Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet...

3 posters

Go down

s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... Empty If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet...

Post by Ssmith Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:10 pm

If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet...

Beethoven from TNT

Juliet (Pam):
O Romeo (Antonio), Romeo (Antonio)! wherefore art thou Romeo (Antonio)?
Deny thy father (brother) and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet (Dinarian).

Romeo (Tony)
Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this (in today's call delayed for an hour whilst I gather further intel about this woman)?
Juliet (Pam):
'Tis but thy (nick-)name, ('At any moment RV -Antonio'") that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague (Renfrow).
Romeo (Tony):
I take thee at thy word:
Call me but love (with the 800 #s), and I'll be new baptized;

Henceforth I never will be Romeo (At any moment -Antonio), that is my enemy;
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague (Renfrow).
What's Montague (Renfrow)? it is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, (nor conference call) nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose (RV)
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo (Antonio) would, were he not Romeo (Antonio) call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes (his family)
Without that title. Romeo (Antonio), doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself.

Note:
A little poetic license was taken above with Anthony's name. If Tony were to sign an NDA, perhaps he would favor taking a low profile far from the former limelight and be called Antonio....
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... Empty Re: If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet...

Post by TinfoilHatless Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:47 pm

s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... 3508649203 s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... 3508649203 s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... 3508649203 s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... 3508649203

Best thing all day!
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... Empty Re: If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet...

Post by chilimama Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:34 pm

OMG  s - If Tony was Romeo (Antonio) and Pam was Julliet... 2350219667

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum