Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said...

Go down

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... Empty TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said...

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:29 pm

TNT:

Catwoman1:
You can't ignore the fact that the PTB, never wanted us to have this money in the first place. So it's becoming painfully obvious (dealer shutdowns/reserve shutdown) that more measures are being put in place to minimize how much money they will ALLOW us to get.

Nana:  If I remember right Tony always said when the currency dealers stop selling currencies the RV is here!

Flybaby777: let me run this by you......seems laws done just not read .... In country RV .... ok were close nowwww the fbi's mission to stop reserves (I think it slipped by them at first) then someone cme up with the idea if we cut off reserves that's half the people they have to worry about....its amazing the timing... could have done the reserve thing months ago.. I believe this is just part of the plan and a slowwwwwwwwwwwww rollout.. cut off reserves you have less millionaires JMO

Rrrr:  Flybaby.... why cutoff the reserves months ago and penalize the people that are making ontime payments?... It makes sense that they would do it right before the RV... which would be NOW!

Tbarts : Instead of hashing over the reserve thing, we all need to accept it for what it is and decide how you move forward with the change in plans.

Bigrich:
   very simply regarding the reserves....YOUR CHEESE HAS BEEN MOVED....imo, time is of the essence for alternative plans to be inacted

Zzzzzzzz:
  Big news!!!! Haider Al-Abadi ‏@HaiderAlAbadi 1m1 minute ago Cabinet today took a major step towards decentralization by approving the amended provincial powers law

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... Empty Re: TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said...

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:30 pm

@Nana wrote:If I remember right Tony always said when the currency dealers stop selling currencies the RV is here!

Uhm.... I believe he meant when they quit selling by choice, not because the FBI has shut them down. Geeze!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... Empty Re: TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said...

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Let's ignore the fact the the Feds have been gathering evidence and building their case for over three years now. It's obvious that the PTB are once again conspiring to keep the little people down ... eys

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2805820865  TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2805820865  TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2805820865  TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash on Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:42 am

@Ponee wrote:
@Nana wrote:If I remember right Tony always said when the currency dealers stop selling currencies the RV is here!

Uhm.... I believe he meant when they quit selling by choice, not because the FBI has shut them down. Geeze!

And they would all stop at the same time!

TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2322496710 TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2322496710 TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2322496710 TNT Member Nana MISUNDERSTANDS what Tony said... 2322496710
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum