Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT rrrr poetry DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT rrrr poetry

Go down

TNT rrrr poetry Empty TNT rrrr poetry

Post by TinfoilHatless on Sat Aug 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Good God, please don't encourage him...

Tada wrote
4m ago

rrr… and so you shouldn't jeopardize anything for you and your family. We're all so happy for ya. Just in case we have a very different world tomorrow. can you give us a farewell poem?

rrrr wrote
33s ago

It’s Saturday… Another Friday night Window has come and has gone. But we still have our dinar and we still have or Dong. Please stop analyzing the “what didn’t” and focus on the “what will”… this process, for sure is a complicated pill… Let’s Relish in THIS moment… not the ones that have past. Let’s focus our minds on the upcoming Blast…. that the universe is ready to gift all mankind…. This long blessed journey is about to unwind…. Dinarians stay steady… All is Good…. Just be ready!
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

TNT rrrr poetry Empty Re: TNT rrrr poetry

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:01 pm

rrrr wrote 10m ago It’s late at night in the east… there is so much love in the air…. Sooo many feelings abound… sooo many feelings to share. There’s an eerie feeling around…. Can’t you feel an energy of silence? Something’ about to explode… an epic moment is upon us… it’s unprecedented fur shur. Have a Good night fellow dinarians… our moments is about to occur.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:03 am

rrrr wrote 3m ago tbirdd, biddy... i just repeated that everything is done and complete for my group... awaiting funding that's it in a nutshell
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:28 pm

Don't fall out of your chairs, but rrrr is still without his funds...

TNT rrrr poetry Avatar?id=1580504&m=73&t=1429971051rrrr wrote 
20m ago
AMAH.... Still awaiting on funds to arrive... that's all I can say
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:32 pm

gtcnote wrote 
6m ago
Rrr....thought your group is done?? You haven't addressed question. 
gtcnote wrote 
2m ago
rrrr......haven't answered question? Thought group was done. And celebrating.... 
TNT rrrr poetry Avatar?id=1580504&m=73&t=1429971051rrrr wrote 
2m ago
gtcnote... nothing to address... i have stated all i can say... all is complete...I am awaiting funding... i can't explain it more simple than that my friend
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless on Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:36 pm

I Thought he was supposed to come back on to say "The eagle has landed"???? TNT people, stop buying into this bird crap
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Everything is done, but I don't have any money ... unhuih ... sure ... TNT rrrr poetry 2322496710

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

TNT rrrr poetry 2805820865  TNT rrrr poetry 2805820865  TNT rrrr poetry 2805820865  TNT rrrr poetry 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum