Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details

Go down

Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  Empty Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:05 pm

Parliamentary Finance describes the tow through the application of the customs tariff system details  DSC04984%20copy

One food shops in the area Khedara publican in Basra market

He said a member of the parliamentary finance committee Masood Haider that the application of the customs tariff system for food and goods will be in the light of the budget law for 2015 will also be the imposition of taxes on airline tickets, cars and mobile phone companies to increase fiscal revenue of the country.

He explained Haider Radio Marbad that the taxes that will be imposed on the mobile phone companies are selling taxes, not buy and this means no passport Download tax rate of those on the citizen by phone companies, noting that the Finance Committee will discuss this issue during its meeting on Sunday and define the steps that must be taken in this regard as well as the vote in the Committee to send a book calling for the central government and the Finance Ministry to compel mobile phone companies to bear the tax imposed on them and not to increase the packing Kartat rates, in addition to the claim to host the Minister of Finance by the Commission.

Haider that also noted the application of customs and tax system will cover all border crossings in the country, without exception, pointing to resolve the differences that existed between the central government and the Kurdistan region on this subject and to reach an agreement between the parties requires the application of the tariff system in all ports and confirmation of the provincial government on commitment so.

With regard to the imposition of taxes on airline tickets and cars between member parliamentary Finance Committee that deal with this topic it is up to the Ministry of Finance and the central government on the part of determining the amount of tax borne by the citizen and the portion borne by the biggest companies.

http://almirbad.com/news/view.aspx?cdate=02082015&id=443bce91-ca36-4d61-9eef-bb0d8ba8bbbf

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum