some people will give up. Some people will be involved for one day, others for years.

I'm looking forward to the journey ahead. I can't imagine what the future will have in store, but I really am looking forward to finding out!

I hope the RV treats you well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:00 pm

Hey Ironfire13:

1. Thanks!

2. A few quotes for you (I love quotes):

"“If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.”

Woody Allen

"A man is judged not on how hard he Falls but on the height in which he bounces back"

Name unknown

"To know nothing of the past is to understand little of the present and to have no conception of the future".

Dallas Brockton

"This American system of ours….. call it Americanism, call it capitalism, call it what you like, gives to each and every one of us a great opportunity if we only seize it with both hands and make the most of it."

Alphonse (Al) Capone 1927

"You can do a lot more with a nice word and a gun than you can with just a gun."

Alphonse (Al) Capone

Have a great night!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
candi

PostSubject: WOW   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:09 pm

THANK YOU GOLDENFAN FOR AN AMAZING POST!! I ADMIRE YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU AND YOU WIFE HAVE BEEN THRU, AND FOR SHARING IT WITH US!!

I THINK WHAT IS HAPPENING IS THAT SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T APPRECIATE ANYTHING. THEY DON'T KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO GATHER INTEL. ALL FOR FREE!! THEN HAVE MEAN PEOPLE POUND THEM WHEN THINGS CHANGE, OR WHEN THEY MAKE FUN OF MISSPELLED WORDS, JUST WRONG.

WHEN TIMES GET TOUGH EITHER PEOPLE TURN MEAN OR SHOW HOW TRULY NICE THEY ARE. I AM SOOOOOO SICK OF MEAN!! YOUR POST SHOWS ALL THOSE HOW THEY SHOULD BE.

THANK YOU FOR THAT, I REALLY NEEDED IT BADLY. WE WILL SURVIVE AND DON'T HAVE TO BE CRUEL DOING IT. IT IS WAY EASIER TO NICE OR DON'T SAY NOTHING AT ALL!!

SHABIBI PUSH THE DANG BUTTON PLEASE!!!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU!!!

CANDI :flower:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 pm

Love the quotes goldenfan. Great stuff. Have a good evening and if all goes well, we may awake to the conductors telling us to the ride is over, get off the train, and exit to the nearest bank. Peace
Back to top Go down
View user profile
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:21 pm

@Goldenfan wrote:
Hello Ironfire13,

Thank you for your posting!

One small flaw however: My wife and I purchased our first Dinar's almost 31 months ago. My brother in law is heavily invested and has been for almost seven years now. It took 4.5 years of family events to convince my wife and I to invest.

The funny thing is that for the first two years that we had Dinar's, my wife and I never, never went onto any of the various blogs. Part of this had to do with the fact that at our Christmas party last year, my brother in law told us that the Dinar was going to RV before January 1, 2010. All of a sudden we start checking out the blogs and we're hooked! I'm even sure when Okie's site went up.

I just believe that regardless of whether you have been involved one day or seven years, the bickering is not helpful in any way and that certain people go out of their way to battle other posters. I just read one poster who attacked another because the writer did not IQD letters correct. Let's be honest, do we really need people attacking others on this site?

Thanks again for your posting!

Best of luck to you with the coming RV!

Funny that you mention Jan 2010 cuz it was SUPPOSED to pop back in oct 2009. Since then my contact at the UN never came up with another serious time frame. Now he doesnt work there anymore so I am clueless there. LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gridkeeper

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:22 pm

Awesome news!

Did anyone find anything about the 15% tax on line? Because I came up with nothing.

Wonder if it is for real? hmmmm....

gridkeeper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks Candi!

Unfortunately most of us have to lose everything before we really can appreciate what we already have. When the RV is done, I believe that those people who were happy before the RV will really be happy after the RV. Those people who are miserable now will be miserable with more money.

I did see a quote that I liked: "Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” Gertrude Steiin

What we are never taught in school is how to fail and what you do when you do. Everyone on this earth fails. The best of us, learn how to keep going after they fail.

I was sent a speech that Bill Gates gave at a graduation. Very interesting perspective! I wish I was taught these things 30 years ago.

Bill Gates recently gave a speech at a High School about 11 things they did not and will not learn in school. He talks about how feel-good,politically correct teachings created a generation of kids with no concept of reality and how this concept set them up for failure in the real world.

Rule 1:Life is not fair - get used to it!

Rule 2 : The world won't care about your self-esteem. The world will expect you to accomplish something BEFORE you feel good about yourself.

Rule 3 : You will NOT make $60,000 a year right out of high school. You won't be a vice-president with a car phone until you earn both.

Rule 4 : If you think your teacher is tough, wait till you get a boss.

Rule 5 : Flipping burgers is not beneath your dignity. Your Grandparents had a different word for burger flipping: they called it opportunity.

Rule 6: If you mess up, it's not your parents' fault, so don't whine about your mistakes, learn from them.

Rule 7: Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you thought you were. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parent's generation, try delousing the closet in your own room.

Rule 8: Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life HAS NOT. In some schools, they have abolished failing grades and they'll give you as MANY TIMES as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to ANYTHING in real life.

Rule 9: Life is not divided into semesters. You don't get summers off and very few employers are interested in helping you FIND YOURSELF. Do that on your own time..

Rule 10: Television is NOT real life. In real life people actually have to leave the coffee shop and go to jobs.

Rule 11: Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.

I hope the RV makes everyone appreciate their time on Earth!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DESERTREIGN2002@YAHOO.COM

PostSubject: Goldenfan   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:30 pm

I love life and love capturing the moment. My objective in life is to be a light in a dark place. The one really smart statement I heard today was DONT QUIT YOUR JOB. Intel is not intel unless it proves true. Kind of like prophesy. I know I have read so many desparate stories here of people DEPENDING on every word. I agree tomorrow will come and go as will next week and next year, but we are talking about addiction here. I was also talked into this by friends and was and still am very skeptical when I bought my Dinar, but its like gambling. Dont spend more that you can stand to lose. I pray for these folks sake that this thing comes through tonight, as the intel says. But I also realize that intel has been present for what 6 7 years? Always right around the corner. Every time intel like this comes out, Dinar sales sites go bonkers and some cant handle the traffic, with people believing that the ship has come in. Some risking everything on this Intel. I AM NOT BASHING OKIE - or any other intel gatherers. What I am saying is WHEN IT HAPPENS ( and i believe it will ) All will be dancing. But dont risk everything, including your time hanging on every word. I know of some who spend countless hours refreshing the news just in case something happens. First thing every morning, ten twelve time a day and last thing every night. Call it being negative if you like, but I call it REAL! I can make predictions by other sites I have read that are opposite of everything that is said here. One thing about the internet, If you LOOK for it, you can find it! I have actually seen people who get an ache or pain, and by gathering intel through sources on line, convince themselves they are deathly ill.
Again, hear my heart. I believe that the intel gathered by okie and scotty and the rest is real. I believe the sources tell them what they think will happen. But PLEASE dont risk your retirement or your life and limb on it. When and I do say" When" this happens be it tomorrow or next year, YOU WILL KNOW! the news will be out. Your friends will tell you. Living on the intel will not make it happen any sooner or later. I posted a piece of intel that someone sent me a few weeks ago, i thought it set off world war three, because it was not positive. I want to be informed on both sides of the spectrum.
May the RV HAPPEN SOON!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:51 pm

DESERTREIGN2002

Good stuff!

The fact is that far too many people in the US are having a very difficult time getting through each week.

We all see our politicians looking out for themselves and not the people.

I know that in many,many cases good people have resorted to what ever get rich quick idea that they hear about on the internet.

I have been following the Dinar process for quite a while now. Definitely the first 4.5 years I was sure it was a scam. The two years that followed, I was pretty sure the Dinar RV was the real thing.

During the last 8-10 months, I have been convinced that the Dinar RV will be an opportunity that I may only get once in my life. My wife and I have planned accordingly.

One of the key challenges that we face on these types of websites is the wide variation in types of investors. We have enormously experienced people like Okie, Scottie G, (so many others), we have people who have put their mortgage money on the Dinar Re-valuing and we have everybody in between.

I hope everything goes well for you. Throughout history, we are reminded of the most successful. In almost every case, they were the most successful because they refused to quit. Nothing more. They just refused to quit.

Keep looking forward toward the carrot. We are almost done!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:14 pm

I love hearing the words 'we are almost done'.
Back to top Go down
Hankman

PostSubject: What matters in the end ?   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:25 pm

The end is not when it rv's, its just the beginning !! GOD is going to see what your really made of now. He will speak to you more often so get used to it ! This blessing is about souls ,souls , souls , !! HE wants you to have nice things HE just don't want them to have you. We all have a work to do for the WORD says that THE FOOTSTEPS OF A GOOD MAN ARE ORDERED OF THE LORD !! Yes HE will speak to you more cause HE has put this blessing in your hands for kingdom purposes = Souls,helping the needy and alot of things ,so be sensitive to HIS voice. We have helped people all over the world but it's time to start helping those here in our own country. We have alot of lost souls and i'm sure alot of us have them in our own family. There wont be a USA to even help others in the world if we don't take this one back. You hear alot of things going on with this goverment but what about all the things we dont know about ? GOD knows about them and HE is depending on us to get the right people in our goverment and only through HIS guideance are we going to get it done. I challange you after you tithe and pay your bills , get some stress off you to go somewhere for a few days and get alone with GOD and ask HIM~~~ WHAT NEXT LORD ? and then wait on an answer !! You can miss alot of things in life BUT DON"T MISS GOD !! You have a call on your life so get to it !! BLESS THE LORD ! Thank YOU LORD for the rv.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SBM0601

PostSubject: Re: BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011   Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:30 pm

Go Candi Is there a way to have them blocked. Ungreatful. They need to pray for forgivness for it is in Gods hands and we wouldn't have the Intel or the folks to get it and provide it if it were not for him. Just stay away and hear about it on CNN while we have already cashed in and living blessed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

BULLDOG75 & OKIE CHAT !! Aug.31,2011
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: ARCHIVES of PAST GURU POSTS and PREDICTIONS :: The Old OKIE OIL MAN FORUM ARCHIVES-
Jump to: