Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.

4 posters

Go down

PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   Empty PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.

Post by Anonymous2U Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:31 pm

UPDATE TO THIS POST -
PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.  It is no longer available to listen to.

For anyone who wants to listen to PIF do damage control on his-- jump the gun and send your dinar-- post from last Wednesday.  This is dated 7/25.

712-775-7039
ACCESS CODE: 350943#

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback_breda.html?n=Ii2J0/dPwFF
Passcode:  152507

Last edited by Anonymous2U on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous2U
Anonymous2U

Back to top Go down

PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   Empty Re: PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:20 am

Did anyone listen to this? If so, do you have the READER'S digest version?  Anonymous, I think you should fill us in.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   Empty Re: PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:36 am

I couldn't be bothered ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   2805820865   PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   2805820865   PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   2805820865   PIF has shut down access to the Call because they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.   2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:01 pm

Neither link would work.  Thanks for bringing this in.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous2U Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:42 pm

PIF has shut down access to the Call becasue they feel there is a LEAK within their ADMIN department.
Anonymous2U
Anonymous2U

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:40 pm

Well rats!  LOL   Bet they hate it when that happens!

Appreciate what you bring in.  Keep it up and you'll be a Dinar Daily Secret Agent too!!!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:34 pm

If anyone was able  to listen to his explanation before it was removed, please fill us in.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous2U Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Here are a few comments PIF made during a call after his "mail me your dinar post".  There is more to it but you get the idea.

This will not be a long call. This is a call for anyone who is upset … that we ever looked at something … who was disappointed … I’m here to be yelled at … and let you speak your mind.

First a little story. I’m sorry I wasn’t quick enough with all of my due diligence. I never stopped working for us … teaching, researching and all that.

I’m going to my favorite sport. I’ve been up and down the roller-coaster today just like you. I want this to be over just as bad as you. If you don’t think so … ask the people who have been here helping me today.

There have been some real low-downs … and some great up moments too. There will not be a call like this is dinar world … ever.

Of course we have a forum like no other. I haven’t slept in about 3 days … but I’m here to talk about our group and what we’re focused on. You don’t give your dinars to anyone. We check things out … we vet it.When it happens … you’ll be ready.

No matter what sports you play … everyone makes an out or misses a shot. I should have a little more cautious earlier.

I don’t have anyone’s dinars. People that came to see me were very nice … very kind … understanding …very supportive.

I got calls from people that I couldn’t believe … leaders … international leaders … veterans … law enforcement … some of the best people – made sure I was safe.

You won’t find a better forum that is better than this – not this big anyways. You mind find a room … but not one with 10,000 reads on a thread daily.

I made a comment about a particular person because I was upset at one point because this opportunity came along … whether it was realistic or not … or happens or not … it’s not my place to judge. It’s not my deal … but I was upset.

I spent all of this time trying to “Pay-It-Forward” and people have accused me of trying to make money on this … NO! I was about the donation portion of it – the 10% going towards the foundation – for those true piffers that wanted it. In fact it was coming back to them to run their foundations and I was upset. And it was taken in a way that people abuse that … to cause him hard-feelings – and I didn’t mean that. I hope he forgives me for it.

For my team … you’ve been on the calls with me … you’ve seen me at my highs and my lows. I’m probably at my low now. There is only one way. I’m not going to change. I’m not going to change.

If I trust people … will I try and see. Yes, we all will.

I am so sorry this has cost you anything. It was never my intentions to hurt anyone. I will make sure it’s right at some point.

Those that came … they didn’t care about all of that. They are true piffers. All of you are true piffers.

I don’t need this in my life.

Some people think that I’ve got it easy. No one does.

Have I helped someone today? Yes. I helped another forum today … in the middle of all of this. It was a unique situation -- a story we’ll tell someday at PIF University – the story will blow your mind in who reached out to me today and told me that I did the right thing – to protect my forum.

Don’t rush through this – it will happen!

You know who has the real-deal? Each one of you who hold dinar. You have choices to make. End of story – no matter how you go through to do it. It’s your choice. Own your choices … and I have to own mine.

I lost team members … on the management team … who jumped ship to go to another ship. So yes, we will be opening a few spots for some new team leaders. If you’re interested … send me an email.

This has probably cost me some friendships. I’ve heard some things that have been said about me.

I’m sorry if I put anyone in harms way.

I’m just glad that I have the right people around me … we’re safe and protected.

The law enforcement, veterans … the navy seal and those who believe in me and visited me.

You have nothing to worry about. Regardless of what someone might say. You are in control of your currency. Leave it that way.

I’m going to get the forum back to where we were.

I made the 1st out of the 9th inning by letting that happen … but hopefully in the team will pick us up.

At this time … if you’d like to “say your peace” … let me have it. This is it. I understand and respect that. I’ll get to my emails and text messages tomorrow.

I know information will be used wrongly. I know things. I know it’s protected … and you really didn’t give them anything … but I shouldn’t let like that … I should just let you do things on your own on that aspect – so our forum will be back to the way it was before this fire-storm.

If you think there is something better out there … or that something is going to happen … by all means, go ahead.

Anonymous2U
Anonymous2U

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum