Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants

Go down

Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants Empty Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants _84628071_0fbb3af2-6f99-4ab5-9818-c65a89c766d0A military police station on a road near the town of Dogubayazit was targeted
Two Turkish soldiers have been killed and 31 wounded in a suicide attack by Kurdish PKK militants, the Turkish military says.

A tractor laden with explosives was driven at a military police station, a statement said.
The attack happened early on Sunday near the town of Dogubayezit in Agri province, near the border with Iran.
Since 24 July, Turkey has carried out hundreds of air raids on PKK bases on both sides of the Iraq-Turkey border.
A Turkish state news agency, Anadolu, said the tractor was carrying two tons of explosives that were detonated by a suicide bomber.

Turkey's army said in a statement that "long-range guns" were also found. Four of the injured were in a serious condition.

Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants _84624438_turkeyagriiran4640815

The statement said the Karabulak Gendarmerie Station was hit at around 03:00 local time on Sunday (midnight GMT).
Images in the Turkish press showed a badly-damaged building with the roof destroyed.

One report said the blast was so strong that houses in a village several hundred metres away were hit by debris and some residents were slightly injured.

The Dogan news agency added that militants also set up ambushes on roads to prevent medical teams getting to the scene.
There has been no comment from the PKK so far.

AFP news agency said it would be the first time the group was accused of deploying a suicide bomber during recent clashes.

Turkish Troops killed in suicide attack by Kurdish militants _84617897_df6dd7cd-9a77-4eb8-a45c-6ef98d37ca94The PKK has been blamed for a series of attacks, leading Turkey to attack its positions
Turkey says the group was behind a number of attacks in the last two weeks:

• On Sunday, a Turkish soldier was killed and four others hurt when a mine exploded under their convoy in Mardin, in the south-east of the country
  • On Friday, five people were killed, two of them suspected PKK militants, when a police station and a railway line were targeted
  • On Thursday, three troops died in southern Sirnak province after gunmen opened fire on their convoy

Turkey's official news agency says about 260 Kurdish fighters have been killed in strikes in northern Iraq and Turkey since 24 July. It has also targeted positions held by the Islamic State group.
At least six people were killed and several wounded in further Turkish air strikes on Saturday east of Erbil, said local officials.

The pro-PKK Firat news agency described an attack on the village of Zerkel as a "massacre".
Iraqi Kurdish President Massoud Barzani said: "We condemn the bombing, which led to the martyrdom of the citizens of the Kurdish region, and we call on Turkey to not repeat the bombing of civilians."

The Turkish military on Sunday said it had investigated the incident and dismissed claims that there could have been civilian casualties in Zerkel, Reuters reported.

http://www.bbc.com/n...europe-3375080

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum