Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

PAM IN CHAT THIS AM, SMH....... DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

PAM IN CHAT THIS AM, SMH.......

Go down

PAM IN CHAT THIS AM, SMH....... Empty PAM IN CHAT THIS AM, SMH.......

Post by chilimama on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:12 am

PAM/ALREADY BLESSED IN CHAT SUNDAY MORNING... AUG 2

Printer Friendly

(RE: Dinar Corp)
ALREADY BLESSED wrote IT DOESN'T HELP ANYONE TO JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS....THE FACT IS THAT WE CAN'T USE THEM....THE FACT IS THAT WE MAY NOT SEE OUR RESERVES....BE PREPARED AND BE FLEXIBLE....THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THERE ARE STILL OTHER DEALERS OUT THERE RIGHT NOW....AND SOME GOOD SIZED ONES....WE DON'T KNOW ALL THE FACTS 

GOING SOUTH wrote PAM are folks still exchanging r cashing out for dollars     

ALREADY BLESSED wrote GOING SOUTH....I HAVE NOT HEARD OF ANY CASH OUTS THAT DID NOT INVOLVE SKR'S......      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote WHICH BRINGS ME TO MY NEXT WARNING - THESE 'GROUPS' ARE GETTING DESPERATE AND USING DESPERATE MEASURES TO SUCK IN DINARLAND....PLEASE DON'T BELIEVE IT....THEY HAVE AN AGENDA....WE DO NOT....WE ARE HERE TO GET YOU TO THE FINISH LINE WITH ALL YOUR $$$$       

GOING SOUTH wrote PAM so my 25k note is just as good as a SKR     

ALREADY BLESSED wrote GOING SOUTH.....YOUR 25K NOTE IS WORTH MUCH MORE THAN A SKR....YOU CAN LEVERAGE THAT FOR THE HIGHEST RATE AND BEST TERMS POSSIBLE...SKR HAS YOU TRAPPED AND CONTROLLED      

ALREADY BLESSED wrote THERE ARE GROUPS SAYING WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DESPERATE PEOPLE....THE FEDS KNOW ABOUT THEM...WE PASS ON EVERYTHING WE HAVE TO THE FEDS....SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THEIR FUNDS? THEY TOOK DOWN HUGE DEALERS....THEY WILL TAKE DOWN LYING SCOUNDRELS AND SCALAWAGS THAT MANY OF YOU THINK ARE YOUR FRIENDS

ALREADY BLESSED wrote WE HAVE TRIED SO HARD TO EDUCATE EVERYONE...BUT WE CAN'T SAVE THEM ALL....PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND ERR ON THE SIDE OF SAFETY     

ALREADY BLESSED wrote IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A GROUP....GO READ WHAT TNT MEMBER MOTHER POSTED IN FORUM....TNT MEMBER MOTHER IS AN ATTORNEY...HE IS OUTRAGED

(Mother's post and thread is here: http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t60587682/the-scheme-to-take-dinardong-fyi/ Please read the whole thread)

ALREADY BLESSED wrote MANY HERE RECEIVE EMAILS FROM OTHER MEMBERS ETC...REMEMBER THAT WE WILL KICK YOUR BUTT OUT OF HERE SO FAST ... IF ANYONE WE KNOW OF IS PROMOTING A GROUP....WE ARE HERE TO SERVE AND PROTECT...AS MUCH AS YOU LET US

kegler wrote AB ~ when do you estimate we see this?      

ALREADY BLESSED wroteKEGLER....I TRULY BELIEVE WE SHOULD SEE THIS ANY SECOND - ANY MINUTE....AND AM PREPARED AND READY TO RECEIVE THIS BLESSING THAT WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN

chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum