Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars

Go down

A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars Empty A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:13 pm

Side of the first working group meeting for the implementation of the strategy to develop the private sector in Iraq, headed by Planning Minister Salman Jumaili

A team of experts would develop a program for the development of industry, tourism loans worth six trillion dinars 20593

National Expert Group announced to promote the private sector, on Sunday, to finalize the program for the development of the industrial and tourism sectors in Iraq, and as pointed out that the software application combined with a series of actions, including soft loans worth six trillion Iraqi dinars, confirmed that the government had promised to implement the program within a week or two weeks. 

A member of the national team of experts for the promotion of the private sector on behalf of Jamil Antoine said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The team ended two weeks ago of a program to develop the industrial and tourism sectors in Iraq."

He said Antoine, "The implementation of this program coupled with a series of actions, including the provision of soft loans through the Central Bank simple benefits and guarantees of the project," noting that "the first loan will be worth trillion dinars for small and medium-sized and the second worth five trillion dinars for the purpose of the reform process and create jobs for the unemployed. "
He pointed out Antoine, that "there are promises of government to implement the program within a week or two weeks", calling on the government to "fulfill its promises and commitment."

The Iraqi government announced earlier launch of the national strategy time to promote the private sector, while confirming that the strategy will include a diversification of income sources and create an attractive investment environment for investors and the private sector, have indicated that they will contribute to gradually move away from state care projects directly.
The Planning Minister Salman Jumaili confirmed in (June 25, 2015), the need to base the correct information for the development of the private sector in the development of Iraq, and as pointed out that the government program focused on private sector development, expressed the readiness of his ministry to the success of a project developed to enable it to fulfill its role of development required.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum