Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called

3 posters

Go down

PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called Empty Re: PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called

Post by Ssmith Thu Jul 30, 2015 3:24 pm

I don't know "Mary", but apparently she has had enough of PIF and contacted the FBI.  (this is a few days old)

PIF exposed by Mary:  GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I DO NOT USUALLY BRING THINGS IN HERE FROM OTHER PLACES AND THIS MAKES ME BOTH HAPPY AND UNHAPPY AT THE SAME TIME.

I'M THINKING THAT MARK/ TOPSHELF/ PIF/ WHATEVER NAME YOU CHOOSE MAY HAVE BEEN BEHIND MOST OF THESE SCAMS WITH DINAR.

I HAD A VERY LONG CONVO WITH HIM WED NIGHT AND AGAIN YESTERDAY AND HE WAS TRYING TO ASSURE ME HE WAS NOT COLLECTING DINAR HE WAS BEING SET UP. I TOLD HIM I PLACED CALLS TO AN AGENT WITH THE CHICAGO OFFICE OF THE FBI AND THIS SCAM WOULD BE LOOKED INTO. I ALSO ASSURED HIM THAT I WOULD MAKE NOISE LIKE NO OTHER PERSON AND RATTLE THE TREES UNTIL THIS SCAM WAS PUT TO AN END.

BUT NOW I SEE THIS AND THINK I MIGHT TO CHOKE THE LIFE OUT THAT LITTLE BASTARDO BECAUSE HE LIED TO ME BUT THEN HE ALSO PUT OUT A RETRACTION SAYING HE  WAS NO LONGER DOING A DEAL.

I NEED TO THANK EVERYONE HERE FOR YOUR HELP WITH THIS AND I INTEND TO KEEP GOING UNTIL ALL THE DOUCHE LORDS ARE OUT OF BUSINESS!!

MARY?? CALLED THE FBI RIGHT AFTER PIF TOLD PEEPS TO SEND IN THEIR CURRENCY, THEN HE PUT THIS OUT....

Please listen to me. Don't give up. Don't do anything at all. Don't send anything. This sovereign deal is not going to fly. I am here to be honest and beyond reproach on this. There is no deal if the paperwork and other things are not done correctly. I don't care what anyone says. I will wait. I will not endorse this sovereign deal or ever put you in a bad position. I never have. I know people watch this room and run around DW. Please wait for instructions from me. That's it. If you do something else, or sell out for less, that's your choice. Nobody will be left behind. Backdoc, what say you? Don't worry, I am not here to scam a soul. I am rejecting all packages that were sent. Anyone who sent a package will notice the delivery was rejected, and the package is on its way back to you. I will not do someone's dirty work. If you want to try and do the sovereign deal, you are on your own. I have a correctly signed agreement, and I will not allow anyone in this group to be scammed by anyone. If it means I get zero for doing the right thing, so be it. Right now, until we have that done, don't get in front of me. Do not travel. If it seems to be too good to be true,then it normally is. Notice the lack of secrecy on this sovereign deal. I see things more clearly now with a little sleep. Please wait for me to make sure things are right. I gave you my word and I will keep it.

NOW, HE IS SAYING THAT HE HAS BEEN WORKING WITH THE FBI, THAT HIM ASKING FOR THE CURRENCY WAS A STING OPERATION ... SOMEONE WAS TRYING TO STEAL HIS DATABASE OF PARTICIPANTS.  NOW, HOW WOULD TELLING PEEPS TO SEND THEIR MONEY IN HELP NAB SOMEONE TRYING TO STEAL YOUR DATABASE?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called Empty PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called

Post by chilimama Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:30 pm

NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE HER ON EVERYONE OF THE DINAR SITES

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called Empty Re: PIF exposed by Mary - FBI called

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:42 am

So, it seems his explanation as to why he called off the group was not what he said it was.  He was more in fear of the investigation that Mary may have started.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum