Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.

2 posters

Go down

Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  Empty Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:01 am

wmawhite 

That CBI announcement also stated that they were marketing those bonds to "investors  abroard."   ...Abroard!  and at an exact exchange rate of  1095 IQD.

[Is 1095 an entrance rate to the world markets?]   Possibly...but all we want is for the IQD to go outside of Iraq...become an exchange rate that other currencies can exchange with. 

[if they do enter at 1095, a float is inevitable IMO.]  Not necessarily so.  Remember, the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.

[can they just adjust it?]  Yes, the CBI by law owns the cuurency....the GOI just uses it. The CBI can do whatever they feel is best for the currency. 

[didnt they say they wanted to be comparable to Kuwait's rate?]  Yes that is true...they still want to do that.

[the 1095 is for the bonds not the rv exchange right or not?]  We and the world has been informed by the CBI that they are selling bonds to the retail market (outside of Iraq) and at a fixed RATE...fixed RATE...of 1095 IQD. 

This we know...This is important...HUGE step...what we don't know is what is there next step. We all have opinions.  And some of those opinions come from what they have told us they want done immediately...everything the CBI has announced in official letterhead they have done.

Although the 1095 is a small move from 1166 it is very significant for the IQD to move outside of Iraq...HUGE! 

[these next few days should be very exciting to see!]  Yes...this is what we have wanted to see at a minimum.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  Empty Re: Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 pm

They can delete the three zeros for any rate they want, at any time they want ... IF they want.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  2805820865  Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  2805820865  Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  2805820865  Wmawhite says that the CBI can not delete the three zeros from the current program rate of 1166...it needs an exchange rate.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum