Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.

Go down

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  Empty RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:30 am

Airam:  Yesterday I read something very interesting in my ladies ........INTERNATIONAL comp the ones drilling the oil have not received payment for yrs ......One IRAN is open to the oil market again and offering good deals.to these companies ......what is the logic movement if the Dinar doesn't moves in the correct direction ......IRAQ MUST MOOOOVE fast ........they NOW have a COMPETITOR......lol...lol..

Airam:  This thing cannot take too long ......THE WORLD IS WAITING for them ......EUROPE IS IN LIFE SUPPORT

Suggar: Airam most of the world is on life support........little issues are popping here and there but it is not good

Iko Ward:  They (Iraq) want to join the world markets. They want to charge tariffs, sell bonds, levy taxes, become the next Dubai, clean up ISIS. Can't do those things without an international rate...just can't…. And no politician since the very first caveman said vote for me and I'll show you how to make fire has ever taken a 50% pay cut. Not no how no way.

KB:  IKO you are so correct about the pay cut

JV:   yes, who would agree to those pay cuts unless they knew that they would be just fine!

IkoWard:  Well guys, ISX has reversed it's downward trend and gained a half percent last night. Forex continues to however around 1130 which is positive. The World markets remain mixed with what I am told is normal give and take. CBI is changing Canadian Rates yet again. Gold staying between the lines. WTI Crude around 46.

Rrrr:  The strain is starting to show. Every day seems to be the time that the RV is about to GO. BUT… a Global event like this is unprecedented. Constant delays should be expected. But now, everything points to the fact that we ARE truly in the moment. The moment we have all projected. This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Soooo forget about was isn’t and revel on what’s about to be. Everything is Done! That seems clear! It’s Finished! We did it! Our Blessing is upon us!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  Empty Re: RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.

Post by Ponee on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:32 am

Well, RRRR is STILL POSTING!  I thought he was GOING SILENT? Ya, right.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  Empty Re: RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.

Post by Ssmith on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 am

@Ponee wrote:Well, RRRR is STILL POSTING!  I thought he was GOING SILENT? Ya, right.

It looks like that was too much to hope for.

rrrr wrote
20m ago
Our Blessing is upon us. The day we’ve been waiting for. This day will mark a new beginning. Unbelievable times are in store. The start of a life that the world’s never seen. It’s a time of events that will open all doors, To a Universe of Love, of abundance Galore. I feel it down deep… way down to the core. The RV’s is complete. The waiting’s no more. So let’s take a moment to thank Tony and crew, for this incredible ride they have guided us through!
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:12 pm

O.K. rrrr, what are you going to say in 2016. You are on a roll calling it 2x in a week. I hope the FBI is reading your posts.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Reminds me of a bunch of old ladies gossiping away about rumors, half truths and lies. Oh and they have no need for an international rate since international trade is always carried out with reserve currencies like the USD, Euro, British Pound etc.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  2805820865  RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  2805820865  RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  2805820865  RRRR says This RV is about to Pop. Of this there is no Denying. Everything is done.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum