Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding???? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding????

Go down

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding???? Empty Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding????

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:49 pm

So many at TNT are missing Blackjack since he left to wait for his WM.  That's funny, because he has been logging on and off ever since he said he was leaving.

My question is he playing this game alone, or is he operating under the instruction of Pam???

Blackjack7Member603:29 PM Aug 1, 2015

claral wrote
12m ago
Has anyone heard more from Blackjack?

martha wrote
10m ago
rrrr said he would come in after the weekend and blackjack went silent supposedly waiting on his WM

martha wrote
9m ago
blackjack said he would signal when he was called in
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding???? Empty Re: Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding????

Post by aksafeone on Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 pm

He and winalot are conspiring on how to proceed.  It always takes two to deceive. Maybe they are conferring with Pam?  Hey, they might be in the kitchen with Diana for all we know. 

If a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood would the woodchuck chuck if the woodchuck could chuck wood?  Figure that out and you probably could find all the missing gurus.  Makes about as much sense. 

Popcorn, peanuts, ....... .
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding???? Empty Re: Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding????

Post by Ssmith on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:16 pm

Never mind.

Last edited by ssmith on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 am

Gee, I didn't know we picked on posters.  I only made statements to winalot when she called me out.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings ss, but I was an original on this site when the split came - one of the "abused mods" from OOM, as was Kevin and a few others to include Ponee the Admin then and now the owner - and WE set this up so that people COULD express opinions without fear of banning etc.  I got kicked around enough in the past that I personally refuse to accept it anymore from anyone - sorry but I did not make this personal - however I will and can make it difficult in stages - I prefer not to but I do not and will not back down.  This site was modified to allow expression of ALL opinions and WE have followed that premise.  My attitude comes from battle scars, I choose to remain calm, collected and opinionated.  If I choose to do that with humor, Barnum and Bailey malarkey and other fun stuff - my choice.

I have failed to take the bait today - my choice.  Not fear or shame - just waiting, chilling and enjoying the nice weather.  Those who are not members have made their choice to not be, hey, they can join anytime they choose and will be treated like all the rest.  It does take a certain sense of humor and restraint sometimes to even read what the 'roos spew.  Let alone what sometimes comes out later.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by TinfoilHatless on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:05 am

He continues to be on & everyone continues to ask about his whereabouts in regards to "Has the eagle landed?" Nope, it hasn't, it has probably crapped somewhere nearby...

Blackjack MIA.....Or is He Just Hiding???? Imagejpeg
TinfoilHatless
TinfoilHatless
VIP SECRET AGENT
VIP SECRET AGENT

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum