Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad

Go down

Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad Empty Without Iran, IS Would Have Taken Erbil, Baghdad

Post by Ponee Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:42 pm

Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, on his first visit to Kurdistan Province, arrived in the western Iranian city of Sanandaj on Sunday. He said that his country not only protects its own land, but also that of neighbouring countries as well.

In a speech in the city’s stadium, the president said that it was Iran who protected Iraq and the Kurdistan Region, when Islamic State (IS) attacked both northern Iraq and the Kurdistan Region last year.

“If it wasn’t for the Islamic Republic of Iran and its brave protectors, Erbil and Baghdad would have fallen to terrorists. Iran prevented that from happening,” said President Rouhani.

“We as the Iranian government are how protecting Sanandaj, will protect Erbil, Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah the same and will protect any place that the terrorists wants to attack,” added the Iranian President.

Since the IS attacks against the Kurdistan Region last year, several high level Iranian officials have indicated that it was Iran who helped the Kurds and Iraqis to prevent the region from falling in to the hands of IS militants./End/

2015-07-27

http://en.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=2264

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum