Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE)

Go down

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) Empty NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE)

Post by chilimama on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:13 am

joshua

Date: 08:33 AM Aug 1, 2015
NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO
Permalink Reply Quote  Printer Friendly

Iko Ward wrote 
5m ago
So, we're getting Tariff info from a couple of places. I think we're all so jaded we don't realize what this means. Can't have tariff's without international rates. It may take a little longer (hours) to show up but is HAS to show up or they can't do the charges. YEE HAA!!!!!

Tndr

Platinum Member

Date: 08:51 AM Aug 1, 2015

Weeeeeeeee! Iko is a smart guy and I am sure he understands the connection of how an international rate must be in place to be able to implement the tariffs! I don't understand this part of the process.....can anyone share for educational purpose how the rate change is connected? Iko....anyone? 

-- Edited by Tndr on Saturday 1st of August 2015 08:56:20 AM 

jimbucks

Date: 09:30 AM Aug 1, 2015

jimbake wrote:
vbeam wrote:
Unfortunately for the people of Iraq, border taxation will only provide an additional economic burden. The importing companies will have to pay the border tax due in hard currency (U.S. dollars, Euros) from the goods sold to Iraq. Also the Iraqi exporting companies who are paid in hard currency will have to pay the border tax due in hard currency. The Federal Ministry of Finance will collect the tax revenue due and apply it to the GOI budget. The price of both imported and exported goods must increase to cover the tax. With falling oil prices and Iraq's extracting facilities at their maximum production limits, this hair brain idea will fail. Once again, the GOI Parliament MUST reevaluate and asset base Iraq's currency to avoid a possible total collapse of the Abadi GOI. Not to mention Baghdad's (GOI's) strained economic relationship with Erbil (KRG) as a result of Baghdad's non payments to Erbil. Baghdad's "non fulfillment" violates the Budget Law and the GOI is subject to the terms and conditions of Article 10, paragraph 3, of the 2015 Budget Law "non fulfillment". Reevaluation is the ONLY way out for a unified Iraq.

Soooo, it would seem that this tariff situation, as so eloquently explained here by vbeam, in fact puts huge, ginormous pressure on Iraq towards getting the RV accomplished...and that, in turn, would convert a burdensome, strained situation into roses and lollipops for all! Am I reading this correctly? OK, let's bow our heads and pray...  Smile 

From one Jim to another...good response!  And thanks, Iko.

THEN A COUPLE DAYS LATER AND AFTER ALL THE THANK YOU'S & THAT MAKES SENSE RESPONSES:

crow

Star Member

Date: 04:10 AM Aug 3, 2015

Well, folks, we started out with another fantastic friday, and it has become another super Monday, and I was wondering if anyone had any new reliable intel to shoveout to us all? Seems that the wwindow that we were under has evidently gone again.by the way, has anyone checked the time difference between iraq, and the United States? With the time difference between there, and here, it seems that we should be hearing that fantastic news that we are looking for a b out now, don't it? Their day is winding down about now, so we should be hearing something about anytime. I am constantly still checking chase banks, and their supervisors are still informing me that chase has no orders on Iraqi dinar, nor any thing on their exchange list.they are also telling me that no chase bank, across the United states has put people on.a standby alert, nor had anybody on a 24 hour call for an exchange of Iraqi dinar. I just want my fellow dinarians, out there to check their information closely, and the posts that are put on here, don't get your hopes up till you check the info.i am in no way trying to bust anyone's hopes, but like they say here in the south, you can say anything, as longaas you say ' bless their heart'! We have all been on this it could happen anytime ride, so long a lot of us are willing to believe anything we are told, or read, that gives hope, that we are going to get out of a financial bind! Just saying, folks, that please don't take everything you are told, or read on here, without researching it first, and please don't add fuel to the fire, by repeating info that you have not checked out yourself.we all need this, but bad intel is a lot worse than no intel! H ope full I didn't step on any toes, or say anything that is not politically correct and offends anyone.folks, have a nice day, andof anyone has any reliable intel, please share it. 

THEN IKO LETS HIM KNOW THERE IS NO RELIABLE INTEL OUT THERE:

Iko Ward

Date: 06:28 AM Aug 3, 2015

Crow..I think the biggest problem we have here on TNT is that most want to be spoon fed; they don't want to do the research, and many genuinely need others to help them interpret what is happening. This weekend the Tariffs did indeed get put in place and the bonds started trading, but then the fun begins as to who did what and the rate, and then you get some well meaning individual pulling something said in chat and posting it here on INTEL and ramping it up as gospel...welcome to TNT.

My own experience with WF is similar to yours at Chase. For a while I had access to inside info but that slowly dried up to where I now get the company line from those very same individuals, even though I know a big fish who got an SKR back in Nov, 2013 and an entire branch staff (nine people) that up and quit back in June this year. 

As for your final plea for reliable intel, there will not be any such thing, confusion is part of the design. The RV will simply show up, it will continue to be messy, and it is only through this exercise of sorting and interpretation that the savvy investor and owner of the basket currencies will win the day. If we all had sat back and waited for hard intel the Twitter campaign never would have happened; if we did not listen to the calls and digest the implied warnings we never would have sold off our reserves back in the spring of 2014, avoiding the current nightmare. Then there is the list of smaller half-truths that have let us make informed decisions on post RV plans. 

Black and white doesn't work here. The world is so full of grey, and the post RV world will continue to be. It's not just the cheese we will be wanting to own, it will be the politics of owning cheese and how certain cheese smells and what color it is and who approves or disapproves of who you deem worthy to share it with. We live in an ever more complex world and the natural thing is to try and dumb it down. Those days are gone.

Best in all you do,

Iko.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) Empty Re: NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE)

Post by Ssmith on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:30 am

At least Crow understands that they are "shoveling" at TNT.  He calls it shoveling intel...I use another word for what they're shoveling, but whatever.

IKO better be careful.  We've seen what happens to Pam's little helpers when they're in the limelight too much.  rrrr is MIA.  Blackjack hasn't been seen in chat for several days not, but he is still there.....  As recently as this morning.

Blackjack7Member607:10 AM Aug 3, 2015
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) Empty Re: NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE)

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:59 pm

Yep they are shoveling all right ... big time ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) 2805820865  NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) 2805820865  NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) 2805820865  NOT A RUMOUR - IT IS A FACT - SUPER TIDBIT FROM IKO (TNT GURU WANNABE) 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum