Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 pm by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 pm by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 pm by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2024 3:10 am by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2024 3:53 am by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 9:46 am by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2024 7:46 am by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 9:58 pm by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 pm by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 8:43 am by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2024 7:13 am by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2024 7:50 am by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 10:03 am by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2024 4:34 am by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 8:17 pm by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 6:19 am by RamblerNash

Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them

Go down

Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them Empty Maliki's coalition calls for Baghdad and Erbil to clarify the details of the oil agreement between them

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:49 pm

MP called for a coalition of state law, Abdul Salam al-Maliki on Tuesday to clarify the details of the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil documents and minutes of official meetings after that we came to a dead end and each side accuses the other of negligence.

Maliki said in a statement, said that "there is a deliberate procrastination and Tsoeva by the governments in Baghdad and Erbil in the detection of Khvaya oil agreement between them after more than six months to vote on the budget for 2015".

"The Kurdistan accuses Baghdad breach of the terms of the agreement and take advantage of the wealth of the southern provinces, and at the same time we find that the federal government receive the charges of stalling on the region without the presence of effective measures to resolve this matter."

He said al-Maliki said "the time has come to put points on the characters, and all of had a hand in the oil agreement in front of the Iraqi people come out to uncover the full facts figures and documents away from the scenarios that we see every day in a sterile press conferences fed up with the citizen".

2015-07-28

http://www.ara.shafaaq.com/20948

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum