Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY

Go down

ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY Empty ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:01 pm

ZOCHOWSKI » August 4th, 2015, 7:45 am  MORNING..........

DONT KNOW IF I SHOULD LAUGH IN FRUSTRATION OR JUST BE OF ILL CONTENT WITH WAITING........

AFTER READING NOTES,  AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT SEEMS TO BE MORE CONFUSED?????????

NOTHING IN AUGUST OVER A RI/RV...........
HOWEVER MIGHT BE EARLIER THAN THIS.....

BE ANOTHER 45 DAYS INTO SEPTEMBER..........
COULD BE LESS THAN 45 DAYS.............

18TH IS POSSIBLE THEN AGAIN AN ANNIVERSARY OF SORTS.............

DOMESTIC BONDS ARE SELLING HOWEVER NEEDS 45 DAYS TO IMPLEMENT????????
THEY ARE A ONE YR TERM, NOT 30 DAYS, CORRECT...........

THEN INTERNATIONAL BONDS CAN START AFTER A CREDIT RATING?????????

DID THEY NOT RECIEVE A CREDIT RATING BACK IN JUNE........

CANNOT THEY NOT SELL BOTH BONDS @ THE SAME TIME..........

MARCH THEY WERE GIVEN THE GREEN LIGHT??????????????
CAN YOU IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF FRUSTRATION ACQUIRED IN THIS TIME........

THIS IS SIMILAR TO YOU HAVING TO WAIT BEHIND SOMEONE AT A GREEN LIGHT CAUSE THEY FELL ASLEEP @ THE WHEEL!!!!!!!!!!!

CANT PASS CAUSE OF ONCOMING TRAFFIC AS THEY CROSSED THE BORDER TAX-FREE, YET WANT TO SELL YOU GOODS.....AND TELL YOU TO BE PATIENT.................UNTIL THEY ENFORCE TARIFFS/TAXES @ A LATER TIME............BUT WILL SELL BONDS TO YOU @ A 6% RETURN.....BEFORE AN ADJUSTED RATE IS IMPLEMENTED WHICH COULD TAKE UP TO 45 DAYS??????????????

SORRY, AM I MISSING SOMETHING????????

IMO, SOUNDS LIKE WE WILL BE EDGING EVER CLOSER TO THE FISCAL START OF OCTOBER 1ST, LOL WHICH IS 2 WEEKS EARLIER THAN THIER NEW YR OF 1437........

HOPE I AM WRONG, HOWEVER, ANYONE CAN DO THE BASIC MATH BASED FROM THIS........

45 DAYS FROM TODAY WILL TAKE US TO SEPTEMBER 16TH-18TH..........LOL JUST BOUT THE TIME TO PAY MONTHLY TAXES..........LOL AND JUST BOUT THE TIME FOR IRAQ TO GET THIER FIRST PYMNT OF TAXES/TARIFFS...........IF THEY DID ENFORCE THEM ON THE PHONES THEY USE..........

BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAYS..........JUST LIKE THEY RETRIEVED THE 50 NOTES BACK IN MAY/JUNE????????

THEN AGAIN, JUST A DUMB OLE TURKEY HERE..........

LMAO, AND MORE STYMIED THAN BEFORE............

OR SHOULD I SAY, HIDDEN WHILE IN PLAIN VIEW???????

THANKS FOR ALLOWING THIS DUMB OLE TURKEY TO KINDA SUMMARIZE....G/B M/Z

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY Empty Re: ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:40 pm

Oh jeez ... another pooroo crawling like a cockroachout of the woodwork.

SORRY, AM I MISSING SOMETHING????????

Yea, facts ... OH, BTW, Iraq's fiscal year begins January 1st, not October 1st ... I would have though someone with the connections you claim to have would know that.

THEN AGAIN, JUST A DUMB OLE TURKEY HERE
On that at least we agree ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY 2805820865  ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY 2805820865  ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY 2805820865  ZOCHOWSKI believes that BOND SELLING WILL GET IQD OFF THE STREETS AND OUT OF HAND IMMEDIATELY, FOR 45 DAY 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum