Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15

Go down

Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 Empty Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Tony's tweet said "Call is on time and great news to talk about.", but in the usual Tony fashion, "they" told him not to say. Did he have you sitting on the edge of your seat?

TNT Conference Call 7.29.15

T:  Okay.  Gooood mornin’, TNT!  What a lovely Wednesday morning it is, July the 29th, 2015, and no we never, ever, ever thought we would still be here today.  I thought we would’ve been to Vegas and back by now a couple of times, actually halfway across the country, which we should’ve been at this time already, but here we are.  So I’m gonna get straight to the facts so we can talk real quick, discuss it a little bit.  Not much to discuss, not much we can discuss, and I’m just tellin’ you guys the truth.  All right.  I could say everything’s done but you guys heard that already.  I could say that Parliament met yesterday and even though you don’t know it ‘cause the articles aren’t out, announcements haven’t been made, they voted and they passed, what I say yesterday, all the laws, so.  I was told the ones we were confirm, I mean concerned about, the investment law was passed and all other banking laws were passed yesterday.  Has yet to be announced.  It will be announced along with the RV and everything else is when we’re gonna hear that.  On top of that, tariffs are still effective on Saturday.  Taxes are effective on Saturday, August the 1st.  None of that is changed, none of it.  They’re gonna be taxing cars, boats, planes, trains.  They’re gonna tax homes, cars.  They’re gonna track, tax travel, they’re gonna tax cell phones, they’re gonna tax everything.  Now here’s the thing.  The...the, let me see, who is this guy?  There, the governor or the, I mean, Basra--let me see, let me get this right--okay.  ‘Cause I want you guys to understand this.  The Council of Basra are refusing to renew the application for the tariff laws.  They’re sayin’ they’re not gonna do it.  They’re sayin’ they’re going to Baghdad, they’re going to meet with them and tell them, “We don’t have the money to do this.  Our economy is not ripe to do this.  We can’t afford to do this and everything that goes with that.”  And they’re gonna say, “They’re still gonna do it, and it’s gone in effect on Saturday because by that time you should have the money to do it, the economy should be able to do it, and everything else.”  So that’s what’s goin’ today, tomorrow and that, and we’ll see.  It is scheduled.  There’s been no announcement made, but there is one more meeting taking place today that we know of with the three-letter agencies.  After that meeting, the announce, ‘nouncement could be made at any moment in time.  Everybody is again ready, finalizing it, so we’ll see what happens after that meeting.  What we got from Iraq is, “I promise you....”  Wait a minute, he said, “I promise you,” wait.  Shoot, I’m tryin’ to think how he said it.  Anyway, he said, “This will be over, Iraq will be international by August the 7th, I mean 2nd, and you will see this,” that’s what he said.  

So I’ll tell you the plan right now I don’t think is for most people to see it until Monday, August the 3rd.  I think that’s the plan for most people to see it at that time.  They may do somethin’ over there, and here is why:  because Pam told me--I wasn’t really payin’ attention--but Pam said, “You know, Iraq announced that Thursday, the 30th of July through Sunday, August the 2nd will be a holiday due to high temperatures.”  Now, I’m tellin’ you guys, I’m in Sacramento right now.  Sacramento.  I’m right here, didn’t go anywhere else, I’m right here, and I’m gonna tell you somethin’.  I’m waitin’ for it to come up on my phone ‘cause I like to be accurate when I tell you these things.  Today is 107, tomorrow if 105, okay?  Yesterday was 101, and it’s 98, 97.  We’re in triple digits, and guess what?  There is no holiday due to temperatures!  They’ve not had nobody off work, they’re not celebrating, anything else.  Now, they’ve been burning up all week, all summer, the last ten years ‘cause that’s what they do, and they do take off some times, holidays, but this is a critical four-day holiday which is what they always wanted to do this during that time.  Four-day window’s a perfect storm is what I’m lookin’ at right here for that holiday to be in there because of temperatures, for it to be the end of the month when the UN operational rates come out, should be Friday, Saturday, for taxes taking place, tariffs taking place, all effective Saturday, the first part of August.  For the government’s salaries cut in 50%, for people gettin’ paid on their cards just, it’s just the perfect storm this weekend.  So we really don’t know the moment in time--actually somebody does--or anything else, but everybody should be excited.  I don’t see anything else, nobody’s not sayin’ anything else.  I will tell you this morning we got the call from Iraq that people are in the streets protesting again today.  They are protesting, they’re upset, they’re tired of hearing “in a few days,” you know, “momentarily,” I mean, and they’re tired of hearing all of that.  So in the street they are saying in Iraq that they know they’ll see it, or they feel they’ll see it no later than Sunday.  It could be, you know, two hours from now, ten hours from now, or two days from now, but they feel they will see it no later than Sunday, so we’re in a good spot.  Okay!  Everybody happy.  Let’s do this today so I don’t have to keep sayin’ no, no, no, no, no.  I’ve been asked not to discuss rates today, so, so I’m not gonna discuss rates today because we’ve discussed them for five years.  We’ve definitely discussed them the last five calls, so I really shouldn’t have to discuss rates today, so let’s not do that, okay?  Let’s see if there’s anything else we can talk about.  Let’s see.  352, good morning.  Wait, wait, hold on.  Don’t start yet.  

C:  Good morning.

T:  Sorry.  Hold it, hold it, just stay right there.  Let me get some other stuff out the way I forgot to do real quick.  First of all...I would like to wish Jay a Happy 31st Birthday, glad you’re here, I’m glad you’re part of TNT, and I wanted to send that out for one of our old mod’s sons, so I like to do that.  And Pam was supposed to give me a list of all the mods we had, but you know, she just does things on her own time, not when I ask her to, ‘cause I wanted to say thank you to all you guys in case I never got a chance to say that again and mentioning, ‘cause there’s always that possibility this is our last call or we’re close to it.  Okay.  So thank you, for everybody who’s participated--mods, non-mods who helped in the chat rooms and, and everywhere else in the forum who have become part of the family, and I want to thank each and every one of you for the last five years that we’ve been here together, so.  Okay, 352.  

C:  Good morning, man.

T:  Hey, how are you doin’?

C:  All right.  Hey, I, I do have a question, but I, I wanna say something before I, I ask my question.  You know, I, I’ve been involved in this about the same time as you’ve been involved, my brother and I, about five, goin’ on about five years.  I used to listen to you’s on, you was on PTR.  I’ve talked to you on this phone actually and in the whole five year about roughly three times.  The last time I was one here, and I’ve been the first person to talk to you once, the last time I was the first person to talk to you, you hung up on, dude?  You know?

T:  Okay.

C:  And it kind, and it kinda, and it kind of rubbed me the wrong way, ‘cause that lady from 404, she’s on here every freakin’ day, man, and she asks basically the same crap over and over and over and you don’t seem to have a problem with it, but you hung up on me, man, and, and it kinda, ‘cause I had a very good question, I....

T:  Why, why did, why did I hang on you?  What were you talkin’ about?  Were you talkin’ about DC....

C:  Well, I didn’t....No, no, no, no!  DC?  No, not, no, D.  No, no, no, I don’t, I don’t blame him for, actually nothin’ on that, but no, no, because I realize, I mean you’ve told us over and over he’d get his own information and you’d get yours.  I mean, I don’t know why idiots wanna blame him for anything, you know?  No.  No, the thing about it, and you didn’t have, you didn’t say to anybody put your hands up or put your hands down, you just hung up on me, man.  You called my name, and then you hung up on me.  You know?  

T:  Did I talk to you?

C:  And it kind of, and it kinda....

T:  Wait, did I talk to you?

C:  No.  No, you didn’t talk to me, dude, you just hung up.  There you just hung the phone up, and, and it kinda rubbed me the wrong way ‘cause I had a pretty good important, I had a important question I was gonna ask.

T:  Okay, hold on.  Hold on for a second.  Hold on so I can clear this up for everybody.  We weren’t having a conversation or anything.  I didn’t even...

C:  No.

T:  ...say hello to or not, I just hung up on you.

C:  Absolutely.  You absolutely, you...

C:  ...didn’t say absolutely nothing, you just hung up the phone, dude.  And you go, you called my name....

T:  Okay, hold on, hold on for a minute.  Hold on for a minute.  Oh, well if I called your name and, and then, and I called it several times and I hung up or you didn’t respond or you were on a speakerphone doin’ all that and I’m goin’ through, hold, let, let me just tell you.  That happens.  So it’s not anything that you particularly or anybody else.  I go through right now and say 707?  707?  No 707?  Click, then I’m goin’ on to the next one, next one, ‘cause people are waitin’.  Even though we’re discussing this right now when you could’ve been asking a question.  So it’s nothing personal.  If I didn’t say anything to you, I don’t know!  So why would you get upset?

C:  No you, no, no.  You know, what you say, you just, “Look who, he’s first again,” and just hung up the phone, man.  That’s what you basically said.  You called me there and you said, “He’s first again,” and that, that, and that was the second time out of the whole five years that I’ve ever (inaudible) listened to you, and I don’t ever been first.

C:  And like I said...

C:  ...I’ve only talked to you about three times.  But anyway, my, but anyway, man, you know, I, I, I appreciate what you do.  I and my brother appreciate what you do.  My brother and I talk, you know, all the time about this, and we appreciate whatever you do.  So it’s...

C:  ...the water under the bridge now, brother, you know what I mean?  It’s no big deal.  I just wanted to bring that to your attention, there, you know?  But, but anyway...

C:  ...my question is....

T:  Yeah?

C:  But my, my question is you was talkin’ about when this thing happens you was gonna put your money in the 1%.  Now my question to you is how much of your money would you recommend you put into that?  Would you put everything into there, and how long would you leave it in there?

T:  I said I was gonna put it into 1%?

C:  You know, you said, when it, when it, when it happened, you know, you said when it happened ask the wealth, you said, ask the manager, wealth manager, to put this into a 1% for you for a certain length of time I guess to accumulate some interest while we’re decidin’ what we gonna do with it, you know?  You remember that?

T:  No.  I don’t.  To put it into a 1%?

C:  To, to, to, to, to accumulate some interest, that’s what you said.  I, in fact, I read the, and I heard you talk about it, but...obviously you got....

T:  No, I didn’t.  I mean, you could, yeah, obviously ‘cause I don’t even know anything about 1% (inaudible).

C:  I can, I can, I can bare, I can barely hear you.

T:  I said...

C:  I can barely hear you, man.

T:  ...I don’t know anything about it, and I’m surely gettin’ more than 1% on my money, but if you’re gonna set it into an account and get interest on it while you’re decidin’ what you do, that makes sense!  But you’re sit it all there!  What else are you gonna do with it until you, you decide what you’re doin’?  I’m not understanding your question.  If I get paid today, I don’t know what (inaudible)...

C:  You know what, I can barely, I can barely hear you, man.

T:  ...money’s gonna sit there.  Okay, I’m sorry.  Can everybody else hear me?

C:  What?

T:  I’m on the same phone I’m usually on.  

C:  Yeah, but...

T:  And you can’t hear me?

C:  ...(inaudible) I can...I can barely hear you.

T:  What?

Ray:  You’re comin’ through clear on my end.

T:  Okay.  I’m sayin’ I’m on the same phone I’m usually on, same way, but guys, all I’m sayin’ is what else would you do with your money.  You’re gonna sit it there for, some people are not gonna touch theirs for six months and just let it grow interest.  The interest is what you negotiate when you go into the bank.  You’re gonna sit it all there, I mean, what else are you gonna do with it until you decide how to break it up!  

C:  So you, you, you would put it all in that, then, in that entity too or get that 1% until you decide, right, that’s what you’re basically sayin’?

T:  I’m sayin’ I would leave it in the bank and I would collect interest.  I wouldn’t put it into anything until I decided what my plan was--how much is gonna go into mutual funds, how much is gonna go into this bank, how much is gonna go into investments, everything else--but I wanna be collecting interest on it.

C:  Okay.  And, and the reason why....

T:  While, while (inaudible) could be sittin’ there.  Huh?

C:  And the reason why I’m sayin’ it is because there is so much confusion, you know, ‘cause at one time folks supposed to sign up, I mean you open up your account, open up another interest-bearing account.  And then some folks are saying, you know, don’t risk all your money (unintelligible), it’s all kinda crap out there, man, you know?

T:  And it is.  And you have to sit down at, at the banker right there and say, “What’s the pros and cons” and look at ‘em, and then you’re gonna have to make that decision.  Is it worth it or not, is he offering me enough money to put it at risk if that’s what I’m gonna do or not, or I just want to sit it here knowing you can’t touch it, I can’t touch it, you know, and I want it in a non-interest-bearing account.  Some people are gonna do it!

C:  Yeah.

T:  But I like money.

C:  I mean I, I, I personally already have the IRAs (unintelligible) Roth and, and, and the other CDs, but I was just wondering, you know, what else could, okay, man!  But anyway, I just, I just wanted to clear that over with you, brother.  You know, I, I’m...

T:  All right, man.

C:  ...fine now, so I got over my....

T:  All right.  

C:  Okay.  Thank you man.

T:  I appreciate it.  All right, talk...

C:  Bye, bro, thanks.

T:  Hey, you goin’, Vegas?  No Vegas?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, man.  Talk to you.

T:  All right.  Good man.  All right, there you go.  All right.  707, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony.  You never have hung up on me.

C:  I’ve lost the call a few times of my own accord.

C:  Tony, I...

T:  What’s goin’ on?

C:  ...I don’t....Anyway, I just want to say that I don’t know what we would do without these calls.  I think we would be in a world of hurt to know who to call or what to do or anything else, so man, we really appreciate you.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  And Pam and Ray and...

C:  All of you.

T:  ...Winston and our whole intel team.

C:  DC.

T:  Yeah, that’s it.

C:  You know.  He just hang out there in...

T:  Everybody (inaudible).

C:  ...Texas, but I know he’s contributing, and, and that’s, I, I just, the hardest part to believe about all this is how you guy could keep doin’ what you do.  It’s hard enough to believe that you could get, you know, the total amount of money that you can get off of this.  That’s too good to be true also.  But for you guys to hang on as volunteers and give us this information and this hope and keep us moving, then you guys are somethin’ else.  And I still...

T:  Well....

C:  ...I, I still wanna see you get to--I’m, wear this out--but I, I want somebody to help me get you the Nobel Prize.

T:  Okay, so, oh, is that who this, all right, I’m sorry, I didn’t recognize you.  Okay.  Well, okay, man, if you can do it I’ll be there, so anyway!

C:  Well, if there’s a way to do it, I, I can’t do it but if you find somebody that will, you’ll get it!

T:  All right, thank you, sir, I appreciate it.

C:  Thanks for every one of you.  Bye-bye.

T:  All right.  Vegas!

C: Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right.  Guys, we got to go to Vegas!  We gotta keep sayin’ that we wanna go to Vegas.  Okay, 919, good morning.  

C:  Is it me?

T:  It is you!  Yes! 

C:  All right!  Well, I wasn’t sleeping last, I won’t....

T:  Where are you, where are you, wait.  Where are you, where are you calling me from?

C:  Well, I’m actually in New York and I have a house that’s never sold in North Carolina.

T:  You’re in New York?

C:  But it’s, but it’s a North Carolina phone.  

T:  Yeah, I know, that’s why I asked, it’s 919.

C:  And I know you do.  So...

T:  Oh, my God.

C:  ...I may get to see you in North, hopefully I’ll get to see you in North Carolina soon.  I got on early this morning when I couldn’t sleep, and, so I could be one of those that always says, “Hey, today is my birthday,” and I’m 66 today.  

T:  You did!  Oh, well congratulations!  I am so, so glad...

C:  I did!

T:  ...to do that.  Happy Birthday to you!

C:  I did it.  And I appreciate you guys so much, just like the past, the last caller just said.  You have been such a blessing, and you can have all the prizes that there are to give as far as I’m concerned.  You and, and Pam and Ray and all the mods and DC, everybody out there.  I really appreciate it, and I’d sure love to have an 800 number today.

T:  Well, I would sure like you to have this as your birthday present today.

C:  That’s right.

T:  Believe me, I would absolutely....

C:  It’s, it’s, it...it would be wonderful, but I’m gonna let you go.  I have no questions, I, it, it’s really good news.  My husband always says right when the call starts, “Well, what’s he say, what’s the news today?”  I said, “It’s really good.”  I said, “There’s gonna be fireworks going off.”

T:  Well, you tell him to enjoy your birthday with you and to extend it throughout the weekend so...

C:  That’s right.  

T:  ...it’ll be a four-day celebration.

C:  That’s right, we will.

T:  Okay?  All right, Happy Birthday.

C:  Thank you.

T:  Vegas or North Carolina?

C:  Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, yes.  And North Carolina, North Carolina, North Carolina.

T:  All right, thanks, have a great day.  All right.  Okay, 301.  I used to live in 301,  too, just so you know.

C:  Hey!  Hey, Tony...

T:  Hey, how are you?

C:  ...how are you?  I’m superfantastic.

T:  I’m superfantastic.  That’s right!  How are you?

C:  Totally!  I’m, I’m superfantastic.  I’m the one who you’ve asked before to put my mom on the phone.

T:  Oh, okay!

C:  You said you was gonna remember, so you forgot.

T:  So, that’s right, guys.  Obviously you know I don’t really look at these numbers, but anyhow, I’m sorry.  

C:  That’s okay, that’s okay.  Tony, I wanted to ask a question.  Now you said if it goes on Sunday, right?  When will we know?

T:  I’m hopin’ we know on Sunday if it goes on Sunday!

C:  Woooo!  That’s what I wanted to hear!

T:  Yeah.

C:  I wanted you to hear that you would be up all night reviewing that package so you can tell us the same day (inaudible).

T:  Well, I sure hope so, but guys, I mean yeah.  Taxes and everything’s expected on Saturday, but they know the bonds which are international are gonna be sold on Sunday, so that’s why he’s sayin’ I promise you it will be done by Sunday.  Doesn’t mean we have to wait ‘til Sunday, he just said it will be done by Sunday.  Okay?

C:  Uh-huh.  Uh-huh.  Uh-huh.  Now, I, that, that’s what I’m tryin’ to understand.  You said everything is gonna be taxed, like the phone, the, the cars.  All that is already taxed, so I guess I’m not understanding what they mean by that.  When I look at my phone bill, when I look at my cell phone, it got all kinds of taxes on there.

T:  But you’re not in Iraq.

C:  Oh!!!!  In Ir--, okay!  I got you!  I got you, okay.

T:  Okay!

C:  Well that’s all I needed!  I was like, “What’s Tony talkin’ about?  Everything is already taxed here in Maryland!”  Okay...

C:  ...well that’s all I needed, Tony, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go.

T:  All right, thank you.  All right.  All right, 860, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?  Or good afternoon.

T:  I am superfantastic.  How are you?

C:  Oh, me, too!  

T:  Okay!  What’s goin’ on?

C:  Well, it (unintelligible) better than this than bein’ at the bank is what I’m feeling.  But you did answer my question because I was going to ask you how the people are reacting in Iraq at this point still not having had the information given and just getting promises and promises but nothing to fulfill it.  So I hope for their sake especially, because those, those people are suffering immensely.  Like you said, they have whole towns of homeless people where we only have, which is not a good thing either, but we don’t have near the capacity of what they’re dealing with.  So let’s hope for their sake and for all those wonderful people with birthdays today that this’ll be the day!

T:  That’s right.  Let’s do it.  They got a couple hours left, huh, ‘fore the day is over, so we’ll go all the way up to midnight and hope it happens.  All right.

C:  That sounds great.  Well, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, and you have a super day!

T:  All right, thank you, you too.  All right.  Okay, so 404, at least one person’s not your fan, just so you know.

C:  I know, I’m sorry about that.  And I’d like to, if I may, I’d like to wish Happy Birthday to caller 919.

C:  And assuming that this is one, One-Question Wednesday so that you can get to more folks, to be happy.

C:  And with that said, what are your sources saying at this point?  Sometimes we’re hearing yes, they are going to be announcements made.  Other times it’s just coming in by, you know, thief in the night kind of thing.  What is the latest info that your sources are telling you in terms of what we should be watching for, and will this be like multiple announcements such that it could be Abadi in Iraq, it could be Christine Lagarde on behalf of the IMF, Jack Lew here in the US or President Obama.  What, what are your sources saying?

T:  Our sources are saying, “You may not see a public announcement until days after this has gone.”  Days.

C:  Okay.

T:  You’re not gonna see an announcement in the next hour or that minute or sayin’, “Hey, we just did this or that,” I mean we probably won’t from a whole lot of officials.  Now, we can, but I think it’s just gonna happen ‘cause that’s the way they want it.  People are gonna be goin’ out tradin’, they’re gonna be celebrating.  Probably are gonna have some blackout time between Iraq and the rest of the world, and then you’ll start seeing things.  I mean, government people will know, banks will know, that’s what I’m lookin’ for and....

C:  And you will know at the (inaudible) we will know.  Like....

T:  I’m pretty sure I’m gonna know.  I’m gonna know, I’m pretty sure of that.  We have too many resources not to know what we already know, so.  So yeah, that, that’ll happen and then, and it’s not really us.  We’ll find out probably shortly after it happens, start goin’, whether it’s the, you know, financial markets and all those other nonbelievers out there who didn’t know.  They may not know until, you know, days after it has happened.

C:  Okay.  Super.  Well again we appreciate your information ever so much, and I’ll continue to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go!  Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the team, and as the other caller had said, I don’t know what we would be doing if you weren’t sharing this information with us all along.  We appreciate it ever so much.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  Thank you.  Have a great day.

T:  A’ight, all right, you too, bye.  Okay.  360.

C:  Hey, Tony?

T:  Hey.

C:  Hello?

T:  Yes, sir!

C:  Oh, my God, it’s my first time!  So this is great.  I wanted to address the tax situation for all it’s worth.  I know a person who got the West Coast bureau started about thirty years ago and has written some articles and books and so forth.  I, I discussed all this with him.  He’s also involved as a dinarian.  He said it’s absolutely illegal to tax an exchange of currency, and I’ll say it again, it’s absolutely illegal to charge tax on an exchange of currency.  So I just wanted to throw that, I’d be, it’s gonna be very interesting what they do, but I just wanted to throw you that.  I, that’s from someone who is, was very involved for over thirty years and started the whole West Coast office, so that’s what I wanted to say!

T:  Well, thank you, sir, but let’s do this, ‘cause I see you are, just in case for everyone that’s calling in, can you go back to him and ask him to look under the tax code, because right now if you do an exchange of greater than $200 going in, out of the country...

C:  Yes.

T:  ...it is taxed, right now, it’s taxed.  So we just don’t know what they’re gonna do with this exchange...

C:  Yeah, it’s very interesting.

T:  ...if they’re gonna make an exception for it or something else.  So ask him how are they doing that if it’s illegal and then how we can do this.  Okay?

C:  Yeah, absolutely.  He’s involved, he’s a dinarian, so, and he just was emphatic to state it that way, and I thought okay!  ‘Cause I know you’ve said, Tony, that you don’t know if it’s gonna be zero taxing, 15%, whatever percentage, but to hold out with 60% just in case.  So the, I just thought I’d throw that information out to you, but I will ask him what you told me and see what he says.

T:  Yeah, ‘cause he could look it up, ‘cause everybody has over the last five years.  You look, over $200.  But yeah I’d like...so yeah, bring it back, okay?

C:  If I’m lucky to get back on, I will relay the information.  And you are....

T:  Well, if you call in, I’m gonna be lookin’ for it.  All right, thank you.

T:  Go ahead.

C:  Well Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I’m ready!

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Appreciate it.

C:  I’m, I’m originally from Sacramento, by the way, so I know what you’re feeling when you said the heat’s like that.  Whoa!  But it’s dry heat, so it’s not as bad as living...

T:  Yeah.

C:  ...in New York City, I did that, yeah.

T:  It’s not humid, so, but...

C:  It’s not humid.

T:  ...it’s hot as...

C:  Right.

T:  ...as you know what, so, but okay.  

C:  Thank you, Tony.

T:  All right, thanks.  All right, bye.  Okay.  All right, let me see here.  We’re going to 406, good morning.  406?

C:  Hello, Tony.

(cont)

Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 Empty Re: Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15

Post by RamblerNash Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:23 pm

(cont)

T:  All right, thanks.  All right, bye.  Okay.  All right, let me see here.  We’re going to 406, good morning.  406?

C:  Hello, Tony.

C:  Oh, I am good.  I had a question for you, but somehow I’m not remembering it, so I’ll just say have a great day, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas for Tony.

T:  All right, thank you, sir!  All right.  Okay.  So I’m gonna go to 303.  Hello?

C:  ...your call will receive the time and attention it deserves.

C:  ...turn to the line.

T:  I was actually gettin’ ready to say you know you’re in trouble from where you callin’ from, ‘cause I can see where you callin’ from, and you know they track that.  You’re gonna be in trouble.  But anyway, we’ll go to the next one.  I’m gonna help you out.  There we go.  Okay, 410,  good morning.  410?

C:  Oh, hi!  Wooo!

T:  Hi!

C:  I said, “Wooo!”

T:  I heard you!

C:  And I can start with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so I don’t forget that, because it’s important to say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, because I will tell you, it feels a little bit like this is a day we should just giggle about some things, and I wanted to just say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas because I saw this troll put up this good information about you that we, you’re gonna get paid by Las Vegas for every time we say, to promote it, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!  I hope we make a whole lot of money, and that’s why I’m saying Vegas, Vegas, Vegas over and over again so you can make a whole lot of money, ‘cause we appreciate you that much.

T:  Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!  Wait.  Oh, my God, hold on a second.  This is, this, this is a new one!  Wait. 

C:  It is!

T:  You’re sayin’ somebody told you that I, that I get paid every time you say Vegas, Vegas, Vegas?

C:  Yeah.  Not me, I mean all of us.  So you...

T:  I’m sayin’ somebody said that?

C:  ...should have all kind of money built up by now. 

T:  Oh, my God.  I mean...

C:  I know.

T:  ...now that’s, seriously now, who does that make sense to?  I mean who in Vegas is payin’ me to say Vegas?  I’m sayin’, God!

C:  I know.  I just had to....

T:  Oh, my God. 

C:  I thought I’d have to share it with...

T:  Go ahead (inaudible).

C:  ...and the rest of the team.  And it really this, I can’t, there is nothing to ask today.  It looks like it’s right on our, on our doorstep, and I’m so excited and so appreciative just like so many people have said, and I don’t know how much more we can say it to your credit and to those people that help you, but we probably could never say enough because of what it has meant to so many of us, so with that appreciation I will let you go.

T:  Wait, wait, wait!  Wait, you can’t go.

C:  All right, wait.

T:  You need to send that link to Pam so we can put it in the history book (unintelligible).

C:  I think I saw it on #wearethepeople, or we are the....

T:  We are the people?

C:  I mean we are...yeah.  So I’m not, it wasn’t just today.  I was gonna do it last call ‘cause I’d seen it shortly before that, so it might be way down on that.

T:  You mean on Twitter?  On Twitter?

C:  On Twitter.  Uh-huh.

T:  Oh!  Oh, okay. 

C:  Right.  And I was just like, oh man.

C:  You can search those things.  I don’t know you search for that, but anyway it was like, oh this is ridiculous. 

T:  That is too funny.  Okay.

C:  It is!

T:  Thank you!  All right.

C:  See you in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas!

T:  Thanks, have a good day.  Okay.  Bye!  Oh, my God, isn’t that something.  Okay.  Man, I have heard it all, now.  636, good morning. 

C:  ...o, Tony.

T:  636?  Hey, how are you?

C:  Good!  I’m spectacular, and I know you’re superfantastic. 

T:  I am.

C:  Well, I did not know that you were working for the Vegas Chamber of Commerce.

T:  Well I didn’t either, and they owe me some money.

C:  They do! 

T:  I guess!  Oh, my God.  But what’s goin’ on?

C:  Well, I just have, I had one question.  Was talkin’ to my daughter by love, she’s married to our middle son, last night, and he’s out of town.  So she said, almost said Daddy Jim, ‘cause that’s what everybody in the family calls me, but anyway she said, “Daddy Jim, would you go to the exchange with me if it happens this week.”  So I know in the past you’ve said that nobody could go but maybe an attorney.  I suspect that’s so they wouldn’t be able to blab it around.  But I was just wondering if you think they might soften on a, the, on maybe a family member goin’ to help a, somebody out and do the exchange.

T:  Well, guys, I’m gonna tell you the honest-to-God truth, how ‘bout that.

T:  As I do all the time.  Some people don’t like it, but I do.  And the honest-to-God truth is rules are made to be broken.  That’s why they make ‘em so you will break ‘em, okay?  But I say that because nothin’ beats a failure but a try!  It depends on you and the guy sittin’ over there, and guys, if he says, “Aw, just come on in, come on in,” so.

C:  Yeah.

T:  You can’t get a answer if you don’t ask the question.  And I could say it a million other different ways, but that’s the bottom line.  I’d go in there and they’d have to tell me no.

C:  I gotcha.  Yeah...

T:  Okay?

C:  ...that was my thinkin’ because, but you, you have such a balanced perspective on things, it’s such a comfort to bounce things off of you.  And I just want to reiterate--excuse me, I’m gettin’ choked up here about you--what 707, 919, and everybody else says.  It’s been almost four years for us, and I know we wouldn’t have been able to maintain the faith if it hadn’t been for you.  So thank you, thank you, thank you, and Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, so Tony can go.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Appreciate it.  All right.

C:  Bye.

T:  All right?  Bye.  Okay, we got a 770.  Uh-oh.  770?  Okay.  941, good morning. 

C:  941.

T:  Yep!  Good morning, how are you?

C:  Good.  Hey, one thing that the guy was talkin’ about, the no tax?

T:  Yep.

C:  And a lot of people misinterpret what they’re reading.  The tax law says that when you go out of the country and if you come back in, anything over $200 is taxable.  But....

T:  Two-hundred-dollar profit is during the exchange.

C:  Right.  In doing the exchange.  Well, we didn’t go out of the country, and we didn’t come back in.  So if anybody has to pay the taxes on it, it’s the people that brought it in from out of the country and then sold it to us.  People read into it, see, and say, say anything over two hundred dollars, they see that and they say, “Oh, no!”  You know, “Look, we’re gonna have to pay taxes.”  But it says when you come in from out of the country.

T:  Okay!  That could be the key point!  You’re absolutely right!  That could be it right there!  Or....

C:  Yeah, well I, I said that two years ago, and everybody kept tellin’ me I was crazy.

T:  Nope, that could be it.  And you could’ve just solved everybody’s problem or just extended the RV another month so they can write a new law.

C:  Right.  That’s just, we gotta probably gotta worry about is writing a new law, you know.  But I don’t think...

T:  That’s right.

C:  ...with all the, with all the people that have already exchanged in the, in the DC area, okay, most of ‘em, we’ll say a lot of ‘em are probably, probably people, the Senate and stuff like that.  Do you think they’re gonna pass a tax on themselves?  I don’t think so.  So, but....

T:  Yeah.  I’m, I’m with you.  I don’t think so.  So anyway. 

C:  But see, like I say, everybody kept missing, they, they read into things.  A lot of people do that in today’s society, then you end up with wrong answers and mistaken whatever’s goin’ on, you know?  But....

T:  Yep.  All, all the time.  They interpret it the way they want to, everything else.

C:  ‘Cause I read it about three or four times and I have a friend whose father’s with the IRS, and, and I told him to ask him, you know, and he did, and he said no, he shouldn’t have to pay any taxes on it because we didn’t bring it into the country.  We didn’t smuggle it in, nothin’ else, so.

T:  Okay, well....I’m all for that.

C:  So am I.  But anyhow, it’s been good talkin’ to you a few times.  At least I got through a few, and you did hang up on me once.  You said my number twice, and before I could pick the phone up, you were gone!

T:  I just said 770 before I said yours, but you know what?  When I clicked on ‘em, they’re still listening to the speaker and they’re behind, so I hung up!  But...

C:  Yeah.  Well not today, but this is like....

T:  ...now if it happens....

C:  Yeah, this was like....

T:  Yeah, I know.  I know.

C:  This was like quite a while ago that that happened, but anyhow, I appreciate that and I appreciate the ten, ten thousand dinar you sent me back when you were with PTR.

T:  Okay!  That’s right.  It’s party, party, party!

C:  Thank you, and have a good day, and...

T:  All right.

C:  ...have fun in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Okay.  Okay, 770, I’m gonna try you one more time.  Nope?  He’s still on the speaker.  Uh-oh.  770?  All right, I did try, just for the first guy.  All right, now we’re goin’ with Jerry.

C:  Good mornin’ Tony.  I’m here, I’m here, Tony, good morning.

T:  Good mornin’, how are you?

C:  I’m just fantastic, man.  Good to be back on the call with you once more.  I got a quest...

C:  ...question today.  I, and maybe I already know the answer, but I’m here again and everybody does try to get your good advice on.  When I first got in this thing, I went with an investment group out of state.  I won’t call the state ‘cause I don’t want to in, incriminate anyone, but I bought my first dinar with this person or group.  Since then I haven’t been able to get in touch with these people.  But for some reason I went ahead and did what is called, what you call your Plan A, Plan B scenario, and I purchased some dinars, and I have them myself.  Now I’m sayin’ that because these people are holding this for me.  I don’t know if I, I, may be the term but, for it, I don’t really understand, but...what was supposed to happen is when the RV, I was to go there, exchange, get my money.  Do you think I’m just, that’s a lost cause with that situation, which I already think so, but I just want to get your opinion. 

T:  Okay.  You purchased dinar from them or you purchased dinar and then you gave it to them?

C:  No.  I purchased dinar from them.  And they are holding....

T:  But you said from them, but they never gave it to you physically.

C:  Correct. 

T:  And this was not an exchange place.

C:  No.

T:  And you haven’t been able to contact them since.

C:  No.  And I, now one part of it, let me tell you part of this thing.  I’m like, yeah I know it’s funny.  Trust me, I, and I laugh about it myself.  The one thing that’s bothering me about this whole situation there, now check this out now.  I got a signed document from this place.  They’re sayin’ that they sold me four million dinar and signed their name on it.  Now they don’t wanna answer my phone calls, they don’t wanna contact me, but trust me as soon as this thing is finished--‘cause I’ve got, now I’ve got Zim, I’ve got dinar, I’ve got rupiah, you know, I got dong--I’m gonna have enough money to put an investigative team together and find out where they are at with my other four million.

C:  I, and it’s, I don’t say....

T:  Let me ask, let me ask you a question.  First of all, when you did all this...

C:  Yes.

T:  ...did he show you his I.D.?

C:  No.  No, and I hear you....

T:  Do you know that’s his real name?

C:  Oh, I know by, I know by other sources that that is the correct--and this is a female--by other sources that this person is actually that person.

T:  Oh.  Well, you might know, but I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen...

C:  Uh-huh?

T:  ...more than likely, and I can’t tell you a hundred percent, but more than likely, and I know some females have already been caught up in a bunch of those cases.  First of all, it was illegal for anybody else to sell you dinar.  They’re not licensed to sell currency, anything else, and they would be caught up in that sting as soon as you did that and probably are going to be anyway, especially if you have a document.  Second of all, you’re gonna be in the court for the next ten to twenty years tryin’ to get that money out of ‘em, ‘cause any money that they have they’re not gonna be stupid enough to put it in their name, they’re not gonna have any, and third thing of all is you and a hundred, two hundred, or four hundred others just like you have all done that, you’ll have even a harder time gettin’ it from prison, so.  I mean, do what you do, but you’re probably not gonna see it. 

C:  You know, the funny part about all that, and you’re absolutely correct and I’ve already faced that reality, what I, what my intent is, I want to see this person go to jail, ‘cause I realize it after I bought the dinar, ‘cause I got excited when they told me about it, and I was like, “Wow!  Wait a minute, I never thought about this!”  ‘Cause they would try and explain it to me and, you know, they, they knew that I had, had done some involvement with stocks and so forth, and they knew I was an entrepreneur, so when they told me I said, “Look, I don’t even wanna discuss it anymore.  How do I, how do I get, how do it purchase?”  But I was virgin to their whole scenario about the, bein’ a dinarian at that time, so I wanted to get involved immediately, quick.  I, ‘cause I don’t, I don’t like to procrastinate.  Now after I purchased from this person I set down and I have some time to reflect.  And when I reflect I said, “You know what?  You need to go out and do this thing the correct way.”  And since then, that’s what I’ve been doing, buying from the exchange group, licensed, bonded, certified with the, with the federal government that they are legally able to sell these currencies.  So, but I thought I’d ask the question even though I kind of, like, like I said, I knew the answer, I know that it’s a lost cause, but I have had my, and I told you before I got a Plan A, Plan B, Plan C, so I’m goin’ to....

T:  Yeah, well, I’m gonna tell you this.  You can already make your complaint right now with the FBI, fill out your paperwork and documents, ‘cause that’s what you’re gonna have to do. 

C:  Oh, oh.

T:  That’s what it’s gonna come down to, okay?  You’re not gonna see that, okay?

C:  Okay, Tony.  Listen, it’s great, man.  I got a special (unintelligible), it’s even better this time, but I’m not, I’m not super excited and I can take my time and think about what I want to talk to you about.  ‘Cause that (unintelligible), you really caught me off guard, man.  I was like whoa!  I got Tony on the phone, man, (unintelligible).

C:  I’m gonna close out with Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go.  And....

T:  All right, thank you, sir.

C:  Thanks.  Have a great day, my brother.

T:  All right.  Okay, 352, good morning. 

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, and no you cannot talk about him (unintelligible).

C:  I’m not going to.  I got a question.

T:  What’s going on?

C:  I got a question to ask you. 

C:  Do you think you’ve got the most naive audience in the planet, having us believe, believe every week that the thing’s goin’ off and it never goes off?

T:  I don’t think they’re naive, I think they’re hopeful like we all are.  We all gettin’ the information, we’re goin’ through it, seein’ what’s current, what has changed from Monday, Wednesday, to Friday, what’s the next piece of the puzzle that they added, and hoping that that’s the last piece every time.  So no, I don’t think it’s being naive, I think it’s being very hopeful.  Go ahead.

C:  I hope, I hope that’s the case.  Hey, let me ask you about these bonds going off on Saturday.  Is, is this a catalyst for the RV to happen?  I mean, the way it’s been going, they won’t sell this weekend, it’ll be prolonged until maybe next month or something.  Is this the catalyst for the RV to happen if it goes down?

T:  No, because my understanding is it won’t happen until the RV, so.  If the RV happens the 1st, the taxes, everything kick in on the 1st, everything else, and it happens on the 2nd, then the RV had to happen for the bonds to be paid out, right?

C:  Right.

T:  In every case that we’ve heard, the bonds are gonna be paid out, the bonds are gonna be paid out, just like we heard the RV’s gonna happen, the RV’s gonna happen, the bonds are always the day after the RV, two days after the RV, so no, the RV doesn’t need the bonds, the bonds need the RV.

C:  Is there anything that you can...hear in talking to your references as to what could stop this thing now?

T:  No.  ‘Cause nobody has talked about stopping it, last three days.  Nobody talked about it yesterday or this morning about stoppin’ it.  They talked about the times, when it could go, when it should go, the rates that it should go.  There’s nothing negative out there.  Everybody’s ecstatic with what Parliament did yesterday, so that’s all behind us.  They know what’s happening right now in, in the meetings and the final things that are going on, and yes, they have a predetermined time and day, but we’ll see when it is!  So no, I haven’t heard anybody talkin’ about when it gets stopped this time.

T:  Or how can we stop it, or this is what could stop it.  None of that’s being discussed. 

C:  Now you, you’ve mentioned that on certain occasions they’ve gotten ready to go and it didn’t go.  Who do, who do you get your information from that, that it’s supposed to go?

T:  Well, if I told you that, they’d all be locked up.  Right?  Oh, I guess they cut you off ‘cause they didn’t want me to answer that question.  Okay.  Sorry, let’s go to the next one.  601, are you there?

C:  Hey. 

T:  Yeah.  See how they took care of that call?  I didn’t even have to answer it, they just cut it off.  Go ahead, 601.

C:  Yeah.  Regarding the laws which, which, what was passed yesterday, did that include whatever law had to do with counterfeiting, do you know?

T:  It said all banking laws and investment laws.  So I thought the counterfeiting law had already passed two months ago, even though there was some kinda article about it, but it could’ve been!

C:  Okay, well then therefore, well what you sayin’ then, since you started having (unintelligible) for, then yesterday you just started already having, so, but it’s likely that it, it’s already taken care of is what it boils down to it sounds like.  Is that....

T:  Yep.  Yep, I would think so. 

C:  Okay!  Where is Maliki, that’s the question, is he still in there?

T:  He’s still sittin’ in Baghdad is my understanding. 

C:  Okeedokee, well, I guess we’ll see it all happen at one time then.

T:  Me, too, ‘cause that’s when I expect to see it, all at one time.  All right?

C:  Yeah that’s one thing I, I got a feeling.  Thanks for your help.

T:  All right, thank you, sir.  Vegas?

C:  All right.  Veg--, yeah, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  Okay.  All right, 562, good morning.  562?

C:  Good morning, Tony.

T:  Good morning, how are you?

C:  I’m doing fantastic.  Boy, you got me just as I was walking in the office.  I want to thank you for everything.  It looks like we’re at the end, and I really hope that my gift to you of smokes helps you through all this hard times.  And to all my people in Baltimore that got me into this, thank you and I love you all, and I hope to see you in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas.

T:  All right, thank you!

C:  Okay, bye.

T:  All right, bye.  Okay, 347, good morning. 

C:  ...begin with, instead of letting that call...

T:  347?

C:  ...and then fighting it.  If he has any training, I mean how come he....

T:  Okay!  Guess not!  Okay, 936, good morning.

C:  Good morning, Tony, how are you?

T:  I’m superfantastic, how are you?

C:  Pretty good.  Listen, if you could kinda reiterate on something.  There was a bunch of us sitting around talkin’ and tryin’ to, like puttin’ a recipe together.  We heard, you know, on, on the call here the RV happened in April and Kurdistan’s gone, they’ve got the money on their cards, they exchanged their money in their market area.  There’s cards on the people in I, you know, money on the cards and the people in Iraq may use ‘em internationally.  Is it possible for this thing to have already gone in Iraq and they’ve just not let it out of the country yet?

T:  That could always be possible as long as you’re talkin’ about Kurdistan, so.  But yeah, supposedly they have, and they, they’ve done that, and they’ve changed people’s cards, and they went into the market and, and did the things and thought they were forcing the rest of Iraq to do the same thing, but they have yet to do it.  So we have a guy right there in Baghdad, talked to this morning, and he said the same thing.  “We’re hearing it, we’re hearing it all around, we’re hearing it in other areas, family members, everybody’s gettin’ their cards loaded up, and we have nothing.”  And they’re upset about it.

C:  Well have the contractors been paid?

T:  We got, the contractors got paid in November, some of ‘em.  Other ones got paid between the 1st and the 15th of this month, the contractors themselves, okay?  They got paid from the country of Iraq.  Again I’m gonna tell you guys some of their workers got paid, whether it was last week or week before last.  One contractor in particular we know, his people got paid, they got three, shoot, $3.31 and, and four something on their cards, and half of his employees quit ‘cause they thought this is it, they’re done, I mean this is on our cards.  And he said they, I mean you know, they said thank you, appreciate you givin’ us an opportunity, blah blah blah, but half of the people quit ‘cause it showed up.  But we’re still here today.

C:  And what about some of the regular normal citizens around Iraq and Baghdad, didn’t they get some money on their cards also?

T:  They got money on their cards, they had cards that were activated, so.  The entire banking system was activated last week.  All ATMs, all points of sale, everything, to coincide with the cards.  It’s all ready to go.

C:  So if everything was activated and they’ve got money on their cards, can they now spend their cards in the country?  Spend the money on the cards in the country?

T:  Yeah, they’re usin’ their cards!  So, and I guess it’s on different rates on different people’s cards, I don’t, I don’t know how they’re doin’ it, guys, because I don’t know their system.  I don’t know how it was set up, but point of sale’s supposed to be there.  They may have some different amounts that are on their cards where you add that up to the US Dollar, that’s where we get the different rates from, but it’s still all dinars on their card.  So you got 440 dinar on your card, but I only got 350 dinar on my card, and we go vs. the US Dollar, it came out a different rate but it was still only dinars put on each card, and now they get to go out and spend it.  Now, as I told anybody, if, if they got the new rate like they’re sayin’ they did in Kurdistan, and I used to get 1,000 dinar every payday, now I only got 300, then that means the value of my currency had to change, right?  (Inaudible) gettin’ my same check.  That means when I go to the store I should be able to buy twice as much or three times as much, so I don’t know how they credit that when somebody puts their card in there, but evidently they’ve worked it out.  And we can look at it and say, “That don’t make sense, I mean who could do that from one, you know, from New York to California, from Washington to Florida,” what, whatever it is, but they don’t go by our rules!  The system isn’t our system until the make the announcement and everybody’s on the same.  But they’ve obviously set it up, ‘cause people are tellin’ us it’s bein’ done!

C:  So obviously it’s already gone in Iraq, and they’re just waiting to release it to the rest of the world, is that fair to say?

T:  No.  Obviously it’s going in some parts of Iraq and they’re ready to release it to the rest of the world and the rest of the people.  Every single citizen has not gotten the new rate on their card.

C:  Oh, okay, ‘cause I was, we were under the understanding that it was on their cards, the citizens in Iraq.  That’s, that’s what the holdup was. 

T:  Well, they have cards and they are live and they have money on ‘em, but everybody did not get that new rate throughout Iraq.  That’s what the system is supposed to do as soon as this announcement is made, recalculate, control and (unintelligible) everybody to the same rate. 

C:  Now at the beginning of the call....

T:  Not to the same amount on their cards, ‘cause everybody’s gonna have different amounts just like we all get different paychecks, but they’re supposed to get the same rate.

C:  Okay, now you, you said at the beginning of the call that you were asked not to discuss rates, and in compliance with that, discussing just what they are, the question have they changed up or down, to your knowledge.

T:  Well actually they haven’t, or, you know, so minimal from, you know, what we’ve been talking about the last two weeks, so we’re good.

C:  Okay.  All right. 

C:  Okay, well thank you so much, and once again, Vegas, Vegas, Vegas so Tony can go to Vegas, and I hope to...

T:  All right, thank you, sir!

C:  ...hope to see you there.  Take care.

T:  All right.  Okay, Pamela?  Pamela?

Pam:  I’m here, I’m ready. 

Pam:  I was doin’ stuff at the opposite end of the house and it’s so large, it takes so long to get to the end.  Yeah. 

Pam:  It’s just a small cottage.  Anyway, guys, again I wanna, I wanna thank everybody.  I wanna remind you to take your time.  Do not set your hair on fire and run around like crazy.  You know more than you think you know, so just relax and go to what you know.  Remember not to use investment people, attorneys, financial advisors, etc., that you find online.  Apparently don’t buy dinar from anybody either that you haven’t checked out.  But, you know, make sure you do your due diligence.  You guys have heard enough about scams, enough about people taken advantage of.  You really have to be careful, you’re gonna be gazillionaires.  You really need to be careful, because there’s a whole slew of what we call charming scallywags and scoundrels out there to take advantage of you with a target on your back.  So be careful.

T:  Some of ‘em aren’t even charming, but anyway.  All right, Ray?

Ray:  Well, I just want to start off by saying somebody up here has a big mouth and messed up a good deal I had going with the Chamber of Commerce of, of Las Vegas.  They were sending me the checks. 

Pam:  You’ve (inaudible) charming, huh?

T:  Look, look, look, let me tell you what.  You gonna regret sayin’ that.  I’m tellin’ you right now, ‘cause it’s gonna be all over dinarland that you’re gettin’ paid!

Ray:  Hey, one thing’s for certain...

Pam:  He’s joking, everybody.

T:  I know, but them idiots are gonna believe it anyway!  I’m telling you they are.  But go ahead, I’m sorry.

Ray:  There won’t ever be a check anywhere that somebody can produce and say, “See, I told you!”  But anyway, everybody continue to enjoy this, this Wednesday, Well-When-Am-I-Gonna-See-It Wednesday, that’s what this is.  Yeah, Wednesday, we’re still here.  So enjoy yourselves, folks, have a good evening and let’s see what happens as the week unfolds.  And I’ll see some of you over in Tennessee!

T:  Tennessee, you goin’ to Tennessee?

Ray:  Yes.

T:  Oh.  Okay, then.

Ray:  We’ll talk about it later, though. 

T:  Oh.  All right!  Okay, guys, here’s the real deal.  So what Pam told you, Ray told you guys, I don’t know if this is our last call or not, but I will tell you this:  it has very good potential to be the last call like this.  Very good potential.  I mean we only got one more day, which is Friday, which should be if this one isn’t.  But what I can tell you is we’re gonna be here to help you as long as we can.  I’m gonna be here on the calls to get advice, doin’ everything.  If, if we do the final call that, you know, they wanted us to do and the way they wanted us to do it, then, then okay, then, then we’ll do that, and that’ll be to help everybody.  If they have a system in place they wanna use, then we’re here to pass that on to you and help you get the most out of that that you can.  If they don’t and we’re not restricted, I’ll be here, I’ll walk through the first couple of days, ten days, twelve days, whatever it is, and we’ll talk about it and discuss it if we can.  If we can’t, then we obviously we won’t be able to, and again, I haven’t seen the NDA and all that, see exactly what it says, but we wanna be here to help you as long as we can.  If not, guys, you know--just what Pam said--we discussed it a million different ways to do this, different rates to look at, different things to go to as far as ways to look for the rate.  We discussed time frames to see things go up, come down, go sideways, and even if things change if you just take your time, listen, and think about it, okay?  That’s all.  Just stop, think about it, and I’ll tell you somethin’, this is somethin’ I used to a long time ago and I did when I was building, tryin’ to plan and do things.  I try to go ten steps out, so if I do this, then this, then this, then this, then, okay, I’ll make it there, but you never know.  So I said, well, this is where I wanna be.  I wanna be at a hundred thousand dollars, so what does that mean.  I got ten months to make a hundred thousand dollars, which means I need to make ten thousand dollars a month.  Well, I got thirty days to make that  ten thousand dollars, right, so now what do I need to make?  Anybody know?  Okay.  So now I’m tryin’ to make, what, three hundred dollars a day?  Nope.  Four hundred, five hundred?  Times thirty days, you don’t work thirty days.

Ray:  Yeah, three hundred and....

T:  It’s actually twenty-two days, but anyway, yep, little bit over that.  So now I need to make how much an hour if I’m workin’ a ten-hour day?  I need to make thirty, thirty-five dollars an hour?  You break it down.  Where you wanna go, then how you get there, and that’s where you start.  This is gonna be no different.  This is what I want.  I know what I want to get to, how do I get there?  This is the rate that’s showin’.  I want to get to this rate.  I want to watch it every hour, I’m gonna go to my manager and say, “This is what I want.  When it gets here, I don’t care what you’re doin’, sell.”  Or, “I wanna put this much in this investment vehicle so I can get here, what’s our plan to get there?  I need to be here in the next four years.  This is the money I have.  Now you explain to me how we’re going to get there,” and you back it down, and make sure it makes sense to you.  It’s not just somebody sayin’ a whole lot of stuff, ‘cause in between, well how did you get to this point?  Well, how much you have to put in here?  Well, how logical is this, first of all you determine, then how secure is this, and, you know, how much can you prove this’ll actually work?  Where’s the history at involved in this?  Now nothing’s a hundred percent, believe me I know.  I’ve tried enough stuff and failed, but as they say, sometimes you fail your way to the top.  A lot of good, successful people have failed their way to the top, so everything isn’t a hundred percent, but you need to know that you understand it a hundred percent yourself so if something does go wrong you’re not blaming somebody else for it.  And you need to know that it fits into your plan.  Your plan, not what somebody else has planned for you, not what somebody else says, “I can do this for you,” or “we can try to accomplish this.”  You need to know what you’re trying to get out of the situation, that’s long-term, short-term, that’s going in, negotiating how much you’re going to exchange, ‘cause it’s all a negotiation.  Now, and it depends on you how hard you wanna negotiate, how hard you wanna go into one bank to the other, but okay.  Maybe I shouldn’t get into all that, but the thing is just think about it.  We’ve discussed it over the last four years, last five months, last five calls, we’ve discussed all these things.  We’ve discussed having your ten ready so you’re not runnin’ around with a chicken with his head cut off.  And I can’t reiterate that enough, ‘cause the minute you get that text, that tweet, or you go to that site and you see that, whatever it is, life will never be the same after that moment.  You’d better be ready for it.  Don’t get ready for it, be ready for it, all right?  That time could come anytime today...through Friday or all the way through Sunday is what they’re saying.  It is where we’re at right at this moment, so let’s hope it happens.  Let’s hope nothin’ else gets in the way, ‘cause everybody, and I mean everybody that we know around the world, different countries, different banking systems, different governments, are all sayin’ they are ready for this to go, so let’s hope so.  All right, with that I’m gonna enjoy the rest of my day, I want you to enjoy the rest of yours.  I hope this was our last call like this.  I do hope we have another call, ‘cause I sure don’t want it to be like this.  If it is, we’ll be here Friday as long as Pam pays the bills.  She didn’t know that, but anyway, we’ll be here Friday, guys, we’ll do the call.  All right?  Thanks everybody...

Updated TNT Conference Call Notes for 7-29-15 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum